Donald Trump is one of the most well known figures in all parts of the world. Not only is he a business mogul worth billions, but he is also a celebrity, star of his own show “the apprentice.” In addition to his unequivocal reputation, his participation in charities is very well-known. Trump, with so much power and talent, has tremendously affected the world. The business industry is probably the most effected, including real estate and casino, followed by the entertainment business; reality television.
In the business industry, trump is best known for his effects on the real estate industry. Trump’s real estate developments during the 80’s were cause of rapid growth of the real estate market. In 1978 he bought the Bonwit Teller department store and later went on to build a 68-story tower that was on Fifth Avenue. In the 1980s, Donald Trump bought a team in the upstart United States Football League. The New Jersey Generals, going on to start the league's antitrust lawsuit against the National Football League. Trump moved to deal to deal. Trump was experiencing success in his business. He made casinos and created real estate ventures. Sometimes, Donald Trump surpassed the real estate market. This made a statement in the “high-stakes” game of corporate raiding. Then in 1990 people were curious how much Trump was truly worth. His net worth was estimated to be as much as $3 billion. Forbes magazine were able to conclude that his property was worth about $3.7 billion. Unfortunately for Trump, His debt was worth $3.2 billion, only having a net worth of $0.5 billion. Trump would soon have many problems in his way. In 1990, the real estate market soured and the property values of the land began to fall. Trump's c...
... middle of paper ...
...e will be given back [to people on the site]. I think I'll make a lot of money and I'll give it all back,” he then goes on to say, "We have to be honest, nobody can help everybody. But even if we do a small percentage it's a positive thing. I'd love to be able to help everyone throughout the world. Unfortunately, life doesn't work that way"(3).
“The Gallup Organization reported that 98% of Americans knew who he is, making him quite arguably the most famous business man in America” (1). Trump’s notoriety, not only in the business world, but also as a public figure, allows him to have control over several public affairs: His crowd funding has helped small business, his talent in real estate has been cause for large fluctuations in the industry, and he is widely popular bringing awareness to the business world through his bestselling books and hit tv shows.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Research Paper "Everything is uglier up close." Donald Trump is the front runner of the 2016 race for the Republican Nomination. Placing no consideration on the views of the ring wing conservatives, but rather just making a decision based off of how Donald Trump conducts himself, both in the present and past, Donald would not make America great again. Many situations and people look well off from a distance, yet most of the time the prettiest faces hide the worst secrets, the person who speaks the loudest is the most desperate to be heard, and someone who says they tell the truth are the most likely to lie.... [tags: Democracy, United States, Donald Trump, Voting]
2721 words (7.8 pages)
- Research Paper "Everything is uglier up close." (D 'Antonio "Donald Trump Politics and Media") Donald Trump is the front runner of the 2016 race for the Republican Nomination. Placing no consideration on the views of the ring wing conservatives, but rather just making a decision based off of how Donald Trump conducts himself, both in the present and past, Donald would not make America great again. Situations and people look well off from a distance, yet often times the person who speaks the loudest is desperate to be heard and someone who says they tell the truth are the most likely to lie.... [tags: Democracy, United States, Voting, Donald Trump]
2682 words (7.7 pages)
- Donald Trump has done what few Americans have before in the political sphere. Has lit the political world on fire with an unprecedented approach and style within his presidential campaign. Long known as a brash billionaire and television personality with a tendency for acting inappropriately, he has translated his aspirations into a budding political career. Grabbing attention has never been an issue for the polarizing figure that is Donald Trump. The Republican presidential candidate has said "I will build a great wall-and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me- and I 'll build them very in expensively.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1197 words (3.4 pages)
- The presidential candidate analysis on Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will describe them as strong stated missioners that lead people on a strong focus. In order for Donald Trump to obtain more media coverage than Hillary Clinton is because she does not sell an image that attracts the audience. With this being said in the different forms that the candidate can expressed or stand out from one and one is by causing polemic in the presidential debates, media interviews, or their own presidential campaign.... [tags: Elections, Democracy, Barack Obama]
704 words (2 pages)
- II. A Royal Family in charge. To what extent the Present of the US should allow his family to be involved in the business of the Presidency of this country. It is easy to argue that the President-elect brings with him a Royal Family. Mr. Trump’s family and its relationship with the Office of the President is unclear. However, it is evident that his children are his closest advisors, entwined with him in politics and in business. Looking at this from the nepotism perspective, What conflicts of interest does the children of the President elect present to the People of this country.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
2152 words (6.1 pages)
- he topic that I chose was “Trump Triumphs.” I chose this topic because Trump was just elected president two days ago and there are a lot of mixed reactions and feelings towards the new president. Due to all of these mixed feelings toward Trump, I wanted to look into articles that talked about his victory from the three different sides. The liberal biased article, the left side, is going to be unhappy with the result of Trump being president because they usually support Democrats. While the conservative biased article, the right side, is going to be happy with the results because the conservatives support Republicans.... [tags: Barack Obama, Democratic Party]
1254 words (3.6 pages)
- Thank you. Thank you for all of your support. Without you, I would not be standing here in front of you today as your next president-elect. I am a self-made man with humble beginnings. I grew up in a small community and was raised by parents who took a chance on me. Slowly, I gained the public’s support which has helped me to convey important messages to my followers that would not be known through others, thus making me eternally grateful. I am now a household name. My campaign can be seen wherever you turn: I am in your newspaper, on your phone, in your friend’s conversation, and my ideas can be applied to any situation.... [tags: Politician, Politicians, Rhetoric, Donald Trump]
1165 words (3.3 pages)
- Trump should be president and here’s why: Audience: Republican party members that are against Trump or generally uninformed voters. What makes someone a good candidate for president. Someone that can “Make America great again” which brings me to my candidate, Trump. Donald Trump is more of a business man than a presidential candidate, but we could use the business aspect in running our country today. He believes in fixing a lot of our major issues that we have as a country one of them being our overall financial debt.... [tags: Democratic Party, President of the United States]
1225 words (3.5 pages)
- Page 1 Donald Trump is a man of great wealth, as well as power and influence. There is no question that Trump worked hard to get where he is today. He is most defiantly a man of business. Even at the beginning of his life he was destined to show brilliance due to his father’s work. These events of course, would eventually lead to his extraordinary empire and his chance to run as President of the United States.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Donald Trump, Jr.]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)