Retro Fitness over the years that they have been in service, their overall focus back then as well as to now is to continue to maintain as well as continue to increase their business and continue to expand as much as possible. Their focus also revolves around letting people know in their communities about good health and how to go about feeling better about yourself by making more of a healthier lifestyle that revolves around exercising. Retro F...
... middle of paper ...
...hen entering the facility. They also need to understand and acknowledge how important it is to present great customer service and different other case scenarios that tend to happen and more training will provide them with the answers on how to react and respond on different situations that not only revolve around customer service. At the end of the day there always has to be a budget created to plan these tanning sessions, therefore sometimes training can end up becoming inadequate which of course can become an disadvantage for the employees of the company that can deal with not the type of customer services that they will to have right off the bat. When prioritizing in training of course there are still gathering that are needed to be able to continue with the business goals and to continue to maintain business stability and overall business success at the end.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In New Start I discovered more about myself, like certain traits that I did not know I even possessed. I learned that one of my strengths I possess is developing actions plan, and setting goals. When it comes to making a plan of action or setting a goal, I make sure it is concise, that I can measure the progress in some way until I obtain it within a certain realistic time limit. I understand my own personal limitations, I also have a deep understanding on what values that I am willing to give up and know how to work according with and around certain limits and beliefs, which makes the goals realistic and attainable without going against certain beliefs.... [tags: Goal, Management, Goal setting, Hearing impairment]
979 words (2.8 pages)
- The purpose of this paper is to develop a professional plan for myself. When writing this paper, I will learn more about myself, my strengths, and my weaknesses. Writing this paper will help me realize areas I need to work on, areas that I feel confident in, and help myself critically think. I feel like writing a brief personal introduction about myself should be easier than this. As I sit here contemplating what to write I find myself wanting to write about other people and not myself. I grew up in atypical household.... [tags: Nursing, Nurse, Family, Learning]
1436 words (4.1 pages)
- Setting and Achieving Goals Change is inevitable; without change, there is no growth. Companies and organizations, therefore, need to have a plan to improve and grow along with the rest of the world. Creating plans to change can be quite challenging, leading some companies to nix the idea of change and instead choose to stay stagnant. In order to survive in this world, however, one needs to adapt to the constantly changing environment by creating a vision for the future that includes a plan for how to get there.... [tags: Management, Strategy, Strategic planning, Goal]
1042 words (3 pages)
- The 1st National Digital Designing™ Contest will be the first-ever such kind of initiative in Bangladesh, where design works will be received through online, shortlisted by Jury Panel, subsequently then placed for online voting and finally monitored by the Jury panel for awarding. Nominated design works will be displayed in a two and a half days long Exhibition followed by the Awarding Ceremony. A day-long workshop will be arranged for the awardees and a souvenir containing of the awarded participants’ shot biographic information with photo will be published.... [tags: Graphic design, Design, Typography, Award]
1171 words (3.3 pages)
- When designing a client’s program, it is very important to have a long-term plan. While day to day workouts are what most people think of when picturing their personal trainer, the real results do not come overnight, or as the result of a single workout, or even after months of workouts. The cumulative effects of months and years of workouts produce the dramatic results. Haff and Triplett summarize periodization as the “theoretical and practical construct that allows for the systematic, seqwntial, and integrative programming of training interventions into mutually dependent period of time in order to induce specific physiological adaptations that underpin performance outcomes” (Haff & Triple... [tags: Muscle, Physical exercise, Exercise]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Whereas, this is not to say that challenges cannot be deal with or overcame. There are some recommendations will help leaders face these issues. Setting a good goal for a group, and leaders should take a proactive approach to this and make a plan for completing goals. Giving the right to people who works for you, this can make employee confident and male you more productive. “Outstanding leaders go out of the way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish Maximize your value to some tasks that only you can do, but do not forget delegate more.” (Sam Walton, 1918) Making the responsibilities of a role clear, help everyone... [tags: Management, Strategic management, Technology]
726 words (2.1 pages)
- Entry 9: Strategic Planning and Goal-Setting Without taking the time for a strategic plan and goal setting you very likely will end up down the wrong road. To be successful you need to form a clear well planned course of action. This course of action may change or be tweaked along the way. However, the foundation needs to be built to succeed. Application: (How/when might you apply the concept?) The application of developing a strategic plan and goals is by asking the right questions and having mutual engagement.... [tags: Organization, Organizational studies]
1261 words (3.6 pages)
- ... These goals are while fairly large all have fairly concrete steps and ways to meet them. I have other goals that while are not terribly broad, are difficult to plan exact paths to accomplish them. For example I consider myself a feminist and I am someone who when I see inequality in the world want to do something about it. To this date the most useful thing I have found that I can do to promote equity in the world is to simply learn about others perspectives and situations. Some ways that I try to do this in my life is volunteering for my campus’s women’s center and being active in the organization Society of the Advancement of Gender Equity, which is an on campus activist organization.... [tags: graduate, engineering, nasa]
885 words (2.5 pages)
- One of the biggest problems that can be a challenge to management is how to effectively compensating salespeople. Management does realize that they need an incentive plan that encourages salesforce to land new accounts without the breaking the law and to continue to upsell existing customers. Finding the right balance between base pay and commission for any sales force is a challenge. The biggest question is whether it will be commission-only model or more of a base pay and have a bonus or commission after a certain point.... [tags: Sales, Marketing, Customer service, Selling]
1073 words (3.1 pages)
- At the beginning of my junior year, I had the opportunity to join a team to participate in a year-long social innovation competition, Optimize, sponsored by the University of Michigan. The competition offered over $100,000 in seed funding to the finalists. The team was comprised of one student from the University of Michigan Colleges of Engineering, Literature Science and the Arts, and the Penny Stamp’s school of Art and Design. Our team formed with the collective goal of designing and providing products to people living with assistive devices.... [tags: Leadership, Management]
895 words (2.6 pages)
- Facebook And Relationships On Facebook, By Marianna Dainton And Alexandra Stokes 's Article, College Students ' Romantic
- The Obesity Of Fast Food Restaurants
- The And Beliefs Of Christianity
- Low Service Utilization Cluster : Low Services Utilization
- Thomas Nagel : Mental And Physical Phenomena
- The Vaccination Of The Hpv Vaccine