All of this information is completely useless if you can’t shoot your bow accurately. Their really is no short cuts or cheats to shooting bow. The only thing you can do is shoot. Watching Youtube videos will help you know the proper form but after that is just trial and error. Once you have learned how to shoot your bow and have your bow sited in, just keep shooting.
Tom Nelson, a well know bow hunter, author and host of bow hunter magazine American Archer stated “Do not get lazy and forgo practice. I try to shoot at least a couple of broad heads each night before I go out hunting. Judo points and blunts are a great addition to a bow quiver. They enable you to take practice shots while going to and from your stand. After the morning hunt I like to take a shot at a leaf or stump before climbing down” (Nelson). Even as Nelson is hunting he is still practicing. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert shot just keep practicing.
As I stated before this is my first year archery hunting and it’s much harder than some would seem to think it is. I do the same basic things I would normally do for rifle hunting. The rules for hunting state that you can hunt a half hour before sunrise to a half hour after sun set. Most hunters like to be at the place where they plan to sit about ten minutes before its legal shooting hours.
I try to ...
... middle of paper ...
...un hunting. I feel this way because at school more of my friends at school is beginning to try it. They are beginning to see that yes it is more challenging than rifle hunting but shooting a deer with a bow is way more satisfying than shooting one with a rifle. As they grow older they will have kids, the parents are going to influence their kids and more than likely they will become bow hunters as well.
A big advantage bow hunters have over rifle hunters and I feel will always have it’s a super long season. Bow hunters can start hunting about a month and a half before rifle hunters can. Not only do bow hunters start way before them but they can hunt through rifle season, and for about a month after rifle season ends. To all you that are unsure about bow hunting I say try it. You will never know if you like it unless you try it, and who knows you might be good at it,
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Another thing that will help you is knowing your adversary. Learn as much as you can about the game your hunting. Learn about the habits and life styles, such as when they feed or are laying down. Go deer watching. Yes that’s just like bird watching but for deer. Go sit in their natural habitats and watch the way they move, what they eat, or what happens when they hear noise. This will help you stalk deer. All of this information is completely useless if you can’t shoot your bow accurately. Their really is no short cuts or cheats to shooting bow.... [tags: Hunting, Rifle, Archery, Deer]
893 words (2.6 pages)
- Within this essay Evidence based Practice will be identified and the significant effect it has on the nursing profession, barriers will also be explored in the implementation of Evidence Based Practice. Individuals need specific care tailored to them, it is vitality important to have the correct professional and appropriate personal care. In order to receive this we need to get the patient involved in the decision process, listen to their views and opinions and receive the relevant, accurate, professional and medical information.... [tags: Evidence Based Practice (EBP)]
713 words (2 pages)
- Be smart and be lazy. The act of being smart and lazy is similar to how Allan F. Mogensen said “Work Smarter, not harder.” Which means to produce the highest quality result in the shortest amount of time. Being smart and lazy is about achieving goals with the maximum efficiency and the least amount of effort. Meaning that laziness can be overridden by intelligent solutions. Laziness and intelligence are viewed quite differently and not always used together in the same context. There are exclusions to that when people are saying that someone is smart, but they are too lazy.... [tags: Need, Want, Energy, Thing]
777 words (2.2 pages)
- In today’s society, children are being encouraged to be lazy. Schools are handing out calculators in elementary. The job market is utilizing more technology and equipment and utilizing less young labor. Parents are buying Wii’s for their children for exercise instead of bicycles. In today’s society, children are just downright lazy. By the time they are 16 years old, they are use-less. They will not participate in the home, in the work, they may not get a job, and they rarely participate in activities that require effort or energy.... [tags: Technology]
924 words (2.6 pages)
- Have you used technology today to make your day easier in your daily life. Although technology is great to help with our daily activities, technology is making us lazy. In today 's society instead of using books for our information, we tend to look thing up on the internet. Even teacher encourages their students to use the internet instead of reading. Also today people use their GPS for an everyday place they go instead of reading signs and learn their own way round. Firstly, most people today get all their information from the internet instead of books .... [tags: Education, Psychology, Brain, Surnames]
805 words (2.3 pages)
- The Lazy Generation Kicks butt in the workforce Graduating high school had to be the biggest accomplishment of my life until reality hit me, then I realized I had way more to think about if I thought I could get through life like a got through high school. Working every day and going to college is the most difficult thing I’ve ever done, but I’m labeled as lazy because I complain that I’m tired from working a whole week and going to class three times a week. Generation Y also known as the Me, Me, Me generation is accused often of being the laziest generation but this is false.... [tags: Generation Y, Generation X, Strauss and Howe]
990 words (2.8 pages)
- Over the last decades, pharmacy practice has evolved into a patient cantered care profession which aims to improve health outcome of the patient. Within the pharmaceutical practice model, the role of pharmacist is not restricted into just dispensing the right medication but to achieve an overall better outcome for the patient. Patient assessment is a vital part of this pharmaceutical model and is focused on gathering patient-specific information, evaluating that information, identify drug related problems and formulating a pharmaceutical care plan.... [tags: pharmaceutical practice model]
1817 words (5.2 pages)
- Lazy is the American Today’s American society consists of many technological achievements. The cars we drive, the classes we take, and even the things we do in our spare time has changed due to the increasing amount of technology that is available to us. Technology is a wonderful thing to behold, but then we can look at the one thing technology has done to humans and especially Americans. Technology has created a society of many lazy people. In order to support my argument, I believe that it is imperative to answer one question in great detail.... [tags: Argumentative Technology Technological Papers]
1109 words (3.2 pages)
- La abeja haragana Once upon a time in a beehive a bee that did not want to work. Its to say, she would fly fro tree to tree to take the nectar of the flowers; but instead of conservate to converted in honey she just took it all. It was then, a beehive bee. Every morning , just when the sun started to warm up the air, the bee looked by the door of the beehive, she looked it was a good weather out and she brushed herself with her feet. Then she would fly very happy on a beautyful day while the other bees would be working hard to fill us the beehive with honey.... [tags: essays research papers]
481 words (1.4 pages)
- Lazy Lady It seems that the lazier people are, the more I can't stand them. One thing is for sure; I can't stand my mom. "Maxme or MOM" is how I would address her, or should I say have to address her. I would have preferred boss or master. Yes sir, she's the queen of them all. She could probably write a book titled What it Takes to be Lazy. In her case, I guess you could consider it a lifestyle but try not to compare her to Martha Stewart or anyone like that. My mom is lazy from the hairs on her head to the toes on her feet.... [tags: Free Essay Writer]
822 words (2.3 pages)