So you leverage email marketing for lead generation and conversion, right? However, despite working hard, you are not getting what you expected, is that so?
Are you using any email marketing software? If no, then probably you are making big gaffe because email marketing software makes marketing effortless and help you get the desired conversion rate.
For an eCommerce company, things like promotion, marketing, leads, conversions, and ROI matters. You would agree that the advent of numerous web-based technologies has made marketing a 24x7 process. To survive in today’s online competitive space, it is crucial to check the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
Now, let’s take a peep at some striking information:
According to Ascend2, around 82 percent of B2B and B2C companies leverage email marketing.
Businesses that use automated emails are 133 percent more likely to send relevant messages corresponding to a buyer’s journey. – Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups
As per Campaign Monitor, about 53 percent of emails are opened on mobile devices.
Around 74 percent of marketers believe personalization drives engagement. – eConsultancy
When it comes to acquiring new customers, email is 40 times more effective than social media channels like Facebook or Twitter. – McKinsey
No doubt, email marketing has a long way to go because it is vibrant, highly efficient, powerful, and inexpensive way to target new customers and sustain existing ones. This marketing technique strengthens the relationship between brand and customers, and also encourages custome...
... middle of paper ...
...nd track email marketing campaigns which in turn helps you build a lasting relationship with your customers. It is one of the most powerful email marketing tools with full-featured CRM and social media integration. Due to its features, Zoho Campaigns makes email marketing effortless.
For an eCommerce website, Zoho Campaigns can be an ideal solution as it automates email marketing, allow you to manage your contact list, and help you promote offers on social media platforms. Overall, it let you perform your task efficiently which in turn boost conversion rate.
Let’s take a glance at the case study of JETHUB that will let you know how Zoho Campaign can help.
The eMail marketing tools explained above are ideal for eCommerce websites. Share which email tool you are using for your online store. Don’t forget to drop your valuable comments below.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
Functions Of Managerial Communication : The Standpoint Of Advertising, Promotions, And Marketing Manager
- Communication looks simple and almost effortless, especially when it goes smoothly. But every communicative exchange is affected by principles that aren’t always apparent. In my paper I’ll be discussing how certain components of managerial communication can be helpful to me in my marketing career path. I’ll be examining the concepts that will be most useful to me from the standpoint of advertising, promotions, and marketing manager. Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers plan programs to generate interest in a product or service.... [tags: Team, Management, Marketing, The A-Team]
1311 words (3.7 pages)
- A help desk is a resource that a majority of companies use today. Help desks are designed to provide users with information and assistance for technical support of hardware or software. Many help desks involve a support person working to assist customers to solve a problem directly or forward the problem to someone else. Often, services are provided by call centers or over the Internet. This paper will review three help desk software packages: Aegis Service Desk, which is local software, CRMdesk, which is remotely hosted, and, ReadyDesk which is completely web based. Local help desk software is software that requires local in... [tags: Technology Software]
1393 words (4 pages)
- 1. WHAT IS A SOFTWARE. Programs are set of instructions and software is set of programs that enable a computer to perform specific tasks. There are two kinds of software one is application software another is system software. Application software- these are the software designed for the user side. System software- software like operating system are called system software. Following report is focused on application software. We will be demonstrating the testing on application software. Software designed for e-learning.... [tags: Software testing, Integration testing]
5240 words (15 pages)
- Intro to the Mobile Optin Mobile Optin is an email marketing software created by Anthony Morrison. Anthony has spent many years teaching and doing research on how the benefits of email marketing. His email marketing workshops has been attended by more 250,000 people, with many more reading his internet marketing books. Anthony’s email marketing strategies are based on a number of facts. The first fact is many people know how to send emails. This makes it easy for them to desire learning something new.... [tags: Marketing, E-mail, Marketing strategy]
1045 words (3 pages)
- This is why the pricing strategy that newcomer, Jason Jowers is working on is so important for the promotion of this new package that is being offered. Atlantic Computer is looking to compete against one of its competitors; Ontario Computer, Inc., who has claimed about 50% of the low-end basic server market. The business consumers will be attracted to the Tronn and PESA because they will need a server that will allow them to keep their employees on the network, while improving operating costs at the same time.... [tags: Computer software, Computer, Marketing, Price]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering Introduction: The first usage of term 'software engineering' was in 1968 at a meeting held to discuss the issue that was called software crisis at that time. This crisis was the basic reason to develop a new concept which was called later software engineering. Software systems that were developed before applying the software engineering concepts were not appropriate enough for customers and companies. As a result, software engineering has taken a place in developing large systems.... [tags: Software]
2526 words (7.2 pages)
- • Star Office was created by a German company in 1984, in August 1999 Star Division was bought out by Sun. Star Office standards works well with many Linux distributions and it is free. Star Office is formally shareware and because of this it required a registration number, Sun provides a generic license, this product is very similar to the earlier version of Microsoft Office, it provides a Star Desktop that is similar to Windows 95 screen and the start button. Star Office doesn’t have the same examples and wizards as Microsoft products.... [tags: Software]
1229 words (3.5 pages)
- Software Quality Assurance ABSTRACT High complexity, invisibility of the product and opportunity to detect the defects provided the uniqueness which will meet the challenges for the development and operation of quality assurance for software. This paper provides a brief introduction to software quality assurance and discuses about the software quality metrics and their limitations. Keywords: SQA (software Quality Assurance), software quality metrics, process metrics, product metrics INTRODUCTION Definition: Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities designed to evaluate the process by which the products are developed or manufactured.... [tags: Software Quality Metrics]
1161 words (3.3 pages)
- SOFTWARE A set of instructions that directs a computer's hardware to perform a task is called a program, or software program. Software comprises the entire set of programs, procedures, and routines associated with the operation of a computer system. The two main types of software are system software and application software. System software controls a computer's internal functioning, chiefly through an operating system , and also controls such peripherals as monitors, printers, and storage devices.... [tags: Computer Technology Software]
1664 words (4.8 pages)
- Markering Introduction Steve Case founded America Online (AOL) in pre-Internet days when the networking of various computer systems was rather informal and difficult for all but the highly computer-literate to accomplish. His goal was to make accessing these networks easy enough for anyone to manage. Though AOL has changed dramatically since those days, ease of use has remained a primary consideration in all changes visible to the user. Much maligned by the more "serious" services (and their subscribers) in the past, AOL has risen to be the industry leader despite challenges and the image of being the J.R.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing BTEC Coursework]
576 words (1.6 pages)