The quality of a doughnut can be broken down into two perspectives: its freshness when you buy it, and how long it lasts afterwards. In this sense, Krispy Kreme takes the first place from Dunkin-Donuts, with goods that are actually fresh when you buy them definitely fresher than what Dunkin-Donuts has on display. One major factor that doughnut lovers will take note of is how long the doughnuts last under regular condition...
... middle of paper ...
... as years have gone by the loyalty of customer satisfaction has significantly decreased. There has been a recent study that through surveys the customer has found a significant amount of managers that had little interest in resolving customer complaints. Krispy Kreme wasn 't that much better in this regard, and the staff seems to have been influenced by Dunkin-Donuts in this regard.
In conclusion, from personal experience I have encountered the services provided at both Dunkin-Donuts and Krispy Kreme. In Greenville, NC, where I reside, there is a Dunkin-Donuts located on Greenville Blvd and most of the doughnuts that have been there are not up to par with the freshness as in Krispy Kreme that is located on 10th street. Overall the comparison and contrasting of both of these doughnut locations are adequate in the content in which was given in the preceding paragraphs.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- World War Two really was the greatest war ever. Who could forget about the brave soldiers that died ever so gloriously. What about the way that we went from the worst economy in American history back to relative economic normality. And most importantly, how could anyone ever forget about the unity that arose on the home front from this foreign crisis. World War Two did have its glamorous points, but we must never forget about some of the horrors that emerged. The citizens of the United States of America have a distorted memory of the war and this has led them to a misleading legacy.... [tags: The Best War Ever]
789 words (2.3 pages)
- Throughout history the definition of planet has changed greatly. The Greeks defined a planet as an object that was a “wanderer” in the sky. This was to say that a planet was an object that changes position relative to the background stars. This included the 5 planets visible to the human eye (Earth was not considered a planet) and sometimes included the Sun and Moon. The definition of planet was changed and reworked until 2006, when the current official definition was created. This definition is as follows: “A planet is a celestial body that (a) is in orbit around the Sun, (b) has sufficient mass for its self-gravity to overcome rigid body forces so that it assumes a hydrostatic equilibri... [tags: Planet, Solar System, Dwarf planet, Neptune]
862 words (2.5 pages)
- Michael C. C. Adams' Book, The Best War Ever: America and World War II Michael C. C. Adams' book, The Best War Ever: America and World War II, attempts to dispel the numerous misconceptions of the Second World War. As the title suggests, Americans came out of the war with a positive view of the preceding five turbulent years. This myth was born from several factors. Due to the overseas setting of both theaters of the war, intense government propaganda, Hollywood's glamorization, and widespread economic prosperity, Americans were largely sheltered form the brutal truth of World War II.... [tags: Adams Best War Ever World War II Essays]
1035 words (3 pages)
- The P-51 Mustang: The Best Fighter Ever The P-51 Mustang is regarded by many sources as the greatest fighter plane ever created. With the technological advancements this plane achieved, to it’s service record, to it’s importance in winning World War Two, the Mustang is truly one of the greats. The Mustang played a key role in long range bomber support and saved countless bomber crew’s lives, and pilots loved to fly it. The P-51 had the most aerial victories of any American fighter in World War Two and it was flown by some of America’s top aces.... [tags: plane, D model, aircraft]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- Criteria B: Define the Goal Topic The objective of this project was to learn how to make desserts that are healthier and easier. I combined something I’ve had a passion for, cooking, and something that is a challenge for our society, health. My topic of baking healthy desserts interests me a lot. Ever since my childhood, I’ve had a sweet-tooth and a passion for baking, as my mom works in a bakery. My mom would always bring home cookies and brownies, and I’ve always wanted to bake my own desserts, but make them healthier.... [tags: cooking, health, diet, sugar, source]
2416 words (6.9 pages)
- Dance is always the most enjoyable and unwind art form of all types of dances, modern dance is the queen of freedom, it represents creative and conductive, both as creating and take us surprises every minute. The dance show brings me such a wonderful night, just as I expected, this is the best dance performance ever. It contains many new subject including animation, sound mashup, and live music performance. There’s totally six shows and I love the second one Mighty, and the last one Running Shoes the most.... [tags: Performance, Dance, Isadora Duncan, Superhero]
713 words (2 pages)
- Two days after what I felt was the best Christmas ever, not because I received everything I wanted but because I got nothing. I had no gifts under our big plastic green bare tree. It was the best to me because I had given the people I loved the most the best I was able to give. I was able to see them truly happy. Something I had not seen in a long time. Everything was picture perfect that Christmas morning only to know that soon it would all wash away. On December 27th, 2013 I was removed from my home by Athens Clarke-County DFCS in the middle of the night.... [tags: Family, Father, Mother, Parent]
1924 words (5.5 pages)
- Planet X. It sounds like something from a science fiction movie. There has been a lot of speculation about whether or not planet X really exists. Many people are obsessed with the theory that it exists and have done some really crazy things ,such as threaten suicide, because they are so disturbed about the planet. Maybe that is why it is also called the “doomsday planet”. Planet X has also been named Nibiru and is considered the twelfth planet. The name Nibiru came from a book written by Zecharia Sitchin.... [tags: exist, scientist, planet]
801 words (2.3 pages)
- I went to see the play “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever”, on November 27th at The Eisemann Center in Richardson, TX. The performance was put on by Creative Arts for Christ and they are using this play to share the Gospel through their God given talents of acting. They had two different casts depending on which day they were performing, while I was there it was the red cast that performed. This play is based off the famous children’s book and how a family of misbehaved children end up going to church, hearing the Gospel for the first and acting in the Christmas pageant.... [tags: Performance, Performing arts, Audience, Actor]
1070 words (3.1 pages)
- One of the Best Shots Ever The soft moon rock jumped off the face of the club, as I moved through impact. All I saw was the perfect arch of the rock as it hurled through the air and over a small rock infested river that runs in front of the oblong green. I had just pulled off one of the best shots ever in my golf career. It all started on a brisk August morning. That day I had to get up before the first rays of the sun could be noticed on the horizon. I awoke to the droning sound of my green digital alarm clock, and immediately jumped into a hot steaming shower to wake me up from a sleepless night.... [tags: Narrative Memoir Essays]
1619 words (4.6 pages)