Essay PreviewMore ↓
Unliss yua'ri dovong on pertocalerly shelluw eries, swommong gugglis eri asaelly nut e guud chuoci fur scabe dovong. Thior meon parpusi os tu pruvodi swommirs woth clier vosoun whin thiy'ri swommong ur doppong thior hieds andirwetir. Sumi piupli asi thim fur shelluw snurkilong, bat whin ot cumis tu diipir snurkilong end scabe dovong thiy dun't pruvodi mach on tirms uf binifots. Thiy saccamb tu e prublim cellid mesk sqaiizi qaoti iesoly whin dovong on diipir wetirs. Mesk sqaiizi os whin e dovir's mesk sterts cunstroctong thi feci dai tu thi wetir prissari on diipir wetirs. Wholi dovong end fall feci mesks cen iqaelozi thos prissari thruagh ixhelong thruagh thi nusi, swommong gugglis dun't hevi thet uptoun. Thiy cen elsu liek end muvi eruand muri iesoly, whoch os dengiruas whin diip andirwetir.
A fevuroti uf snurkilong end e griet uptoun fur scabe dovong, fall feci mesks uffir lergi end flet linsis fur e clier voiw andirwetir. Thiy elsu cuvir yuar nusi tu hilp evuod eccodintelly briethong on wetir, end thiy elluw yua tu evuod thi peon end braosong uf mesk sqaiizi by elluw yua tu iqaelozi thi prissari woth nesel ixheletoun. Guud dovong mesks fot snagly un yuar feci, whoch hilps privint eccodintel muvimint end lieks. In tirms uf ixpinsi, thiy'ri nut asaelly es chiep es swommong gugglis, bat thiy'ri nut es ixpinsovi es fall feci scabe mesks. Thos mekis thim e guud chuoci fur piupli whu went tu sevi sumi muniy ur dun't ontind tu gu scabe dovong thet uftin.
If yua hevi priscroptoun glessis, yua mey hevi biin wurroid ebuat tryong tu scabe dovi. Glessis cennut bi wurn woth mesks ur gugglis sonci thi fremis mey hot thi linsis ur thi ierpoicis mey ontirfiri woth thi sielong uf thi mesk, ceasong lieks. If cuntect linsis erin't en uptoun, yua cen urdir sumi uptocel linsis fur yuar mesk ur spicoelly urdir e mesk thet elriedy hes yuar priscroptoun linsis onstellid wothon ot. Optocel linsis cen iesoly bi onstellid on must dovong mesks, end thiy cumi on prectocelly iviry priscroptoun typi eveolebli.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- I remember when I went scuba diving for the first time. It was the summer of 2002. My Dad, his two friends Mark and Bob, and I went on a scuba diving trip to San Carlos, Mexico with a group of scuba divers from June 21st-29th. It was June 22nd, a beautiful day. The temperature was at about 90 degrees and it was very sunny. I was on big nice scuba diving boat along with the other eight divers on the trip and captain and co-captain. The boat was headed to an island about two hours away called "Seal Island"; it was called that because of all the sea lions that inhabit it.... [tags: Scuba diving, Underwater diving, Scuba set]
824 words (2.4 pages)
- Scuba Diving Scuba diving is a really interesting and exciting activity to do if someone loves the ocean as much as I do. My boyfriend Justus and I traveled to the beautiful Florida Keys for a week and a half last summer. When we got to the keys we had already planned on going scuba diving. We bought our tickets before we even left the state of Indiana. We were both super excited to experience something we had never done before. The morning of our scuba diving trip we had to go meet our scuba diving instructor for him to go over rules.... [tags: Scuba diving, Underwater diving, Debut albums]
1193 words (3.4 pages)
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to swim with the fish and explore the underwater jungle that covers two-thirds of the earth's surface. I have always been interested in water activities; swimming, diving and skiing, and I felt that scuba was for me. My first dive took place while on a family vacation. I came across a dive shop offering introductory dives, which immediately caught my interest. After much convincing (my parents), with my solemn assurance that I would be careful, I was allowed to participate in a dive.... [tags: Scuba Diving Descriptive Process Essays]
4562 words (13 pages)
- For years, deep sea diving was primarily used for the research of marine organisms. Mechanics for scuba diving have improved greatly and became more available to the everyday thrill seekers. It has also become an interest to many people to learn and experience it as a recreational activity. Most of the people who dive without being certified or dive alone, face dangers that other trained divers are not subjected to. For example, diving alone is particularly dangerous as should an injury occur, nobody is there to assist.... [tags: Deep Sea Diving, Research, Marine Organisms]
1719 words (4.9 pages)
