Below are some of the steps to follow while making a successful print from:
1. You will need to download the kiosk Kodak application on your phone.
2. You need to select the making prints option on the computer screen
3. Choose if you would like to make prints in seconds or in minutes
4. Choose whether you would like to have borders or no borders on your print
Sometimes when you choose no border on your 5 by 7 prints, the print still appears with a border. You can ask any store employee to trim the edges for you.
5. Agree to terms and condition of use
6. Choose the appropriate phone that you will be using to make the print with.
There are 2 options. One of the options is android and examples are Samsung, Sony Ericson, Motorola, nexus among others. The other option is apple smart phone and an example is any iPhone.
7. Scan the barcode to connect to the Wi-Fi or enter the name of the Wi-Fi and the password.
This option only applies to android phones. For users of the iPhone, you need to go to settings on your phone, then turn on the Wi-Fi and choose the appropriate name e.g. connect to 3600 Kodak kiosk and type in the password since there is no option to scan the barcode.
8. You will need to locate the source of your prints by going to the gallery on the phone
9. Choose whether you would like to select print from your phone or display them on the computer screen.
If you want a little bit of privacy, select all the images you would l...
... middle of paper ...
1. Take id photo using the store camera
2. Remove the memory card from the camera and insert it on the portal
3. Go to make id photos and browse through the photos to select the right one.
4. Crop the picture to make sure that it is a 2 by 2. If there is a message saying unable to compose the picture, that means the camera lens were too close to the customer or too far away, therefore the photo needs to be retaken.
5. After cropping the picture, fill the empty holes so that two prints can be made successfully
6. Add the items to the cart
7. Proceed to checkout and wait for the pictures to print
8. Once the passports are done printing, trim the edges using the photo cutter to ensure that the photos meet the right requirements.
9. Place the passport prints in the envelopes and proceed to the cash registers to make payment.
Next section divider page
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Designing a Computer Based System General description of the task being undertaken A -------------------------------------------------- Mr. Green of Green Associates is a seller of many games, and at the moment archives all the information about the price of each game, the producer, and the genre using a pen and paper technique, which is to simply write on table in columns the information. This is tiresome and can be full of erroneous records as it is down to the human factor to make sure all data is correct, because of this it can be unreliable, it is not only tiresome to write all the information, but it also extremely hard to find a certain piece of inform... [tags: Papers]
3301 words (9.4 pages)
- Designing a Computer System to Manage a Pizzeria The pizza palace is an Italian restaurant that has been in business for two years. It made a small profit last year, but things are not looking good for this financial year. It is suffering from cash flow problems, where money coming into the business each month (receipts0 is less then the money coming going out of the business each month. The owner is particularly worried since a new Italian restaurant is about to open nearby.... [tags: Papers]
1422 words (4.1 pages)
- Computer System Comparison: IPhone vs. Galaxy Today, almost every American has a smartphone. The two mega-corporations that have undoubtedly destroyed their competitors are Samsung and Apple. Apple has been widely known for all products such as Mac books, IPods, IPads, and especially their IPhones. Samsung is also widely known for similar products i.e. laptops, tablets, music players, and their best seller the Galaxy. The question whether to purchase a Samsung or apple smart phone has been a modern problem since the two companies were created.... [tags: Mobile phone, IPhone, IPod Touch, Smartphone]
1313 words (3.8 pages)
- Introduction The topic of interest in this literature review is on whether print media or digital media is better than their counterpart. Print media is a medium used to disseminate information or news on printed matter (“print media”). For example: newspapers, magazines, books. Digital media is digitised content that can be transmitted over the television or through computer networks like the Internet which constitutes text, graphics, audio and videos (“digital media”). Why is this topic of interest important.... [tags: digital media, print industry, decline]
1464 words (4.2 pages)
- PERCEPTUAL INTERPRETATION OF THE EXPECTATIONS (OR BELIEFS) ABOUT THE PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES USE TO CREATE THE VALUE OF TOUCH SCREEN LAPTOPS Touch screen laptops are of a utilitarian value in general. Most of the products sold in this category are used for either work or school. There are 7 product attributes that have been associated with this product category. 1. Battery Life: This is a utilitarian attribute that effects how long one can use the laptop before needing to recharge it. Therefore, with a longer battery life, one can get more work accomplished without seeking a place to charge their laptop.... [tags: Personal computer, Laptop, Brand, Battery]
1129 words (3.2 pages)
- Purchasing a Notebook Computer Thinking of purchasing a new computer. If portability is a factor, then a notebook may be the way to go, versus buying a desktop computer. There are many things to consider when choosing that perfect notebook or laptop computer. It can be especially confusing if one isn’t technologically savvy, or has been out of the loop for a while. What are some of the important things to consider when purchase a laptop or notebook. We will take a look at size considerations, cost, choosing useful features, and a few other things that will help make purchasing a notebook easier.... [tags: weight, screen, accessories]
795 words (2.3 pages)
- During the past few years, the publishing and reading world has been facing a veritable digital book onslaught. E-books have been outselling print books on Amazon since 2011 (Polanka, 7). While digital book sales skyrocketed, print book sales, especially those of mass marked paperbacks, diminished. Even the fact that e-books are not much cheaper than print books does not seem to interfere with the former’s popularity. It would seem that the age of print books is about to end, and quite soon. However, iIn spite of the current pre-eminence of e-books, it may be argued that they are not likely to replace print books anytime soon or possibly at all.... [tags: e-books, print books, age, replace]
969 words (2.8 pages)
- Designing a Computer Based System for an Accountant Ashok Lakhani and Sarjit Desai run a business consultancy firm. They do simple accounts like payroll, tax, national insurance, VAT returns and Tax rebates. They use a manual paper based system to keep records of their accounts. They use a pen, paper and calculator to analyse their accounts. I recommend that they use a few stand-alone computers to make their accounting easier and quicker. (b) Types of processing activity o Calculatingcould be done in Microsoft Excel, which is spreadsheet software where a formula can be used.... [tags: Papers]
822 words (2.3 pages)
- Designing a Computer Based System Identify the Problem The Blue Water Estate Agent (BWEA) is situated in Finchley, North London. It has good publicity from its sponsor, Clear Blue Contact Lenses. Many people go to the estate agent for good service. They get many offers from the local area. These are usually successful and good for the business. Nature of the Problem Estate Agents are paid to sell houses to the right customers. They need to know which type of houses, customers want.... [tags: Papers]
2906 words (8.3 pages)
- Designing a Computer Based System Simpson &Co. estate agents are located in Brent. They have made a publicity deal with Flancrust Enterprises, another newly formed Business. Simpson and Co. Are known for their good service to the public and want to start branches all over Brent, however they do not have a system enabling them to record ever changing details of large numbers of customers. ===================================================================== Identify the Problem ==================== Estate Agents have to sell the right houses to the right customer.... [tags: Papers]
2557 words (7.3 pages)