Donald Trump is a man of great wealth, as well as power and influence. There is no question that Trump worked hard to get where he is today. He is most defiantly a man of business. Even at the beginning of his life he was destined to show brilliance due to his father’s work. These events of course, would eventually lead to his extraordinary empire and his chance to run as President of the United States.
Donald John Trump was born on, June Fourteenth, 1946 in Queens, New York. Trump is the fourth of five children. He is the son of Frederick C. Trump and Macy Machead Trump. When Trump turned thirteen, he was sent to a New York military academy. Once he graduated from the military school, Trump made the decision to go to Fordham University in Bronx, New York. Two years into his college career Trump transferred to Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania. Trump graduated from the university with a degree in economics (“Donald Trump”).
Shortly after graduating from college Trump joined his father in the family company, Elizabeth Trump and Son. Trump started of the career with his father by helping with financing the expansion of the company. This was accomplished by convincing his father to use loans, but wisely, based off the Trump Apartment
Complexes. In 1971, Trump was given complete control over his father’s company, which he renamed the Trump Organization. He then moved to Manhattan and began to seek out connections with the most influent...
... middle of paper ...
... Trump in the lead for Republican nomination (“Donald Trump”). Donald Trump has a nineteen point plan that he wants to put into effect should he become President. Some of these include, stopping Iran from getting nuclear weapons, protect the second amendment, build a wall against Mexico to stop illegal immigration, and make the U.S. great again (“19 Point Plan”).
Everything considered, Trump has worked extremely hard to get where he is today. Trump went to college and got a degree to open the door to his success. He started out with a family business and turned it into a massive real estate empire. To take his life to even greater accomplishments, Trump has decided to try his chances at becoming the President of the United State of America. Donald Trump is an interesting man indeed, and no other will have such a unique life as Donald John Trump (“Donald Trump”).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Donald Trump’s hypocritical claim to be a Christian is conspicuous as he holds up Grandma’s bible and mispronounces 2 Corinthians, etc., as if to make a joke of the whole thing. When 60 minutes first interviewed with Donald Trump and his new running mate, Mike Pence, interviewer Leslie Stahl contrasted the difference between the two, saying Trump was brash and Pence was quiet and religious. Trump butted in, “Oh, I’m religious.” The proof he offered. “Well, I won the evangelicals.” Trump said. Donald’s antichristian character is mockery of God.... [tags: Jesus, Islam, Donald Trump, God]
1123 words (3.2 pages)
- 2016 Presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton have exuberantly managed to provide us with perhaps the most unorthodox mockery of a presidential election ever seen in modern day history. Why. Because this was an election based virtually on circumstance. And the winner is…Donald Trump. The Curious Case of Donald J. Trump Could the unfit be a good fit. Well let’s lay out the options. I will give you both scenarios. Now it is no secret that Hilary Clinton won the popular vote by a longshot.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- Man of Mockery Donald Trump’s Christian claims are such a self-evident example of his utter hypocrisy. He almost makes a joke of the whole thing, holding up Grandma’s Bible, mispronouncing 2 Corinthians, etc. When 60 minutes did the first interview with Donald Trump and his new running mate, Mike Pence, the interviewer, Leslie Stahl contrasted the difference between the two, saying Trump was brash and Pence was quiet and religious, at which point Trump butted in, “Oh, I’m religious.” The proof he offered.... [tags: Jesus, Islam, God, Names of God]
1148 words (3.3 pages)
- Would Donald Trump Be a Good President of the United States. Donald trump is a 69-year-old man from New York City. After graduating college, he started working for his father’s real estate agency. Donald became in charge of his own operations and was investing in and renting apartment complexes and had other housing projects around New York. He then started his own organization and soon made his way to the Forbes list of richest people. Trump has been married multiple times and has several children.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1040 words (3 pages)
- Presidential Debate: Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton The very first debate, out of the three that have been scheduled for the presidential nominees for the United States of America, has been completed. The participants striving for presidential gain, Republican nominee, Donald Trump and Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton, began their journey of debates at the Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY. The debate was moderated by the NBC News anchor of “NBC Nightly News, Lester Holt. The topics of discussion consisted of (1) their thoughts on how to achieve prosperity in America; (2) the direction they think America should be going in; and (3) the candidates’ thoughts on how the security of A... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
802 words (2.3 pages)
- Donald Trump: Natural Born Leader What does a leader look like. Well that’s simple they are tall, handsome, intelligent, Caucasian, and rich. They have beautiful wives and spend most of their time in the Bahamas on an enormous yacht. Now look again, minus the stereotypes. What does a leader really look like. Leaders come in all shapes, sizes, races, genders, and ages. Leaders can be found anywhere doing anything no matter how important or how routine the task. Leadership by definition is the ability to influence, motivate, and enable others to contribute to the effectiveness and success of the organizations of which they are members (McShane, S.L., & Von Glinow, M.A, 2005).... [tags: essays research papers]
1670 words (4.8 pages)
- Out of all the traits to pick from, which traits would be best in a friend, in a partner, or, the future 44th president of United States of America. But, just like how it is impossible to change someone, even their worst traits, it is impossible to change the two rival presidential candidates, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump and their traits. With the help of McAdam’s, and, the big five personality traits it is possible to deduce who has low agreeableness and who has low extraversion. In the case with Republican candidate, Donald Trump, he displays very dramatic traits, such as extraversion, assertiveness, and belligerence.... [tags: Big Five personality traits, Trait theory]
776 words (2.2 pages)
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- Political Essay Letting Donald Trump run our country would be like letting the Devil himself take over America. Trump was born and raised in Queens, New York. He was introduced to the business world at a very young age while working with his father on architectural developments in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. His accomplishments include his TV show “The Apprentice”, a flourishing real estate business, and many successful architectural designs. On June 6th, 2015 Trump announced his candidacy for president seeking the nomination of the Republican Party.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Mexico]
1064 words (3 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- Business At Golf Challenge Corporation
- Healthy Decisions Is A Choice A Person Must Make For Themselves
- Education For Sustainable Development And Global Citizenship
- Why The Government Have Introduced A ' World Class ' Curriculum
- Art Education Cuts Throughout American Schools
- The United States Committed War