Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be different, different than everybody else, to have a gift that you never wanted or never expected to ever have? Well for Madison she would just be coming into her powers she would become a young witch more powerful than she could ever imagine. She would not be alone in this she would have others just like her to practice and learn the craft with. But they would have to learn fast to protect themselves from the evil that follows good magic.
The first time Madison new she was different was when she found her family’s book of shadows going through her mom’s stuff after she passed away. A book of shadows is passed down from generation to generation. As it goes through each generation and is handed down everyone finds something new or important to add to the book, for future witches to learn and help protect them from evil. Madison’s mom never got the chance to pass her family’s book on because she was killed by evil and had left Madison vulnerable. Madison doesn’t know her mom was killed by evil yet she thinks it was just an accident. When she first opened the book there was a letter addressed to her the letter said
If you are reading this letter I am gone I am sorry I never wanted you, myself our any of us to ever have these gifts but you can’t run from destiny as it always finds a way to catch up with you. You have powers Madison, Incredible power you could ever imagine. Evil will soon follow please protect yourself they will come. Your power is your greatest protection use it to your advantage master it. I love you Madison,
After reading this she is scared and doesn’t know how to take this. She doesn’t believe she has power, until...
... middle of paper ...
...ings, glass and wood from broken chairs everywhere finally Madison just gets so mad and yells “STOP THIS IS ENOUGH” they all just freeze and look at her all the demons burst into flames one by one dying.
Everyone was so happy Madison had saved them even her grandma. But her grandma wondered why she had all this great power, she didn’t even have that much and she was an elder. She remembered hearing something about a great power being born into the world the greatest and most powerful anyone has ever seen, she would be the one great enough to tip the balance of good and evil. She never thought it would be part of her family she was so grateful and happy. But she knew Madison had a very hard destiny to fulfill and a lot of things she needed to accomplish. Her grandma knew she had been through enough tonight and would tell her of her destiny another time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Creating a diverse organization requires a diverse culture. Diversity is defined as an individual having variations when compared to another (Linge). In addition, each individual is unique and no physical trait or variation foresees capabilities, behaviors, motivation or achievement (Linge). In a diverse culture, the aforementioned characteristics are embraced. At each level of diversity, the kind that has to do with opportunity and promotion, speaks to an organization’s culture (Daniels, 2004).... [tags: Diversity, diverse culture]
1544 words (4.4 pages)
- Natsu followed the man who introduced himself as Makarov Dreyar a while ago, an Aristocrat vampire and the master of the vampire coven Fairy Tail. He also explained the 'vampire food chain ', as he put it, saying that at the 'top ' were the Purebloods, the progenitor of the vampire race; 'below ' them were the Nobels or Aristocats, which he was; in the middle were the normal vampires and vampires who used to be human; and then the vampires who had gone off the wagon, known as Level E, also known as the 'End '.... [tags: Vampire, Dracula, Mother, Mother insult]
1289 words (3.7 pages)
- What images come to mind when you think of witches. Many people immediately imagine a black pointy hat, bubbling cauldron, green warty skin, and Halloween. Usually the image that comes to mind is something scary and evil. Real witches do exist. Most modern witches go by the label Wiccan now. Wiccans practice Wicca, which is a nature-based religion with many different branches or denominations. The basic tenant of all Wicca is called the Three Fold Law. The Three Fold Law states that whatever you do will come back to you times three, good or bad, so do not cause harm or, in other words, “harm none”.... [tags: Nature Based Religion, Hex Girls]
1941 words (5.5 pages)
- Managing a Diverse Work Environment There is a need for leadership effectiveness within a diverse workplace. It is a difficult task to perform leadership within a workplace containing different levels of diversity. Leadership is essential within organizations, however, leadership can become more complicated due to the increased volume of globalization and the development of technology. Technology alters the way organizations and people conduct business and communicate as well. Managers must be cross-cultural and look at global change as an opportunity for growth within their organization, as well as growth individually.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Skill, Decision making]
1055 words (3 pages)
- After carefully analyzing the case study: “The Frontier For Fresh Foods Supermarkets,” I determine that this organization began its development 20 years ago in the southeast and did very well in states such as; Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut and Washington DC. However, since the company was very successful in those states, they now want to expand in other states inside of the United States, where there is a growth in population. Therefore, since the company did well in the southeast, the executives now want to advance to the southwest states because of the growth in population.... [tags: Business Management ]
835 words (2.4 pages)
- Question: Distinguish between and discuss formative and summative evaluation. There are two ways of carrying out evaluations. It can be formative or summative depending on the demands of the process. Summative evaluation mainly provides a product’s efficacy information. This evaluation method is typically quantitative; it uses numeric scores and letter grades. Summative evaluation typically aims at assessing the achievements. On the other hand, formative evaluation is a bit complex than the summative evaluation.... [tags: Healthcare]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- Culturally Diverse Population The Impact of History and Counseling Theories The ever-changing demographics of the United States have made multicultural counseling a challenge. Educating counselors to understand the significant of diverse cultures will provide an insight of the diverse society and its continual growth. History changes every second just as theories are forever developing the impact of each collectively play a role with the teachings of a diverse world in a counseling setting. No two individuals come from an exact experience.... [tags: impact of history and counseling theories]
807 words (2.3 pages)
- Successful Management of a Diverse Workforce Successful management of a diverse workforce poses many challenges in the confusing aspects of diversity that exist in today’s workplace. Equal employment opportunity is an attempt to pay retribution for past errors and many say it was a good beginning but more is needed. We commonly read and hear the increasingly popular term diversity training. The new catchphrase to be found gaining popularity in the workforce is inclusion. With all these confusing concepts, just how can management develop a successful strategy to manage a diverse workforce.... [tags: Workforce Employment Equality Diversity Essays]
1206 words (3.4 pages)
- Having observed inside a kindergarten classroom for a couple of weeks thus far, it has already become apparent to me the plethora of diverse needs of the children within a single classroom. Not all students are alike. They differ in how they learn, how quickly they pick up and absorb information, how they comprehend the meanings of things etc. While meeting these diverse learning needs in a single classroom can be very challenging for a busy teacher, it must be done in order for all of the students to advance to the next level.... [tags: essays research papers]
638 words (1.8 pages)
- The television and music industry is one of the main industries of today. I chose to research the company BET (Black Entertainment Television). BET is the number one black television network on television today and it is the only television show that does not have any white announcers or white based shows, everything is based on blacks and what is going on today in the lives of Black people. BET is a show for the ages and what I mean by that is that you will only ever hear about teenagers and young adults watching it, it is not a show that is centered around all age groups like MTV (Music Television).... [tags: essays research papers]
394 words (1.1 pages)