LIC should device policies which provide effective risk coverage an...
... middle of paper ...
The LIC has made remarkable progress in the field of mobilization of resources and their channelization. It has built up a big reservoir being used for financing socio-economic schemes of national importance and needs of public and private sector undertakings. Although the LIC has played an important role in garnering burgeoning amount of savings from the people, even then there is ample scope for tapping savings from vast untapped section of the society.
9.5 SCOPE FOR FUTURE RESEARCH
This study was limited only for Public Sector Company but there is still scope for further research in comparative study of performance of LIC with the private players of life insurance industry or investment analysis of the insurance sector in India or comparative analysis of investment policy of Life Insurance Corporation of India with General Insurance Corporation of
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Developing a Business Plan When it comes to developing a business plan one must first know what is involved in business growth and entrepreneurialism. The business plan is an outline of what you wish to accomplish with your business and is a way to generate interest from investors. The business plan needs to be structured in a comprehensive and effective process that covers any and all routes that a company may need to take to insure the success of the business. The general structure of a business plan as established by the Small Business Administration is a nine step document that includes an executive summary, company description, market analysis, organization and management, service or... [tags: Marketing, Management, Finance, Business]
1109 words (3.2 pages)
- DQ 5 A) I would market a new product by developing a strategic business plan, “which is a carbon copy of the standard operational procedure that illustrates the functions of the business aspects that renders services to the community (Entrepreneur Media Inc., 2016). The more details within a business plan, the better customer services delivered to the consumer. Therefore, meaning the customer interaction and interruptions of the new product, you’re attempting to sell/market. Also, these strategies should be implemented than the higher the chances are for marketing the new product to the business sector.... [tags: Marketing, Management, Customer service, Customer]
782 words (2.2 pages)
- • Individual insurance business having enjoyed growth in previous years is expected to have key position in future also. Therefore, there is an imperative need to develop a better product mix for this sector. To improve the business, LIC should emphasis on the international market also. • To increase the life insurance fund LIC should cut the management expenses. • To fulfill the responsibility towards the society LIC should invest in infrastructure and social security. • Owing to intense competition with private sector, LIC should adopt aggressive marketing strategies.... [tags: Investment, Mutual fund, Insurance, Marketing]
752 words (2.1 pages)
- Toyota’s Operations Management: Toyota is a company that is renowned for building its reputation on quality as compared to any other auto manufacturer across the globe. Actually, the firm became the largest carmaker across the globe in 2008 when it successfully surpassed General Motors in production and sales. However, since the end of 2009, Toyota has experienced tremendous operations management issues with regards to the quality of its cars. These quality issues have had significant impacts on the identity of the company since it was forced to recall millions of vehicles because of likelihood of these vehicles to suddenly accelerate and endanger the lives of drivers and passengers.... [tags: quality, solution, problem, product]
1447 words (4.1 pages)
- It is very difficult to be in the position of an entrepreneur who is developing a new product in the market. Some people may not purchase new products if they do not know enough vital information about them. Therefore, it is important for an entrepreneur to follow steps on how to make their product sell and be successful in the market. There are three layers of a product such as the core product, the actual product, and the augmented product. Considering that a lawn mower is a necessity for most people, it is important to make sure that the product is valuable to the customer and works well.... [tags: Marketing, Target market, Target, Target audience]
808 words (2.3 pages)
- Globalization has benefited developed countries more than the developing countries. To what extent do you agree with this statement. By Jasarat Shakeeb There is no doubt that globalization has benefited developed countries more than developing countries. Globalization generally means to stay connected. Globalization is misused or overused. The difference between rich and poor continued from the beginning of time. Nearly thousand years ago, people used barter system to fill the gap between demand and supply.... [tags: Developing country, Developed country]
1677 words (4.8 pages)
- Case Study Analysis: IDEO Product Development The business model for IDEO began as an open-minded place to design, develop and manufacture new products. The last 20 years of proven product design driven by innovation has translated into profit margins for their clients and continuous refinement for IDEO’s process. IDEO pioneered “concurrent engineering” where design and engineering work together to produce aesthetically pleasing products that are also highly functional. This was different from many other similar companies that placed more emphasis on the industrial design than the engineering.... [tags: Business Product Development]
1535 words (4.4 pages)
- The financial aspect of the company is studied using various methodologies such as cash flow analysis and various investment appraisal methods. In this project we have chosen to use NPV and IRR methods of investment appraisal because of several reasons. Investment appraisal could have also been performed by other methods like Payback Period, but the drawback of this method is that it does not consider cash flows that arrive after the payback period and hence can lead to nonsensical decision in some cases.... [tags: Business Administration]
2277 words (6.5 pages)
- One of thing that really important for business are financial and business activities all over the world. A developing country always be related to financial development. From now, business activity is expanding and getting excited for people. People are likely to have their own business, so there are lots of the businesses opening all around the world. Business activity is not about selling a product and taking money from that; it is a combination process by lots of different business laws and how to manage a business.... [tags: Management, Business, Strategic management]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Starting a Clothing Line Business Apparel manufacturing is one of the most in-demand businesses today. Find out how to start and run a clothing business. The First Step Apparel manufacturing remains one of the most in-demand businesses today. According to the American Apparel and Footwear Association (http://www.americanapparel.org), apparel sales for 2000 reached $315 billion, representing a 90% growth from its 1990 levels. Starting a clothing business is just like any other business: you need to have the resources to jumpstart your vision, skills and know-how in managing the business, and marketing savvy to promote the business.... [tags: Business Entrepreneur]
1290 words (3.7 pages)