For our six-inch sub we decided to have mixture of meat and salad so that it is just right for the people who buy it. Our ingredients consisted of: Hearty Italian bread, Chicken, Lettuce, BBQ Sauce, jalapenos, and Cucumber. Our sub has less than 3 grams of fat, not only this it has less than 350 calories meaning that it qualifies for Subways low fat range. This means that customers will not feel as though they are being as unhealthy and this may encourage them to buy our sub specifically.
As a group we decided that we would be promoting by posters, leaflet and radio adverts. We worked out exactly how much it would cost us to do all of this. All together our promotion will cost around £6000 across three different types of advertisments.
-Gloss Litho paper for our posters because this is the best quality that we could get within our budget. We could put these up in nig...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... In this report, Sprout Social Inc indicated the following data: 66% of men and 77% of women use Facebook 87% of the 18-29 age bracket, 73% of the 30-49 age bracket, and 63% of the 50-64 age bracket use Facebook 69% of the $30K-$49K income bracket and 77% of the s image, but it encourages more interaction amongst the follower base when they know that their tweets will be met with responses. Rudy’s Subs should also periodically hold Twitter polls to hear feedback from their followers. It may seem trivial, but the idea but the idea is to merely create conversation amongst your followers.... [tags: Facebook, Social media]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Twelfth Night or What You Will is one of Shakespeare’s most famous comedies. It has been performed hundreds of times and adapted into a number of modern films. The main plot of the play follows Viola, a girl who is rescued from a shipwreck and enters into the service of the Duke Orsino disguised as a man. Rising quickly in his estimation, Viola begins delivering messages of love on his behalf to Olivia, a noble woman who has no interest in Orsino’s advances. Over the course of the play Olivia falls in love with the disguised Viola, Viola falls in love with Orsino, and Viola’s twin brother Sebastian, who supposedly died in the shipwreck, returns.... [tags: Twelfth Night Sub-plot]
2034 words (5.8 pages)
- Despite the improvements within the last decade the vast majority of sub-Saharan Africa remains corrupt. Corruption is a complex phenomenon. The inability for the country as a whole to solve their own issues is indeed the reason the country till this day is considered a developing nation. But as much as sub-Saharan is said to be ethical, stats and numbers illustrate many forms of corruption. Corruption within the country’s policies, bureaucratic traditions, political development, and social history.... [tags: Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Political corruption]
2249 words (6.4 pages)
- The Roma. The Sub-Social group. During the time between post World War One and the dawn of the second World War many people in Germany and other European countries started to hear rumors about many of lesser class people unlike the Jewish people of Europe who ranged into almost all classes of the social chain but one group of people managed to slip into a sort of sub-social group that has managed to catch the hateful eyes of many political parties and activist groups. During the early 1930s the political party known as the Nazi party would become the head of the German government while the main target of the Nazis would become the Jewish people many other groups were targeted lik... [tags: Nazi Germany, Nazism, World War II, The Holocaust]
1764 words (5 pages)
- The youth population in Sub-Saharan Africa is increasing rapidly. Nearly one in three people living in the region, or about 297 million, are between the ages of 10 and 24. The population of Sub-Saharan Africa has over 56 million people aged between 15 to 24, who have not yet completed primary school, and require many alternatives to be able to gain employment to survive. Youth unemployment remains a barrier to the region 's development. Some of the highest rates on the continent are in southern Africa, where 51% of young women and 43% of young men are unemployed (The World’s Youth, 2013).... [tags: Africa, Education, Sub-Saharan Africa]
2222 words (6.3 pages)
- Buddy’s, a sub outlet, serves classic comfort food with a healthy twist to the people of Charlotte, North Carolina. Buddy’s menu embraces a variety of food from signature subs, hot dogs, sliders, soups and salads. Buddy’s unconventional cuisine developed as a result of a grow-ing diverse population in Charlotte, North Carolina. Buddy’s has chosen the Charlotte area as its primary location because it consists of both families and young professionals relocating to this city due to the growing job market, low cost of living and the ever changing comforts of southern climate.... [tags: Marketing, Franchising, Franchise]
1274 words (3.6 pages)
- Since 1960, the imposition of colonialism on sub-Saharan Africa has affected the continent in many ways. Pacifically political and economic development. Africa has gone through so much just to become an independent country. Going back 1870 when Belgians began to trade with Africans in the Congo. The other European countries began to worry about missing out on the many amazing raw materials Africa possessed. The most important factor that motivated European colonial expansion was economic gain. This is due to industrial revolution, which began in Britain in the second half of the eighteenth century.... [tags: Africa, Colonialism, Sub-Saharan Africa]
1210 words (3.5 pages)
- Since the beginning of social psychology, psychologist has been trying to analyze how people’s thoughts, feelings, and behavior are impacted by aggression. When an aggressive person gets frustrated or upset, social psychologist tracks down what exactly drives them to commit crimes, atrocities, or even abuse. According to Kassin, Fein, and Markus, aggression is “behavior intended to harm another individual” (2016). Individuals who attain this trait don’t always have to physically abuse someone, aggressive attacks could be verbal, emotional, or mental as well.... [tags: Aggression, Violence, Anger, Relational aggression]
1164 words (3.3 pages)
- How does dickens explore the theme of social responsibility in Victorian England. Charles dickens wrote ‘A Christmas Carol’ for a certain reason, and that reason was that he wanted to make people aware of the terrible situation the children of the poor were in. He visited a school in 1843 and was appalled by what he saw there. It was a school for the poorest children to teach them basic reading and writing skills. The children’s employment commission had also shocked him. At first dickens had the idea of writing a pamphlet called ‘an appeal to the people of England on behalf of the poor mans child’ but soon realised that seen as he was the most popular novelist of the time people would take... [tags: Social Responsibility Essays]
720 words (2.1 pages)
- Introduction In Ancient Greece, many believed that everything was made up of simple particles called Atoms. They called them Atoms because they believed that they had no parts and could not be broken. This had been believed for many centuries until evidence that something smaller actually existed (the electron). Once scientists found the electron, they were not satified. Scientists kept creating new theories and testing new hypothesis' attempting to find what makes the world tick. Now, the universe's fundimental particles have seemingly been found, but scientists are still searching for a more complete answer.... [tags: Physics Science Sub Atomic Particle]
878 words (2.5 pages)