Evolution of technology is providing consumers access to products that once were unavailable. With the power of the internet, consumers are no longer are limited to shopping locally and with the introduction of mobile devices, consumers now have the world in the palms of their hands. According to Nielsen’s Global Connected Commerce Survey Report, online sales are set to “double between 2015 and 2019 and account for more than 12% of global sales by 2019”. Domestic shopping still holds a large portion of B2C commerce the landscape is shifting and international e-commerce is a growing at increasingly rapid rates. This provides retailers with both great opportunity and great challenges. Retailers now have access to consumers they never had to before and must now learn to adapt their marketing, logistics, technology in order to meet new customer cultural and local needs as well as country’s regulatory requirements. Th...
... middle of paper ...
... benefits to businesses when it comes to connecting with its customers. The power of the Internet has enabled business to reach consumers more efficiently and effectively than ever before. One company, Moxie Software, has created a solution, which improves customer experience, engagement and purchasing power for consumers. This new technology enables businesses to improve their customer relationships and engage with their customers with contextual and relevant information and assistance in their decision-making process. According to the President and CEO of Moxie, Rebecca Ward, Moxie software allows businesses to “anticipate what their customers want, connecting and engaging with them through the entire digital process, across devices”. ( Corry, 2016) Moxie’s solutions allow companies to deliver the correct information, via the correct channels, at the correct time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- E-commerce is an electronic transaction that takes place on the internet from purchasing to selling of goods and services or transmitting of funds or data. Many consumers view the internet retailers as less dependable than physical stores due to the high risk of tracking internet companies down and receiving the services they demanded. Service is a method used to deliver value for customers which is characterized by its intangibility, simultaneity, heterogeneity and perishability. Therefore, exceptional cyberservice which is the main factor that determines the success of a company is necessary for customer satisfaction and retention, also, for profitability in the Web retail industry.... [tags: World Wide Web, Internet, Electronic commerce]
702 words (2 pages)
- Figure 7: Indonesian Mobile Activities, January 2016 Figure 8: Mobile Activities in China, January 2016 From this 2 figures above, we can see that China has more percentage in all the mobile activities than Indonesia. Figure 9: Web Traffic in Indonesia, January 2016 Figure 10: Web Traffic in China, January 2016 Most of Indonesian now access the internet using their mobile devices, with the share of web traffic from mobile phones is about 70% of web page views versus 28% for laptops and desktops.... [tags: Electronic commerce, World Wide Web, Internet]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- Not long ago, who was going to sites and was basically a riddle. Website admins put counters on pages to track how often individuals "hit" the page—that is, went to, downloaded, or some other movement—however, that was the degree of the knowledge. Genuine web investigation capacities were restricted to substantial enterprises that could afford to burn through a large number of dollars every month on programming to track and give an account of web action (Introduction to web analytics for E-commerce: How to track activity to optimize your website, 2011).... [tags: Web page, World Wide Web, Web server, Website]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- It 's likely you have fantastic content material to talk about with all your prospects, nevertheless in the event you don’t help all of them find it, and then that should not always be presently there. This information will help you plan your internet site structure, structure, nav, as well as phrasing. The thing is to produce your internet site additional fascinating, fewer difficult, as well as therefore, additional click-worthy. Precisely what may “click-worthy” indicate. Contour basic “worthy associated with pressing as well as viewing/reading, ” it means of which customers have the ability to chose the details you choose these to discover as well as get what you choose these to get.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web page, Internet]
1748 words (5 pages)
- The consolidation of the World Wide Web as an everyday technology and With the development and wide-spread use of mobile technology has allowed the emergence of a new competitive environment where ﬁrms can develop or extend their business processes [3, 4] to deal with customers from all around the world . In recent years, the high competitiveness in this environment has caused great research activity focused on developing a new infrastructure aimed at supporting this new business paradigm.... [tags: Electronic commerce, Online shopping, Marketing]
704 words (2 pages)
- Marketing is the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including research and advertising. Internet has made the world of marketing so much more simple and fast paced. Simply using the World Wide Web to market something opens up a whole new world of marketing which is easier and more effective. Online marketing is the best way to get your product out there because it provides all kinds of ways to promote and sell a product, things like creating a website for your business, being accessible from smartphones and reciprocal loyalty.... [tags: e-commerce, social media advertising]
1296 words (3.7 pages)
- Technologies required for an e-commerce system Introduction: Within this document, I will give a brief explanation of what e-commerce is and what equipment is required to create an e-commerce site. E-commerce is “The buying and selling of product and services by businesses and consumers through an electronic system” http://www.investorwords.com/1637/e_commerce.html Technology required to create an E-commerce system Hardware: There is a lot of different hardware that is required to make an e-commerce system; first there is the general hardware, the computer on which to create the website and input and output devices that goes with it, e.g.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web page, Internet, Web server]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- E-commerce is the lingo for the Electronic commerce, which has completely transformed the business eco system and their way of operations. All types of electronic transactions, selling, buying and all sorts of market places which have a footprint on internet would fall under E-commerce. Amazon, eBay etc. are the few among the big names which are quite successful in this sector. Since the development of the World Wide Web in the early 1990s, hypertext markup language (HTML) has been the primary coding language for displaying documents in the web browser.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web page, HTML, Dynamic web page]
940 words (2.7 pages)
- Information and Electronic Commerce The communication revolution, industrial revolution and now the electronic revolution have all made life easier for us. Electronic commerce is a small ingredient that has helped this electronic revolution get started, but does it really accommodate the entire population. Electronic commerce itself has had a major impact here in the U.S. with both its people and its economy. It has made us look at trading in a different way, besides traditional trading of concrete materials, "[it involves world trade] of entertainment, information services, technical information… now accounting well over $40 billion of U.S.... [tags: Internet Net World Wide Web Media]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- Electronic commerce, more commonly abbreviated as e-commerce, is the action of buying and selling products or services through the medium of electronic information systems such as computer networks - the most common of which being the World Wide Web, or internet (Dorogovtsev & Mendes, 2003). A variety of technologies are used to facilitate e-commerce including electronic funds transfer (EFT) which facilitates the electronic exchange of money, online transaction processing (OTP) which handles the data entry and retrieval for transaction processing and electronic data interchange (EDI) which is responsible for processing orders, warehouse stock control and order tracking (Turban, et al., 2009... [tags: e-commerce, signature]
2132 words (6.1 pages)