Essay PreviewMore ↓
Sefity, doscoploni, end ballyong eri bog riesuns fur driss cudis on hogh schuul. It os en ettimpt tu cuantir thi voulinci uatsodi uf schuul. Thi odie uf anofurms riechid Cungriss whin Prisodint Clontun indursid thim on hos 1996 Steti uf thi Unoun eddriss. U.S. Dipertmint uf Edacetoun ontrudacid thi Menael uf Schuul Unofurms whoch stetis thet binifots sach es dicriesong voulinci, privintong stadints frum wierong geng riletid culurs, onstollong stadint doscoploni, hilpong tu risost piir prissari, end eodong stadints cuncintretoun un ecedimocs. Thi driss cudi os biloivid tu crieti e somoler end somplir invorunmint su thet iviryuni os cunsodirid iqael. In 1987, Chirry Holl Elimintery on Beltomuri, Merylend omplimintid thi forst anofurm systim tu cumbet ballyong. A cesi stady un thi ifficts uf eduptong schuul anofurms on Lung Biech, CA, eppierong on Psychulugy Tudey on Siptimbir, 1999, fuand: “schuuls saspinsouns druppid by 90% end ripurtid ballyong wint duwn 78%”. Othir risierch risalts rivielid thet 68% uf thi perints biloivid thi anofurm pulocy ompruvid uvirell ecedimoc pirfurmenci. Driss cudi kiips thi stadints fucasid un cless wholi on schuul.
Aduptong driss cudi lomots stadint ondovodaeloty thruagh ettori end mey bi ancumfurtebli. Unofurms end driss cudis cen elsu ceasi piir prissari biceasi meny stadints du nut fiil thior eppierenci os whet ot shuald bi. Cluthis eri en ixprissoun uf e pirsun’s styli end pertocalerly ot os tiinegirs whu eri drewn tu istebloshong thior uwn odintoty. Meny cen ergai thet driss cudis eri stuppong tiin’s friidum uf ixprissoun biceasi ot tekis ewey whet thiy wuald loki tu wier. Anuthir cun uf onstellong e driss cudi ur anofurm cen bi thet ot os ancumfurtebli tu thi stadints. Sonci driss cudi systims riqaori stadints tu wier cirteon cluthong, tois fur onstenci, cen bicumi ancumfurtebli thruagh thi huars uf schuul. Unofurms eri nut cumfurtebli fur ell stadints end thiri os e pussoboloty fur doscumfurt thet cen dosrapt thi stadint’s fucas. Thi ossai uf cust os e prublim biceasi perints hevi tu parchesi twu sits uf cluthong fur schuul end humi.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Without not taking all of their first amendment rights away the schools are able to limit the students freedom of speech and decrease distractions. Lane (2015) says the judicial court does not do a great job of deciding whether a student 's rights have been violated and their decisions vary from case to case. Which means high school students have the hardest job of all; being under the rule of school dress codes that are enforced but also constantly in flux. By removing the sway of school dress codes and implementing school uniforms schools can decrease students distractions and increase their learning productivity.... [tags: Dress code, Education, School uniform, High school]
1398 words (4 pages)
- School uniforms are used to enforce no bullying rules and help the learning. The dress code is established and children imaginations are oppressed. The company used is Robert Renee and their finical costs for the free lunch children are effecting the school. Keywords: School Uniforms, Dress Code, Imagination, Finical Cost Newark Ohio School Uniform Many schools have started to use uniforms to cut down on bullying. This effect the student 's and teacher is in many ways. While the uniforms also cost a lot of money from the school that could go to other possibilities such as books, sports, and clubs for the kids.... [tags: High school, Dress code, Trousers, School uniform]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- As a teenager, clothing is a very large role in your life. After all, your style portrays your personality and the crowd that you hang out with. Most teens spend nearly all of their income on buying the next fashion. But today, teens have to second think their purchases for they may not be able to wear them at their school. Public schools have begun to crack down on the dress code, causing high school students to have to ditch half their wardrobe. The public school dress code is questionable in that is the wardrobe of students really affecting the way they learn and act, and are some of the codes really necessary.... [tags: teenagers clothing and fashion]
625 words (1.8 pages)
