Doing lower body training is tough but highly worth every bit of energy used to blast through a tough lower body workout. To get lean legs and behind takes motivation, dedication and determination to achieve the results you desire.
Who wants to jiggle in their swimsuit as they walk along the beach or pool, I sure don’t!
For starters, plan on training Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to get your legs and glutes in shape faster, you can alternate lower body training days each new week as well if you 'd like.
Working legs take a lot of energy to push through a good, hard workout, the energy used is that of your brown fat. When you dig deep for added strength while doing that last rep, your body will go for deep stored fat much like it does with doing HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training). Doing so burns more calories during and after you train.
Give it your all each time you do strength training, make your time in the gym count. To ensure you achieve your fitness goals, schedule your workouts in your itinerary Monday – Friday. If you fail to make the time to train often, you’ll fail to accomplish your fitness goals. Remember—time is emotion—if it’s important to you, you’ll make time for it!
Best Time to Exercise
I’ve been lifting for more than 20 years. I’ve had the best results exercising by waking up
early and training first thing in the morning before I eat breakfast. Training on an empty stomach kicks in HGH (Human Growth Hormones), which supports muscle building, anti-aging and increase health and longevity.
I also take an L-Arginine supplement called Go Nitrimax along with BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids), which are the building blocks of lean muscle tissue. They’re my go-to supplements to get in shape fast and mainta...
... middle of paper ...
...y to ensure you get the results you want.
Be sure to eat every three to four hours throughout the day. Eat at least 20 to 30 grams of lean protein (with each meal and snack), a complex carb, veggies or a fruit and clean fat for your main three meals.
LIV Muscle Building Supplements
If you use LIV International products, drink two packets of Liv Sxinney daily, in addition to taking Go Nitrimax prior to your workout and again an hour before bed (two hours after dinner), and have two packets of Crave (fiber) to keep your metabolism in overdrive!
You can learn more about Liv Int’l products and order them on my LIV Online Store. If you would like to try the products, you can receive 20% Off by using the promo code, LIV PROMO CODE, at checkout.
Have a blast working out your lower body and enjoy the empowering feeling of having sexy legs and a tight tush!
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Wednesday: Workouts for the Lower Body Squats, leg deadlifts while holding weights, leg extensions, dumbbell lunges, standing leg curls, seated leg lifts and Bulgarian split squats are good exercises for strengthening the legs. Walking, jogging, running and cycling are also effective exercises. You can run around the neighborhood, use a treadmill if one 's available or run-in-place to get ensure you’re getting enough exercise. Climbing stairs is a great way to exercise your legs, and most men have access to stairs at work.... [tags: Exercise, Physical exercise, Weight training]
700 words (2 pages)
- Every organization depends on knowledgeable and well trained employees. Employees must understand what is expected of them in order for the overall goals to be met. With an ever-changing marketplace, organizations have to make necessary changes to stay competitive. This could lead to employees falling behind on new skills needed. It is up to the organization to provide training on new technology, new systems, or procedures so the employee knows specifically what their job is. In this paper, it will discuss the how training and career development leads to successful organizations.... [tags: Management]
1233 words (3.5 pages)
- Weight training is physical activity that involves gaining mass and muscle strength. It is a great way to keep in shape and stay healthy, which is extremely important. In today’s society, there are large amounts of people who do not engage in any type of physical activity and this is a big cause of obesity and other health-related problems. Weight lifting is an excellent form of exercise and by doing this individuals gain benefits such as, lower medical expenses, increased cardiovascular function and increased bone strength.... [tags: cariovascular, obesity, physical]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- Evidence of lifting weights can be traced back to the origins of man. As far back as cave painting and scrolls, there exists evidence of weightlifting. Initially as an expression of strength, to competition and functional training, weightlifting has carved its path through the ages. It has taken on a new role in the modern world; athletic training. With an entirely new emphasis in sports on speed, strength, and flexibility; weightlifting is more popular than ever. Unfortunately, young athletes often do more harm than good by injuring themselves lifting.... [tags: Health Care]
1876 words (5.4 pages)
- Training Program for Tennis The aim of my training programme is to improve my cardiovascular endurance for tennis. I have no medical or health problems at the moment. By doing this training programme I could improve my fitness level. My fitness level at the moment could be improved. By improving my fitness level I can improve in all sports. Normally during a week I will play on average about 6 or 7 hours of various sports. These sports consist of football, tennis and badminton.... [tags: Papers]
3226 words (9.2 pages)
- From reducing risk of heart attack to simply providing more energy, weight training plays an important role in one’s life. One very popular method of weight training is to increase mobility and build strength and stamina. This method is known as circuit training. Circuit training has been around for decades and offers a wide variety of applications and benefits. This workout is performed both mentally and physically. The weight training participant performs one set of an exercise then immediately performs a set of another exercise in succession without rest; one right after another.... [tags: essays research papers]
454 words (1.3 pages)
- Endurance plays a major role in many athletic activities. Without endurance training, many athletes would not be able to compete in their respective sports. Endurance training involves low resistance and high repetitions, but what exactly does this do to your body and how does it do it. For starters, endurance training increases the level of certain aerobic enzymes, which are needed for the breakdown of fuels to produce energy. Enzymes are proteins that speed up metabolic reactions; they release and transfer energy.... [tags: Exercise Physiology]
616 words (1.8 pages)
- Personal Training Program PLANNING Purpose and Aim - This is a training programme to help develop my performance in rugby at the position of flanker. I will detail all aspects of my training programme will be monitored by use a diary. I will also be evaluating my train programme to see if an how I best improve my chosen components . I will be performing this training programme during my school summer holiday, in the months of July and August 2004. I have 3 components I aim to improve: 1) Stamina - Resistance to fatigue, illness and endurance to continue even in the face of difficult and trying condition.... [tags: Papers]
4870 words (13.9 pages)
- Fitness Training Programme I will be taking part in a fitness training programme to try and improve my hockey skills and overall fitness. By using this circuit, I can observe how my fitness improves throughout the programme. This is important as I need to know whether or not the test is working and how I could change it accordingly if it wasn’t helping me to progress in my chosen activity. I will perform these tests once a week over a period of 8–10 weeks to find these results and thus my progress.... [tags: Papers]
1372 words (3.9 pages)
- 4-Week Training Program I'm 15 yrs old, my height is 6'0", and my weight is 10st 3lbs. I have been asked to design a training program for my PE coursework. I will take into consideration training principles, my current level of fitness etc. I would describe myself as a fairly healthy person, and fairly fit too. I perform considerably well at all sports and my endurance level in particular is of a good standard. I have only one injury problem. This prevents me from using my back muscles such as the trapezius to their full potential.... [tags: Papers]
1800 words (5.1 pages)