Some of the hiring questions that I would use for all people I was thinking about hiring are; Do you have any previous studio experience, if so what type? What is your experience working with DSLR cameras? Have you ever worked in a darkroom before? What is your work availability? What is your favorite subject to shoot? Are you comfortable helping a customer with questions about photo packages and the in gallery artists? Explain a situation in which you have had to help a difficult customer? Those are all some of the questions that I feel would benefit me as and employer trying to hire someone.
There are many different training methods that are available, for my business a there are a couple different methods I believe would work for me. The first method is the Mentoring method, this can help a ne...
... middle of paper ...
...er that I would let them know how I thought they were doing and what they needed to improve. Then I feel it would be best to set a goal plan for them to work towards and improve the areas needed. The first review would be done within 90 days of hiring them, depending on their performance I would set another review for 90days to 6 months after that review it would be a year from the date they were hired. The criteria I would use varies for the job they are doing, All of them would be evaluated on how well they are doing at their job, do they arrive on time, haven 't missed to many days and if the work areas were clean. I would see if they had any customer complaints or praises. For the photographer position, the pictures they have taken for customer would be critiqued and given improvements where needed, I would look at the types of packages they were selling as well.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Government And Their Positions Back on the day 's United States wasn 't the way it is today. Over the years things have changed, people have changed, the government have changed. For United States to become this well developed country the society and specially the government had to put a lot of effort. Government is the body of a nation, state or community. As we know, the government is the holder of a country, their decisions, what the do and how the do affects the society. Looking back on the past America had a different type of government.... [tags: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Herbert Hoover]
1163 words (3.3 pages)
- Information Requirements for Different Positions in BIFHE Describe the information requirements for each category of staff Senior Management Team : The Senior Management Team of BIFHE would require strategic information in order to make decisions that will determine the future of the whole organisation. The strategic information management is the process by which senior managers can evaluate the use of information to help achieve long-term objectives. This will of course typically involve the use of information technology to provide a better and more efficient service for the customers of BIFHE.... [tags: Papers]
1523 words (4.4 pages)
- The Many Benefits of Owning a Business Some people do not like the way some businesses are ran and would like to change them. Others do not like to be employees for certain employers because of how the business works. There are many pros and cons to owning and running a business and making the choices in how to do things in the business. What some people do not know are the many benefits to owning a business instead of just being an employee. One of the biggest benefits to owning a business is people get to be the boss.... [tags: Small business, Real estate, Business, Property]
2115 words (6 pages)
- According to my resources, exactly 78 percent use personal savings and finances to start a own company (MURE1). Most businesses tend to be run by families (MURE2). Due to the business being run by the family , the entrepreneurial craft is strengthen down the generation. Establishing a business independently can be frightening, but it can be beneficial in the long run. To become a successful entrepreneur, one must get the proper training, create an effective business plan, and maintain a solid organizational structure.... [tags: Management, Entrepreneurship, Business school]
1495 words (4.3 pages)
- The Different Fields in the Business World There are many different fields in the business world. Business Management is the largest field in the corporate world. It takes responsibility, skill and determination to form a successful business of any type. There are numerous areas within a business that need the skills of management. Control of expenses, payroll, time management, and to initially raise capital to start a business all are areas in which management has to play an important role. Any businesses main objective is to gain a profit.... [tags: Business Management Employment Essays]
1128 words (3.2 pages)
- “Once let the black man get upon his person the brass letters, U.S., let him get an eagle on his button, and a musket on his shoulder and bullets in his pockets, and there is no power on earth which can deny that he has earned the right to citizenship in the United States." The quote mentioned above was proclaimed by African American abolitionist Frederick Douglass, and served as motivation for African Americans to enlist in the Union’s Army efforts and take an initiative in their future. With President Abraham Lincoln's issue of his Preliminary draft of the Emancipation Proclamation in 1862, the Civil War developed to be a war to ultimately save the union and to abolish slavery.... [tags: Slavery]
1652 words (4.7 pages)
- Business Management The world of business has undergone radical and dramatic changes in the last decade changes that present extraordinary challenges for the contemporary manager. A manager is an organizational member who is responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the activities of the organization so that the goals can be achieved. According to a widely referenced study by Henry Mintzberg, managers serve three primary roles: interpersonal, informational, and decision-making.... [tags: Business Management]
1102 words (3.1 pages)
- Business Evaluation The subject that I interviewed was Mike from Allstate Insurance. Mike is an agent who owns his own office and has his own employees but at the same time is also an employee himself for the Allstate Corporation. The nature of Allstate is the sales of different lines of insurance policies. Mike's office is very service oriented although they are in the sales business. He classifies his office as a retail business with the explanation that he is selling something that is not provided directly by him, rather by the company, and because what he is selling is being bought.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
1367 words (3.9 pages)
- B Beautiful is thinking of doing a promotion to try and get more customers so the company will be more known.B Beautiful - nail bar, specialise in Jessica products. It is a medium sized shop located in the town centre Promotion Activity B Beautiful is thinking of doing a promotion to try and get more customers so the company will be more known. B Beautiful - nail bar, specialise in Jessica products. It is a medium sized shop located in the town centre. The company has come up with an idea which they will hope to interest more clients.... [tags: Business and Management Studies]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- As a manager in the organization that is being acquired, I would give some Price Waterhouse advice to help with the transitional period of the company by building a guiding team. I feel it's fundamental to creating a successful change in any organization. Furthermore, the cohesion of the employees will be more effective overall. During the last two months of the company prior to the change, I would create a team of creditable employees consisting of managers and workers. The goal of this change management team would be to convey a message that is clear to avoid any confusion among the ranks of the employees.... [tags: Business Analysis Management]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- Darwin 's Theory Of Evolution
- The Current Education System Is The Main Problem
- Rhetorical Analysis Of Chris Brown 's Apology
- Basic Knowledge Of Fractions And Consider More Advanced Thinking Algebraic Thinking And Computation
- Sigmund Freud 's Theory Of The Mind
- The Great Gatsby By F. Scott Fitzgerald