First up are the wild ones. These type of friends always seem to be getting into trouble. When the chance for a party arises, the wild ones will leap at the opportunity to be present. They relinquish their responsibilities and procrastinate their duties to the last minute in order to attend any and all parties, if possible. Grades do not seem to be their number one priority in life. Getting a high score on a video game; however, is on the top of their to-do list. They may disregard other, more important tasks just to achieve top score status. These are the "friends" that will ask for your homework to "double check" their answers. We all know they just forgot to do the assignment or procrastinated until the end. Every so often they remind us it is okay to have a little fun in our lives. Maybe that is the reason they are one of our best friends.
Next is the complete opposite of the wild ones, which are the dependable ones. They are the designated "moms" of the group. Not only do they write things down in a planner, but they adhere to their scribbles as if they were laws etched on a stone tablet like the tablets of Moses. It is their guide to life. Instead of procrastinating, they will have the assignment done a week in advance. When it comes to studying, they make flashcards and study packets. Which, by the way, comes in handy when they forget to ...
... middle of paper ...
...eds time to themselves, they know when to get serious. The funny ones are always up for an adventure if the opportunity presents itself. Late night trips to unknown destinations are how they get their hilarious stories. Funny friends are good to have in your life to give a motivational boost in life. Plus, everyone wants to be close to someone who can make them laugh and make life a little less serious.
In life, we all come to the realization that our friends are what really matter. They help us live life to the fullest, they make us laugh, and even though we may envy some of them, we can always trust them with our lives. They help shape us into the people we become in our lives. Our friends are the definition of our true selves. We can see who we are and who we will become through their friendship. We all know life is better when we surround ourselves with friends.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When you spend time with friends you will notice that each one has a special personality that is different from anyone else. Friends have different traits and characteristics that create their individual personalities. For example, a good friend will show signs of a sense of humor, great advice, and honesty. Friends are very important to have in our lives because they are the backbone and support system when we face obstacles that are tough in our lives. Furthermore, friends are always there to love and comfort us through those hard times; showing their respect, honesty, loyalty, and care.... [tags: Interpersonal relationship, Friendship, Love]
809 words (2.3 pages)
- ... It’s the reason of the mother’s milk releasing milk automatically in sight or sound of her baby. Diane Witt, assistant professor of the psychology from New York did an experiment on sheep and rats blocking the oxytocin, the results were that they were rejecting their own child. They also did a different experiment where the injected female rats that had never been in any sexual intercourse, this caused them to fawn over other rats newborns, protecting and showing care for them. This is why mother sends out more of a warm fuzzy feeling than the father.... [tags: family, friends, partner]
946 words (2.7 pages)
- There are a lot of important things in life. However, one of the most important things for people to survive in this world is friendship. Without friendship, people can die of loneliness. What do you think about your friends. Do you like your friends. There are a lot of different types of friends. There are friends that I like and some friends with whom I do not get along. Friends with positive characteristics such as reliable, trustworthy and faithful whom I usually get along with are the one that tend to have more friends and the negative one whom I usually not get along with tend to be alone.... [tags: Friendship Essay, Classification Essay]
1167 words (3.3 pages)
- How many friends does a man really need. Joseph Addison states, “The road to hell may be paved with good intentions, but the road to manhood is littered with difficult obstacles along the way” It is fortunate that men do not have to embark on the journey alone. What is a friendship. How can one categorize the meaning of a friendship. Friendship is the relationship of mutual affection between two or more people. There are many forms of friendship, some which may vary from location and age. Men have different types of friends and they are all a reflection of how close they are.... [tags: childhood, friendship]
640 words (1.8 pages)
- There are many types of people in the world and many types of friends. Knowing that, it becomes all the more important to select the right people so that one might have the correct friends, but which types of friends are required. There are ten different types of friends that everybody should have, each fitting into one of three categories: the occasional friends, the benefactors and the greats. The first category, the occasional friends, encompasses three friend types. The first one is the grenade.... [tags: Classification Essay, Friendship]
499 words (1.4 pages)
- Beyond a doubt, we must know and remember that friends can and will improve our lives. Are you the friend that gets out of your bed at night to rescue me when I’m stranded. Maybe you are the friend that will buy me food when I’m hungry. Sometimes, I have to think about if I have any good friends or if I have none. On certain days, I would sometimes hang out with friends that I barely talk to. Friends will always come and go is what I been taught. My friends are determined based on personality, style, and so much more.... [tags: friends, life, intimacy]
611 words (1.7 pages)
- A friend is defined as someone emotionally close or somebody who trusts and is fond of another. The affect that a person one calls his or her acquaintance can sometimes be very deep and heartfelt. From my experience, I have encountered three types of friends: the chronic complainer, the staller, and the know it all. A chronic complainer is a he or she that is fault finding. Chronic complainers choose to blame someone else or something for his or her actions. Also, they are uncertain about what should be done.... [tags: Relationships]
533 words (1.5 pages)
- Imaginary friends are a very common phenomenon for young children. As of 2007, imaginary friends occurred in about sixty-five percent of children (Klausen & Passman, 2007). Karen Majors and Ed Baines gives the definition of imaginary friends as, “Imaginary friends are invisible characters that a child plays with and/or talk about over a period of several months or more and that has an air of reality for the child” (Majors & Baines, 2017). Imaginary friends are also known as pretend companions, imaginary companions, and imaginary playmates (Klausen & Passman, 2007).... [tags: Imaginary friend, Developmental psychology]
1078 words (3.1 pages)
- Did you know that the best kinds of lovers are the people that start out as your friend. This is shown in the lyrics of the R&B song "Lovers and Friends", sung by Usher, Ludacris, and Lil Jon. This song is about two people who have been friends for a long time and now are ready to take the step into being lovers. In "Lovers and Friends" the writers use sensory description and figurative language to show the theme that friends make the best lovers. Usher uses sensory description to develop his theme.... [tags: Friendship Essay]
490 words (1.4 pages)
- Friends are the pearls of our life. This word bears its great meaning only to those who could understand the greatness of its meaning. Its some thing sacred, it needs to be cherished and build up for many years with much care. Goran Stojanov once said, "One should always take care when making a choice of a friend-as the friends are the ones you pick by yourself." My opinion is a bit different than Gorans, I prefer to say, "Friends come and go, but with the precious few we shall live our lives happily." I specially agree that friends come in to our life spontaneously.... [tags: Personal Essays]
607 words (1.7 pages)
- Cognitive Perceptual Pattern And The Decision Making And Problem Solving Process
- The Unjust Society By Harold Cardinal
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ( Ptsd )
- Professional Accounting Colloquium Has Given Me New Insights On The Opportunities And Challenges Faced By Accounting Professionals
- Memories And Secrets - Original Writing
- A Multi Tiered System Designed For Maximize Student Achievement While Minimizing Behavioral Problems