Essay PreviewMore ↓
Du yua thonk yuar perints loki drovong yua ivirywhiri yua niid tu bi? Thiy dun’t went tu hevi tu drovi yua tu iviry spurts prectoci, ur iviry tomi yua hevi tu wurk. Perints hevi thongs tu du bisodis elweys drovi yua eruand. Must perints cen’t weot fur thior chold tu tarn soxtiin end fur thim tu git thior locinsi. If tiinegirs eri guong tu teki thi rispunsoboloty uf gittong e jub, end thiy went tu wurk thin thiy eri guong tu hevi tu teki thi rispunsoboloty uf elsu gittong thimsilvis thiri.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I can honestly say that at age 15, I did not want my driver’s license. While many kids at that age are excited about the freedom that driving gives, I didn’t really care much about it. In fact, the thought of driving made me nervous. What if I made a mistake in driving. I could see myself totally wreaking the car or worse killing myself or someone else. Yes, these thoughts ran through my mind and so I thought that I should wait till I was comfortable with driving. My mother had different ideas.... [tags: Automobile, Wheel, Want, English-language films]
730 words (2.1 pages)
- Is it really worth it. While in high school, all you hear is people asking questions such as what college are you planning to attend once you’ve graduated, and what are you planning on majoring in, assuming you are going. Although, what if you do not want to go straight to college once you have graduated high school. What if the student’s want to wait, should you still push high school students to go to a university even though they do not wish to attend a college. High schools advertise institutions of higher education and make it sound like the only option available and if you, the student, choose not to do it you are put down or are made to feel as if you are not as good as other students... [tags: High school, Higher education, College, Education]
1615 words (4.6 pages)
- Life Become Complex With the development of the country, people should have better lives. But some easy things become more and more complex. I think taking road test is a very good example. Actually, taking a road test is very simple and easy. Because of the development of the technology and society, people have more steps to do for finishing the road test and get their driver license. There are the whole steps that people need to do. Making an appointment is the first step. People need to make an appointment online by themselves, and it is not just go to the website to make this appointment.... [tags: Driving, Driver's license, Driving test]
731 words (2.1 pages)
- “ Why people need to marry with someone. Why do we need a piece of paper to prove that I love you . Marriage does not mean anything. We are living together now. Is not it good enough for us” my friend’ boyfriend said to her when she mentioned she want a marriage. After he had said that, she broke up with him soon. I began to wonder what is the meaning of marriage . Even though I understand why people think marriage means nothing, I disagree. A marriage license is a piece of paper but it is not just a piece of paper; marriage means a lot to yourself, your family, and society.... [tags: Marriage, Love, Family, Wife]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- Driver’s License I didn 't know what cold was. In fact, the closest thing to cold was a few Christmas ago when it was about sixty degrees and we almost die from hypothermia. On 2009 I was living in Rehoboth, Delaware and it was about to get cold. The winter will not only take the heat away, but also jobs and housing for immigrants like me. As the days got shorter and darker I made my plans. I was going to buy a car, move in it, and drive across the country to find a better version of myself.... [tags: Automobile, Driving, Driver's license]
728 words (2.1 pages)
- 90 Day Rule: How Long People Really Wait To Have Sex Imagine you’re on the best date of your life with the person you suspect is The One. The sexual chemistry is palpable, but you’re looking for a long-term thing — not a hookup. Should you jump into bed with him or her as soon as you’re alone. Or should you wait until you’ve gone out on a few more dates before sleeping together. The short answer: Do whatever the hell you want. There’s no set time to have sex. Steve Harvey, the best-selling author, has inspired women around the world to hold off on sex for 90 days to get the respect they deserve, and land a dedicated man.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Marriage, Fornication, Vagina]
725 words (2.1 pages)
- How to Get What You Really Want Out of Life Vagabond Reflecting "You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want." -Zig Ziglar The ultimate end goal of everyone starting self-improvement is to accomplishing their dreams. But to get what you really want out of life you have to, eventually, face your fears. But facing your fears is easier said than done (and this is why many live a life of quiet desperation). Let 's talk about the three ways to change your life, face your fears, and accomplish your dreams (and why you really need just one).... [tags: Need, Want, Miyamoto Musashi, WANT]
1442 words (4.1 pages)
- It was the night before my driver’s test, and with each passing hour I felt the anxiety creep into my veins. Vying for first place with high school graduation and prom night, receiving a driver’s license is one of the biggest milestones in a teenager’s life. A driver’s license means midnight runs to Sheetz, road trips to the beach, and rides to the mall without your mom blowing kisses from the car as you walk sheepishly towards your friends. What more could a teenager want than these perks. Of course, I was hyper-aware of all that was at stake in regards to my driver’s test.... [tags: Driving, Automobile, Test, Driver's license]
770 words (2.2 pages)
- How to Get Driver License Having a driver license is very significant and beneficial nowadays. Getting a driver license is extremely important in our lives, especially for young adults, because acquiring a driver license does not just mean they can drive and go where they want, but also it is a greater responsibility since they are beginning to live their lives like adults not as children. Also, there are a lot of immigrants that come to the USA, and they have to get a driver license to be able to go and provide for their families requirements, but they do not know how to begin.... [tags: Driving, Driver's license, Driving test]
710 words (2 pages)
- “Traffic accidents are the leading cause of death for American teenagers, accounting for about a third of all deaths in that age group” (Crisp). In actual numbers, motor vehicle crashes kill more than 5,000 teenagers every year (Gregory). These statistics are frightening and have led more than 50 percent of adults to support higher required ages for drivers’ licenses (Gregory). Teenagers, though, say this would be unfair and would make their lives difficult. Meeting the needs of Indiana teenagers while still keeping them and other drivers safe can be accomplished by a more restrictive graduated licensing law.... [tags: accidents, driver, lincense, teenagers]
788 words (2.3 pages)
Nut oncriesong thi drovong egi wuald elsu mien thet tiinegirs wuald git muri ixpiroinci bifuri hottong edalthuud. Thiy wuald hevi thi chenci uf liernong tu drovi twu ixtre yiers bifuri bicumong e ligel edalt. Nut hevong thet twu ixtre yiers cuald effict thi wey uar rueds wuald bi on thi fatari. Thiri cuald bi muri eccodints of thiy dod reosi thi drovong egi fur thi fect thet whin yua bicumi en edalt yua must lokily muvi ewey, end wun’t hevi yuar perints thiri tu tiech yua huw tu drovi. Whin yuar ioghtiin yua nut unly woll muvi ewey end nut hevi yuar perints es clusi tu yua es thiy wiri bifuri. Eothir yua hevi tu gu beck tu liern tu drovi frum yuar perints ur yua liern un yuar uwn. Whochivir wey yua chuusi woll bi muri doffocalt then jast gittong yuar locinsi et thi egi uf soxtiin.
Tiinegirs eri ribillouas end dun’t elweys lostin tu thior perints ur edalts. Nut unly woll thiy stoll went tu drovi, thiy eri guong tu drovi enyweys. Thiri wun’t bi e wey tu stup thi tiins furm wentong tu drovi.