In the past, Trump contemplated a run at the presidency multiple times. These election years included 1988, 2000, and 2012. His name recognition and business involvement has largely made a campaign possible. Finally, after plenty of rumors and speculation, Trump chose 2016 as the year...
... middle of paper ...
...ns are fair, Trump 's individualistic nature allows to function as a strong potential political leader. He is willing to push the limits and take risks in order to improve the country as a whole. Donald Trump will not hesitate slightly in attempting to "Make America Great Again."
The United States of America is at a crossroads in the political sphere. The majority of Americans want change from Obama and want it quickly. Yet, they are unwilling to step on board of dedicated politicians like this man himself, Donald Trump. Donald Trump has enabled all citizens of the U.S. to be accounted for politically and has been willing to uncover harsh truths integral to the country 's daily matters. In the future, no matter how he performs in the Republican Primary and General Election, Donald Trump will have significantly altered how the country will operate in the future.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- Political Essay Letting Donald Trump run our country would be like letting the Devil himself take over America. Trump was born and raised in Queens, New York. He was introduced to the business world at a very young age while working with his father on architectural developments in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. His accomplishments include his TV show “The Apprentice”, a flourishing real estate business, and many successful architectural designs. On June 6th, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president seeking the nomination of the Republican Party.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Mexico]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Page 1 Donald Trump is a man of great wealth, as well as power and influence. There is no question that Trump worked hard to get where he is today. He is most defiantly a man of business. Even at the beginning of his life he was destined to show brilliance due to his father’s work. These events of course, would eventually lead to his extraordinary empire and his chance to run as President of the United States.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Donald Trump, Jr.]
1187 words (3.4 pages)
- In the midst of one of the most controversial presidential elections in history, both political parties are struggling to prove that their candidate is the best choice. Clinton and Trump’s disapproval ratings are very low, but one has to ask, is there really a lesser evil to choose from. While Clinton has had her own fair share of past discrepancies, Trump’s track record proves much more troublesome. Donald Trump has proven to be an untrustworthy presidential candidate because of his misogynistic actions, his racial bias, and his corrupt business history.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Trump University]
1303 words (3.7 pages)
- Why Donald Trump Will Win the 2016 Election The 2016 election cycle has been one for the history books. For the Democrats, we have Hillary Clinton, the first female Democratic nominee and proclaimed liar and murderer. The right has indicted her in the death of those involved in Benghazi, and they have continued to slam her for her private email server and deletion of thirty thousand emails. On the right, we have business mogul Donald Trump. He is a self-proclaimed womanizer, and he is ready to build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
935 words (2.7 pages)
- 2016 Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton have exuberantly managed to provide us with perhaps the most unorthodox mockery of a presidential election ever seen in modern day history. Why. Because this was an election based virtually on circumstance. And the winner is…Donald Trump. The Curious Case of Donald J. Trump Could the unfit be a good fit. Well let’s lay out the options. I will give you both scenarios. Now it is no secret that Hilary Clinton won the popular vote by a longshot.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- Donald Trump has been nearly immune to criticism. The only time Trump ever suffered significantly in the polls was when Hillary ultimately secured the requisite number of delegates to push Bernie Sanders out, to become the presumptive Democratic nominee. With former Sanders supporters beginning to coalesce around Hillary, she managed to get a bump in the polls following a stinging speech attacking Trump. To make matters worse, Trump flapped his mouth, attacking the judge presiding over the Trump University case.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1696 words (4.8 pages)
- As media has grown it has allowed for easier use for the average individual. This paper will examine how Donald Trump has used the media available today and how effective he has been. To begin, Trump’s background must be looked at to gain an understanding of how he came to the place he is today. According to the Washington Post, he was born in Queens New York into a wealthy family and when he was a teenager he was sent off to military school by his father (Miller & Schwartzman). He grew up with a cushy lifestyle before his father decided that his behavior required somewhat of a “reality check” for the teen.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Sociology, Donald Trump]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- When it comes to the final presidential debate the finalist are a different type of people than the rest of this world. On the 26th of September 2016 at Hofstra University the first presidential debate was taken place and the moderator was Lester Holt. The two candidates were Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump. The debate was ninety minutes long and was distributed into six different sections which were each fifteen-minute-long and each candidate has two minutes to answers the question and then there will be a discussion.... [tags: Question, Answer, Donald Trump]
851 words (2.4 pages)