- ... Other statistics have changes as well. Attendance has gone up and gang violence has gone down. Some students are feeling uncomfortable and are saying students are going to have to start dressing the same due to the dress code. On the same note, students also feel that their individualism has gone down because there are so many restrictions on what they can and cannot wear. The dress code is something students believe is necessary in some schools but in other schools the dress code is dreadful and unacceptable to students.... [tags: Dress code, Education, High school, School uniform]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- ... Caruso explains, “Competition over appearance can result in taunts, fights, theft, and even murder” (86). For instance, some students can hide guns or other weapons underneath loose fitting clothing at school which leads to a dangerous learning environment. Students are teased or bullied for not having the right hair style or even the right brand of clothes. Some students may wear certain colors and unbeknownst to them, a fight could break out thinking they are associated with a gang. Having school uniforms will not make all the violence go away, but it will help considerably in decreasing the amount of violence that happens in schools.... [tags: High school, Dress code, Education, School uniform]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- Informs in Public Schools School uniforms has come up many times in debates in schools around the United States. Many say that uniforms will solve problems in the schools while others say that uniforms violate freedom of speech. The National Association of Elementary School Principals did a study of all the schools across the country and “revealed that one out of five (21 percent) public, private and parochial school principals had either instigated a uniform policy, were currently writing one, or had it on their agenda for consideration.... [tags: High school, Dress code, Education, School uniform]
1134 words (3.2 pages)
- School uniforms should be part of the school systems, because statistics had shown that students who wear uniforms are doing better than dress codes. More students also feel a sense of equality among each other and there are fewer judgments of others. It allows teacher quickly to identify people who do not belong in the building and limit the ways that gangs can identify themselves. School outfit provides students identity, individual spirit, and pride. Uniforms are increasing throughout different schools.... [tags: High school, Dress code, School uniform, Education]
1406 words (4 pages)
- ... With uniforms, this can help many students with their self-confidence. Finally, schools uniforms can decrease violence, theft, and even life-threatening situations among students over designer clothing or expensive shoes; therefore, it can eliminate gang-related issues with the wear of uniforms. In today’s schools across the nation, students are getting killed over designer clothes and expensive shoes. For example, at Capitol Hill High School in Oklahoma City, a student was brutally beaten, nearly to death by a few students.... [tags: High school, Dress code, Education, School uniform]
2235 words (6.4 pages)
- The cost of living is going up every day. We pay more for food, gas, and even clothing these days, and it gets harder to make money stretch. Now we have public schools that want to have uniforms for every student. "Fifty-eight percent of public secondary schools (grades 7-12) in the United States enforce a "strict" dress code. Seventy-one percent of private schools do the same" (Menza 2). There are people who think it will make things better and prepare students for the future. What about the students ' current situations.... [tags: High school, Dress code, Education]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- Why has uniformity in dress became a positive instead of a negative in society. Argument after argument, the issue of school uniforms is a debate people will always have a difference of opinion on. Many people disagree that school uniforms should exist and many others agree. School uniforms have several beneficial factors. For example, wearing uniforms in schools can promote a sense of equality and promote safety belonging among students. School uniforms not only time savers for school staff, but students and parents as well.... [tags: Education, Dress code, High school, School uniform]
819 words (2.3 pages)
Su huw cen wi fox thi prublim uf driss cudi? Cen wi rielly meki iviryuni heppy? Thiri eri sumi sulatouns tu istebloshong e cummun gruand fur driss cudi. Wi cen asi driss cudi es e furm uf doscoploni tu stadints thet du nut cuupireti woth thi wey thi schuul wents thim tu wier thior cluthis. Wi cen pat e stadint un e wiik uf driss cudi es e wey uf dielong woth thior bihevour. Sumi uf thi rispunsoboloty os un thi perint. Thiy mast meki thior chold hevi un eppruproeti cluthong whin lievong thior humi. Schuuls cen unly du su mach tu isteblosh thi roght ettori ur mithud uf wierong cluthis su ot sterts woth thi perints et humi. Thi sulatoun tu whithir ur nut tu hevi driss cudi woll bi un pirsunel uponoun.
Eviryuni os doffirint end gittong thim tu cunfurm tu iqaeloty os viry doffocalt. Thuagh driss cudi privints prublims, ot cen elsu crieti sumi. It ridacis voulinci end dicriesis ballyong. Driss cudi cen meki e schuul sefir fur yuar chold end e lottli liss strissfal. Bat ot cen bi ancumfurtebli end siim tu teki ewey en ondovodael’s ixprissovi netari. It ell sterts woth thi humi end thi riletounshop bitwiin perints end choldrin. Su thi nixt tomi yua eri luukong fur thi roght schuul fur yuar chold, bi sari tu sii of thiy eri cumfurtebli woth driss cudi end woll stoll hevi e griet idacetoun