Most of us, at least one time in our life, have experience with the term "divorce", even if it is your experience or someone else. Do you ever think, ask, or carefully listen and feel what they feel when they go through those time? I could bravely answer that question as a person who go through all of those hard time because of my closest friend. At what I am understanding, the term "divorce" mean to me as a change which will limit or stop two people from having responsible to each other life and free their life from a cage called "marriage". My friend, she is just like a beauty little bird, which got released from the cage to go back to her life, yes it free, but it hard to live at first when she is back from a long time of fettering. Because of her and her partner divorcement, she now has to deal with its overall affection, as well as its affection to individual person in her marriage.
I think one of the main reason which cause divorcement is it is now in everywhere around us. And because it is too normal to people life, so we will not put any serious eye or attention on it, and it star to spread out with no control over it. To support it, the article “The Making of the Divorce Culture” by Barbara Dafoe Whitehead had stated that “It is embedded in our laws and institutions, our manners and mores, our movies and television shows, our novels and children 's storybooks, and our closest and most important relationships.” Also in modern society, people are, more than ever, expressing their wishes, thoughts and their personality. Along with it is they respect their ego more rather than family happiness which will more easier to develop the conflict in family life and cause the divorcement. That also what is ...
... middle of paper ...
...receive more care because of their parent guilt and the wish to offset for their children 's loss.
In my opinion to what the cause and affection from the divorcement, I think the fault which cause to divorce is the responsibilities on both people in a marriage, and whether how they come up with their decision they still have to deal with all of its affect. Divorce are now a common thing in modern people 's eye and our society, and the necessary of divorcement have to take place for an unhappy relationship are happen more and more around people life. Also the affection of it do not consider at bad thing when you go through it with time. So, with all the information showed above, we can see that divorce is not having any long-term affection to people life, but through it, people get their chance to improve and maybe recreate their family with more experience and brave.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- For the past decades, divorce has been increasing dramatically throughout the United States; it is a common issue in this society. Approximately one million children experience divorce or parental separation every year(Shinoda, Kevin Seiji, 2001, La Mirada, pg. 9). According the 2000 census data, about 28% of divorce or separated parents, have at least one children who is under age of 6(Kim Leon Jul., 2003 pg. 258). Also, slightly more than half of all divorced children are under the age of 18, and about 40% of all children will experience divorce or parental separation before reaching adulthood(Shinoda, Kevin Seiji, 2001, La Mirada, pg.... [tags: Effects Of Divorce On Adolescents]
3840 words (11 pages)
- Separation and divorce are emotionally difficult events. In most family situations there is not one definite reason that leads to divorce. To a certain extent, divorce is a gradual process that eventually causes families to break apart. Changes in divorce law have generally made it easier and to end marriages, but this is not necessarily the cause of the rising divorce rate. Individuals stuck in an unpleasant marriage face only two options: stay married and miserable, or get divorced and become happy.... [tags: Divorce, Marriage, Monogamy, Family law]
755 words (2.2 pages)
- In the journal of effects of parental separation and divorce on very young children they tell us about mayor effects on young children when facing divorce. It tells us that shared parenting is one of the major ones and it tells us the effect on the child specifically. In the Journal we also read that one of the effects of divorce is gaining a disobliged parent. After reading the journal we learn that psychological distress is also a factor of divorce that affects the child. Divorce diminishes parenting and it adds itself to another effect of divorce on a child.... [tags: Parent, Mother, Divorce, Effect]
1054 words (3 pages)
- Introduction In America, about one in every two marriages will end in divorce. Around 60% of those divorcing couples have children. (Cherlin, 2012). Half of the marriages in America end in divorce, and more than half of those couples have children, which means that about every other divorce that is filed in America, a child is impacted. Between 850,000 and 950,000 divorces occur each year. (National Center for Health Statistics, CDC., 2014). Given that roughly 60% of those divorcing couples have at least one child, at least 510,000 children are affected a year.... [tags: Divorce and Adolescent Depression]
2692 words (7.7 pages)
- Divorce is becoming extremely common in our society. Fifty percent of marriages will end in divorce, and each year two million children are introduced to their parents being divorced. Analysis predict by the beginning of the next decade a majority of kids under 18 will spend their life in a single parent household. Children are very emotional during this period of time, and are going to try and understand the situation and maybe even blame themselves. The child may have to start a new school, move to a new city, and neighbourhood.... [tags: Marriage, Family, Time, Divorce]
1126 words (3.2 pages)
- Hold on and just wait before you put a ring on it. Think of the causes of divorce. A divorce doesn’t happen overnight. There are causes, especially, there are four causes of divorce that are the lack of communication, conflicting views, lack of intimacy, and no marriage commitment. These causes have shown an adverse effect onto married couples overtime. The lack of communication, is one of many causes of divorce. Although, what is the lack of communication. Communications in a marriage couple is basically hearing each other out, though when no communication is present on the marriage, signs of trouble show up.... [tags: Marriage, Alimony, Divorce, Love]
980 words (2.8 pages)
- Divorce in our society has become increasingly common. Fifty percent of all marriages will end in divorce and each year 2 million children are newly introduced to their parents separation, (French). Demographers predict that by the beginning of the next decade the majority of the youngsters under 18 will spend part of their childhood in single-parent families, many created by divorce. During this confusing period of turmoil and high emotional intensity, the child must attempt to understand a complex series of events, to restructure numerous assumptions and expectations about themselves and their world.... [tags: Divorce Children Marriage Kids Essays]
2112 words (6 pages)
- My parents separated, and I don’t want to make the same choice as them. I’ve noticed every child has a different reaction to hearing the news. It all depends on their age and how many siblings are involved. There can be good or bad results at the end of a situation like this. Whether children grow up with intact parents or separated parent is doesn’t determine their outcome. Children who grow up in a single-parent family still get love and affection. The pros and cons of the effects of divorce for children depend on their age stage between infant, toddler, child, teenager and adult.... [tags: Family, Childhood, Marriage, Adult]
1035 words (3 pages)
- Divorce in China Impact of socio-economic changes on the divorce in China China has been undergoing number of social and economic changes throughout its communist history. There is no doubt that these socio-economic changes have influenced the society both positively and negatively. The most two significant changes of all would be the Cultural Revolution which took place during 1960s and the economic transition to the market economy, which has been in effect since 1980s. In this research paper I will focus on the impacts of the ongoing socio-economic changes on what is called a “traditional” family in China.... [tags: Cultural Sociology Economics Essays Marriage Love]
1751 words (5 pages)
- Negative Effects of Divorce on Children Divorce has a strong negative effect on children. The children are brought into the family and then ripped out of what they know is right or of their norms. James M. Henslin defines the family as being two or more people who consider themselves related by blood, marriage, or adoption (445). When married you are instantaneously put into a family. When two people decide to get a divorce, their children do not wholly understand what is going on. "Regardless of their age, children usually blame themselves when their parents divorce" (Bankston 382).... [tags: Papers]
899 words (2.6 pages)