Davao Pasalubong Center is a one-stop shop of all Davao City made locally
such as handicrafts, processed food, fashion accessories, souvenir and gift items,
home decors, indigenous costumes and native accessories, etc. One of the primary
goals of business establishments is to create and maintain the satisfaction of
customers. Nowadays, it is very critical for businesses to focus in giving customer
satisfaction because this is the key for a sustainable competitive advantage.
In the United States, they found out that sometimes simple things can make a
difference. Simple act of vendors smiling, the quality product that you sell, cozy
ambiance and the affordable price can boost customer’s satisfaction (Hetter, 2013).
In the Philippines, a feeling of satisfaction arises every time an individual
is contented. When customers get a happy experience with the product provider,
treated nicely and gets what he expects in return they are satisfied already (Rivera,
In Davao City, customers need not only the product that they want but they
also need extra things. Extra things can delight customers like receiving full attention
and treatment from the product provider, aside from the affordable price and quality
product provided by the provider (Goc-ong, 2012).
This investigation can be of great help in determining whether Personal
interaction with product provider and outcome experienced by user is associated
with customer satisfaction. This study may best serve for vendors of Philippine
Tropical Products, company owner, and future researchers.
This study aims to determine the significant difference in Customer
Satisfaction on Philippine Tropical Chips at Davao Pasalubong Center....
... middle of paper ...
situation – a product that has not yet been developed cannot be observed. One
way to deal with this challenge is to start by identifying a “job” the customers of your
Likewise, Dockerill (2013) emphasized that the outcomes have been truly
transformative, not only building and sustaining larger volumes of business but
attracting positive feedback from the market and picking up significant industry
awards, including one for customer service and one for the innovative use of
technology to deliver that service, without placing undue pressure on existing
resources. As a society, we have always taken pride in offering a very personalized
service and we value our reputation very highly, so as soon as we started to
experience this increase in our business and noticed that our service to customers
and Intermediaries had started to suffer, we took action.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future. There are several investment opportunities to choose from it. It is your decision to choose the right one according to your objectives or personal needs. According to Scissors (2013), As predicted by some and feared by others that the tidal wave of Chinese investment around the world has not materialized. In the first half of 2013, various obstacles to overseas spending by the People’s Republic of China (PRC) kept growth moderately.... [tags: modern China economy]
2256 words (6.4 pages)
- True stories that get told so often that people mistakenly begin to mix up words eventually start to become a myth, not like a fairy tale myth but a myth no one really knows how it all started. That’s what 9/11 is. Everyone knows the basic outlines as to what happened on September 11, 2001, but no one is quite sure as to what really went on inside the four hijacked planes. With the help of cell phone contact from friends and relatives on the ground, the passengers figured out the hijackers did not want to negotiate but were rather on a suicide mission just like the ones that had crashed into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.... [tags: September 11 attacks, World Trade Center]
1289 words (3.7 pages)
- September 11th, 2001 will forever be etched into American history as one of the worst terrorist attacks against the United States. To memorialize the victims that perished on this day, an official memorial was built in the footprints of the World Trade Centers (WTC). While the goal of this memorial was to be peaceful, some debates have arisen about the memorial. Some believe that they should have something different for the design and others dislike components of the winning design. Even with the many debates that surround this memorial, it is still a valuable piece of art to the public that provides a place for families and others to remember those who were killed on that day.... [tags: September 11 attacks, World Trade Center]
1992 words (5.7 pages)
- Financial Priorities in Preparation for Retirement among Retiring Public School Teachers in Davao City Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION Background of the Study In an uncertain economy today, fiscal planning has become progressively significant. George H. Schofield, Ph.D (2013) said that it would take money to be able to afford a comfortable, no work, more leisure time when retiring. Being financially prepared is one of the goals of every worker to enjoy the so-called golden years with ease and comfort.... [tags: money, invest, financial]
2635 words (7.5 pages)
- The Banking industry has no doubt has witnessed advancement technology just like any other sector; adoption of e-banking that affects banking operations entirely. The continuous advance in technology characterize by a complex and competitive environment. Growth in electronic payments surpassed not only general economic growth but also growth in financial sectors. Using cards for transactions provide a chance to consumers for satisfying their buying desires. Consumer paying their expenses by credit card are the once who tend to make additional purchase which increase the amount of spending (Lo and Harvey, 2011).... [tags: case study]
534 words (1.5 pages)
- PROBLEM AND ITS SETTING Background of the Study Are there really any ethical practices in finance. Are most business organizations (if not all) practice the same level of ethical finance. These are only some relevant questions that have to be proven, for the public have had a huge participation about financial misconducts. More specifically, in terms of financial scandals, about the weak financial governance and the egregious amount of money being paid to executives and other traders directly involve in financial institutions.... [tags: theoretical and conceptual framework]
2945 words (8.4 pages)
- LIFE CARE CENTER PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Introduction Building a performance management system (PMS) that’s effective to developing short and long term goals for future organizational success must incorporate everybody from upper-management to entry-level employees. However, it takes leaders and followers to be on the same page in order to make that plan standout and become effective. That means establishing a developmental plan, having the right culture behavior, proper staff, strong leaders with strong leadership skills, building employee relations, sustaining employee retention, a reward system that’s beneficial and rewarding to every employee, and implementing appraisals.... [tags: performance management system, Life Care Center]
1788 words (5.1 pages)
- Should the government provide day care centers for working parents. Parents who are working hard to provide there family a good meal and to pay the rent, the least the government can do for these people is to help out a parent by providing free child care centers for working parents right. Guess what, the republicans and the democrats from congress have been doing something about it. There have at least been 70 bills that have been introduced by both of them, but it seems like the house of representative keep turning down every single one of them.... [tags: Government]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- Significance of the Study The research benefits the following: The customer – This study is not only for the benefits of the company who are selling the products, but also this is important to the customer. The study aims an informative feedback from the customer relating to their awareness of buying and using products of the CD R King. CD R King employees– The research proposes a partial fulfillment to the CD R King employees because the company can gather data from the research that would help them understand the consumer behavior and satisfaction through their given feedbacks on the surveys.... [tags: employees, quality, procedure]
1820 words (5.2 pages)
- On September 11, 2001 four passenger commercial jet airliners were hijacked and as a result approximately 3,000 human lives were lost. When asked about 9/11, many can recall exactly what they were doing when they heard the news that a plane crashed into one of the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings and many Americans can tell you how it all unfolded and the reason behind such a travesty. The “official story” provided by officials, and restated by Sofia Shafquat, producer of “9/11 Mysteries: Demolitions” say that “four passenger planes were hijacked and taken radically off course, within an hour, two of the planes had flown into the enormous steel towers of the World Trade Center, creating f... [tags: Evidence, 9/11, World Trade Center, terrorism, USA]
1806 words (5.2 pages)
- The Influence of Film During War World One
- Quantitative Review of Research on Interventions for Depressed Parents
- The Complexity of Mountain Timber Harvest Management
- Oedipus Rex: The Tragic Heros
- The Changes Brought from Chicago's World Fair in The Devil in the White City,” by Erik Larson
- Lipinski’s Rule of Five and Drug Likeness Scores