Donald trump is a 69-year-old man from New York City. After graduating college, he started working for his father’s real estate agency. Donald became in charge of his own operations and was investing in and renting apartment complexes and had other housing projects around New York. He then started his own organization and soon made his way to the Forbes list of richest people. Trump has been married multiple times and has several children. He is known to many as an insulting, self-centered, arrogant racist. Donald Trump would not be a good president of the United states because he has no prior political experience, has trouble managing his finances, and has shown racist tendencies throughout his political campaign.
Donald trump is no stranger to greed and power since his rise to fame. He has been often talked about and in conversation to be a presidential candidate since the early 2000 's. He is well known for his stance and opinions on current political and current events. Although many know trump as a businessman, it was often questioned as to why he would want to be president considering his businessman ways and questionable stances on issues. Donald is a very corporate minded man and then democrats have been cracking down on big corporations and he is not in favor of them because he wants more money for the higher class and less distributed wealth. Most know that he is hungry for power, more money, and more publicity. Years later his is still in talk for the 2016 presidential election and seems to be as serious and determined as ever.
When most people hear the name Donald trump they think obnoxious, billionaire, investor, and now possible 2016 president of the Unit...
... middle of paper ...
...very opinionated, and arrogant man has definitely granted him some easy publicity and now a foot in the door for the 2016 presidential election. Donald has been known for his questionable, crude and derogatory comments and insults against woman, minorities and the lower class that led some to ask if this is really the man that should be the head of office for the next for years. With the 2016 elections just months away, Donald is still actively pursuing election and has a substantial amount of followers and supporters. Though Trump may be a very questionable person for office, he has a voice that some people like and are standing by. There are several months left to campaign and he plans to continue to campaign till November when voting is held. He has a lot of money to advertise and campaign with which he has and plans to use to his advantage in to upcoming months.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Donald trump is a 69-year-old man from New York City. After graduating college, he started working for his father’s real estate agency. Donald became in charge of his own operations as he invested in and rented apartment complexes, and had other housing projects around New York. He then started his own Trump Organization and soon made his way to the Forbes list of richest people. Trump has been married multiple times and has several children. He is known for being an insulting, self-centered, arrogant racist.... [tags: United States, President of the United States]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- Research Paper "Everything is uglier up close." Donald Trump is the front runner of the 2016 race for the Republican Nomination. Placing no consideration on the views of the ring wing conservatives, but rather just making a decision based off of how Donald Trump conducts himself, both in the present and past, Donald would not make America great again. Many situations and people look well off from a distance, yet most of the time the prettiest faces hide the worst secrets, the person who speaks the loudest is the most desperate to be heard, and someone who says they tell the truth are the most likely to lie.... [tags: Democracy, United States, Donald Trump, Voting]
2721 words (7.8 pages)
- Donald John Trump was born in June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York. He is the fourth child of Fred and Mary-Anne Trump. He is an American, entrepreneur, business executive, and television and radio personality. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Donald Trump was elected the 45th president of the United States. There were many debates after Trump was elected president, and they primarily talked about if Trump was worthy to be a president. For me, Donald Trump is appropriate to become president because he is rich, celebrity, and used to be a good leader.... [tags: Donald Trump, Trump Entertainment Resorts]
987 words (2.8 pages)
- Because of Donald Trump’s privileged but disciplined experiences growing up and success at becoming a real estate mogul, he developed an ambitious attitude that led to being elected as president of the United States. Donald Trump’s privileged but disciplined life growing up as the son of a successful business man and in a military academy gave him the structure he needed to be successful later on in his life. Donald Trump was born to wealthy building developer Fred Trump in 1946 (Encyclopaedia Britannica).... [tags: Donald Trump, High school, Miss Universe]
756 words (2.2 pages)
- Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York, and he is a child of Frederick and Mary Macleod Trump. He is an entrepreneur, business director, and a celebrity in television and radio shows. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, Donald Trump was elected as the 45th president of the United States. There were many debates after Trump was elected president, and they primarily talked about if Trump was worthy to be a president. For me, Donald Trump is appropriate to become president because he is rich, celebrity, and used to be a good leader.... [tags: Donald Trump, 40 Wall Street, Trump Organization]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- Donald the Demagogue: Donald J. Trump, is known to many as the orange man who wags his finger down a long table of celebrities firing them left and right every Sunday night on NBC. To others he is known as the billionaire tycoon, who graces our headlines for remarkably insensitive or oddball remarks. All (not even possibly Mr. Trump himself), at least until now, viewed him as a possible candidate for the next President of the United States. But as polls indicate, and citizens across the country (both moderate and conservative) vote in favor of Trump, he may very well be sitting in the oval office come January 20th, 2017.... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Fred Trump]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- Donald J. Trump, businessman and media mogul, has swept America off her feet and has taken her by storm. Since the announcement of his 2016 presidential campaign on June 16, 2015, nothing has stopped his rise to the top of the polls. He began his campaign with controversial statements, some so controversial they left many people wondering when he would finally say the wrong thing. His campaign also began with ridicule from many media outlets, establishment politicians, and celebrities. Later that year on December 8, satirical news organization The Onion published an article entitled ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year, hilariou... [tags: Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, The Apprentice]
1269 words (3.6 pages)
- When it comes to the final presidential debate the finalist are a different type of people than the rest of this world. On the 26th of September 2016 at Hofstra University the first presidential debate was taken place and the moderator was Lester Holt. The two candidates were Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump. The debate was ninety minutes long and was distributed into six different sections which were each fifteen-minute-long and each candidate has two minutes to answers the question and then there will be a discussion.... [tags: Question, Answer, Donald Trump]
851 words (2.4 pages)
- As media has grown it has allowed for easier use for the average individual. This paper will examine how Donald Trump has used the media available today and how effective he has been. To begin, Trump’s background must be looked at to gain an understanding of how he came to the place he is today. According to the Washington Post, he was born in Queens New York into a wealthy family and when he was a teenager he was sent off to military school by his father (Miller & Schwartzman). He grew up with a cushy lifestyle before his father decided that his behavior required somewhat of a “reality check” for the teen.... [tags: Twitter, Social media, Sociology, Donald Trump]
903 words (2.6 pages)
- Donald Trump To run, or not to run, that is the question. Through the ages, the great land that we live in, The United States of America, has had many great presidents come and go. From the founding father George Washington to the controversial William Clinton. Many of these presidents had a good reason for even wanting to have this challenging job, whether it was their true virtue of being a man or having the support of the whole nation. As we enter the gateway into the millennium, a new challenger enters the pathway.... [tags: Free Essays]
423 words (1.2 pages)