DiGi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd. is a mobile service provider in Malaysia. DiGi provides a variety of mobile communication services. These services include voice under their prepaid plans & postpaid plans, SMS, data plans and services, international roaming, international calling card and WAP services. DiGi’s website has serve informational latest updates and news, packages and many more.
This website has good content regarding the information about DiGi services. The content has include about DiGi Plan offered, the Internet packages, customer can shop for smartphone and tablet with labeled with its prices, about DiGi reward, its apps, the latest DiGi Reward and product and many more. This website organized ideally with labeled for each section and make this site look customize.
DESIGN AND AESTHETICS
DiGi website has a simple and well defined design with a nice use of appropriate color and background. This website used mostly yellow color as DiGi theme color and white and grey colors are matching well together. Graphic and picture has interesting design which is the picture can change with another picture, it makes this website attractive and striking site.
DiGi has stated the all right reserved of this website is under DiGi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd but for the author or creator for updates or any advertisement has no clear responsible person to contact with and to know its credentials. This site only shares the DiGi Customer Services Helpline number and an email to contact with them. This is because as a big company that offered services to the people and may get a lot of problem if they give the personal contact number to public, it can misuse to irresponsible person that will use for their good.
... middle of paper ...
...sting to use their services and searching the information about DiGi services offered.
There has share the phone number and email but not an address of the company. But phone number and email is readily accessible for feedback or questions by the user. DiGi has its own braches DiGi center for each state so user can go to DiGi center to get more information but still no share the address for each state branch.
As a conclusion what can conclude that DiGi’s website has good info to the company image and services and helps user to get the information. There a few things that this website good for example of their content and graphic but there is some items they need to improve. They should make this available for a hearing impaired audience because it is text only options. Overall, this website has its own strength but still needs to improvise time to time.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The mobile telecommunications industry in Ireland has always been a competitive and rapidly changing industry. It has changed considerably from it’s initial birth with only one competitor, to it’s liberalisation in 1998, all the way through to the introduction of MVNO’s in the 2000’s. Mobile penetration has increased from 42 % in 2000 (Telecommunications and Internet Federation, 2005) to almost 97% of Irish adults owning a mobile phone now in 2013. (Irishexaminer.com, 2013) In order to fully understand the rapid development of this industry and the future of it, we must first look at its history in 1998.... [tags: Mobile Network, Firm Strategy]
2115 words (6 pages)
- Telecommunication Industry Strategic Group Map Introduction The telecommunication industry is one of the largest industries in the world with a wide range of players. The competitive nature of this telecommunication industry makes it perfect for analysis. This investigation explores the performance of the top ten industrial players within the industry. A strategic group map is developed to compare these firms’ profitability against the market value of each firm for fiscal year 2015. Strategic Group Map Fig.... [tags: Telecommunication, Telephone, Telecommunications]
712 words (2 pages)
- Mobile Industry About a decade ago in India mobile phones were considered to be aspirational products. Today India’s mobile telecommunication industry is the fastest growing market in the world and the considerable underclass are almost as well connected as the rich. Over the last decade the liberalization of the mobile handset industry together with the availability of devices in low cost range, reduction in tariffs on handsets, betterment of networkservices and reduction in costs of teleservices helped the industry undergo a major process of change.... [tags: mobile telecommunication, nokia, phone]
3059 words (8.7 pages)
- Reason for Applying: Stanford University’s Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering has the best faculty and laboratory facilities that can ensure the full development of my academic career, which is to ultimately obtain a Ph.D. degree, preferably in Wireless and Mobile Communications. The Master of Science degree that the department offers is the most suitable for attaining my objective. My Preparation for Studying in the Wireless and Mobile Telecommunications field: I earned my undergraduate degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), the topmost technical university in my country.... [tags: Stanford, Science Major]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- The world has transitioned into the technological era where the use of mobile phone has become remarkably important to connect people globally. Referring to Aijaz and Heikki (2014), mobile banking is often defined as an enabler allowing banks and customers to interact, while mobile money involves peer-to-peer business. To give an example of what these services offer, it would allow for financial transactions such as balance inquiries, funds transfers, bill payments, and inquiries concerning account history.... [tags: Bank, Financial services, Mobile banking]
1031 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Etisalat is a telecommunication service provider, which is based in the U.A.E (United Arab Emirates). Service process, service people as well as resource utilization will be assessed in order to evaluate how they contribute to the particular service industry. A detailed analysis of the three components will be conducted in order to review the extent to which each segment individually is used in the telecommunication sector of the service industry. This will determine the efficient and effective use of Etisalat’s telecommunication sector as well as the use of service management and whether it aids in the success of the industry.... [tags: Etisalat Case Study]
2666 words (7.6 pages)
- STRATEGIC CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS 2010 China Unicom and Ericsson Signed Telecom Management Contract (China) China Unicom’s Anhui division, a major telecom company in the country, signed a telecom management contract with Ericsson for a period of 3-years. The contract would facilitate Ericsson to be the biggest telecom operating partner in the Province of Anhui. Under the terms of the contract, Ericsson would be accountable for transmission network, field maintenance of base station as well as fixed line network.... [tags: Telecommunications]
982 words (2.8 pages)
- The telecommunication industry has seen significant regulatory reform from the 1990s onwards to the present date. There are major sectors in the industry such as fixed line telephony, television delivery, mobile telephony, fixed wireless access, satellite service, radio and postal sector. I am going to predominantly focus on mobile telephony sector of the industry. Particularly on what were the attractive features of the industry analyzing it by using porter’s five forces which determines the attractiveness of the industry.... [tags: mobile, telephony, irish, government, regulation]
995 words (2.8 pages)
- Spain’s Telefonica a state owned national telecommunications monopoly which was established in the 1920’s, made many changes in the political and economic environment that allowed them to start expanding globally. One of these changes that were brought forward, was that the Spanish government privatized Telefonica in the 1990’s. Economically they could keep expenses low and they would get more revenue, which in turn would generate more profit. The Spanish government also deregulated the Spanish telecommunication market.... [tags: Mobile, Technology, Latin America]
527 words (1.5 pages)
- Telecommunication Systems Used in My Workplace I work for a company called Techtronic Industries, otherwise known as TTI. This company has branches, offices and remote locations all over the world. The developed communication avenues have to venture over land and water to connect its many operations together to maintain its delicate business fabric. Since there are so many facets of communication facets needed, there has been great planning and skill poured into its network telecommunication systems.... [tags: Networks Telecommunications]
930 words (2.7 pages)