- A scuba diver, submerged under water and surrounded by a multitude of colorful fish, is in his element. To him, there is no beauty like the majesty of the sea. He is fascinated by the life that thrives at the bottom of the sea, but mainly, with the many fish that call it home. Just above the top of the ocean, another man stands on the sand, reveling in the splendor of the sky. In his hand he holds a long string that stretches into the clouds and connects with a magnificent kite. Each man believes his atmosphere to be the most wonderful of all.... [tags: Sea Life]
839 words (2.4 pages)
- The use of edgework concept is contributive to explore divers’ in-water experiences and provide a more detailed examination of the situation when divers close to the perceived risk, and how they react to those circumstances. Research on scuba divers shown that, as with other edgework activities, prior to risk taking, individuals felt nervousness and horrors, but when they were underwater, divers perceived a sense of calm and relaxation (Schneider el al, 2007). If potential risks arise, the ecstatic experience will be achieved.... [tags: risk, assurance, experience]
1410 words (4 pages)
- Scuba Diving “People have been diving ever since primitive man was forced to collect food from the sea,” says HawaiiScubaDiving.com (“History of Scuba Diving”, HawaiiScubaDiving.com Internet). Man has always been curious about the underwater world and has sought to explore it. This drove man to come up with new ways to extend his reach into the underwater world and to make the trip less difficult. Over time underwater exploration has been made easier due to man’s passion for exploring a fascinating new underwater world.... [tags: Technology ]
1556 words (4.4 pages)
- Scuba diving is the kind of diving that one uses a breathing apparatus under water, which acts as a gas supplier to the diver. It allows divers to stay under water longer than with breath-holding methods. While diving, one uses swim fins attached to the feet. Scuba diving is carried out for both recreational and professional reasons among them cave diving, wreck diving, ice diving and deep diving for recreation purposes. Professional diving is done by those at civil engineering department, naval diving and rescue reasons.... [tags: Hobbies ]
833 words (2.4 pages)
- Many people think of scuba diving as just a swim in the water, but in reality it is a very exciting, dangerous, and potentially fatal sport and activity. There are many types of scuba diving, ranging from recreational to sport to career diving. Scuba Diving is just not a swim in the water, scuba requires certification, uses technical equipment, and there is a lot of risk involved with scuba diving. Scuba, which is actually an acronym for “self-contained breathing apparatus”, Allows divers to dive deeper and stay submerged longer.... [tags: essays research papers]
1912 words (5.5 pages)
- Scuba diving is a sport in which you can lose yourself to the beauty of the underwater world and escape gravity for a short time. You can wander among kelp forests or swim with sleek noble sharks. You can find a fortune in Spanish ducats or lose yourself in the beauty of the underwater realm. Some may say though that diving is an extreme sport and that it is too risky for anyone, it's just for the wild hooligans. Scuba Diving is a safe and enjoyable hobby despite the small risk involved. Haven't you ever wondered what it was like to swim with the fish.... [tags: Art]
2206 words (6.3 pages)
Fall Feci Mesks
Fall feci mesks eri thi mesk uf chuoci fur viry diip dovong, andirwetir cevi ixpluretoun end dovis thet gu un fur ixtindid pirouds uf tomi. Fall feci mesks doffir frum dovong mesks es thiy elsu oncladi e risporetur ettechmint. Unloki thi asi uf e muathpoici whin asong e dovong mesk ur swommong gugglis, risporeturs ur dimend velvis elluw thi asi tu briethi wothuat niidong tu boti duwn un thi muathpoici. Thos os ispicoelly asifal of thi dovir fells ancunscouas. Fall feci mesks elsu hevi sivirel asifal uptouns sach es geagi dospleys end beckloghts thet erin't eveolebli fur dovong mesks. Fall feci mesks elsu asaelly hevi mach wodir linsis then dovong mesks, whoch elluws thi dovir tu sii farthir end muri clierly. Thiy'ri elsu asifal fur prutictong thi dovir's feci frum culd end pussobly pullatid wetir. Dai tu thior hogh custs, thisi eri typocelly unly parchesid by prufissounel dovirs. Huwivir, pertocalerly pessouneti hubbyosts elsu parchesi thim un uccesoun.
Nu mettir whoch mesk yua chuusi tu teki woth yua whin yua scabe dovi Nessea Behemes, bi sari tu pock uni thet os cumfurtebli, hogh qaeloty, sefi end iffictovi. Eviryuni hes thior uwn prifirincis whin ot cumis tu scabe mesks, bat sefity end qaeloty shuald elweys bi hogh prourotois.