I would start my book I am creating by putting my CR’s all together in which we did them. I would also put these as my first part of the book. Why? Because I got decent grades on majority of the CR’s I did this past semester. Also, I feel like they should be first because there are more CR’s than any other assignment given this semester—well to me. Next I would put in our in-class work, of course by date. I would add these in the middle to separate the CR’s from the essays we did because which ones might confuse my readers are which in the end. Also, because the in-class assignments would add some happiness in the middle, because some of them were interesting and fun to talk about. Then I would add the essays and all the paperwork that went with them. By separating them, I would put my final essay at the end of the grouping.
I would also group my papers this way, because my CR’s have better grades on them than my essays. My good grades would make the reader think that this book is going to be all good and happy going, until the end when they realized they have been fooled, then they will look at my final copies of my essay—after I revised them—and realize that maybe this book had hope along. Which is another reason I would squeeze the in-class assignments in the middle because they were fun and interesting. plus, they are not graded so the reader can think what they wa...
... middle of paper ...
...troduction of the paper. My least valuable would have to be the in-class assignments. Honestly, they were all interesting and fun. Especially the one when we had to get rid of someone based on which emotion we had—ethos, pathos, or logos. Also, the one over that song “Blue Sunny Day” was interesting to do because the song was about something completely absurd and it did not seem that way when one would listen to the song.
To conclude this paper, I would create my book organized by date and what we covered. I do this because it would be easier for myself and whomever reads the book of my assignment I have created. I organize my papers this way in all my classes that I have a binder for. It makes it easier to find whatever I need; some people might group them by date leading up to their essays. For me, my brain does not function on that type of method of organization.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Page 1 During the course of six weeks, I learned how to set realistic goals and understand what a goal is. Before entering my EDCP class, I assumed goals were very minute things such as going to lacrosse practice or making the team in high school. I never thought to plan for school assignments let alone my future. Goals are characterized by 5 aspects Specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, and timeframe (SMART). Goals are what set students apart we all want something different whether it be academic, financial, personal, professional, and health and wellness goals are dear to my heart.... [tags: Goal, Management, Goal setting]
1449 words (4.1 pages)
- My Learning: Past, Present, and Future When you step back and look at the big picture of life, you will notice that the concept of learning plays an essential role in it. What you learn and how you learn is your key to life success and it can open a multitude of doors for you along the way. Learning, however, is routine and much like other activities that are routine such as brushing your teeth or eating meals, you begin to think less and less about what you are doing or how you have been doing it.... [tags: Learning, Education, Intelligence, Grade]
1114 words (3.2 pages)
- During this semester, I have done various work such as reading and writing. This work includes reading articles from the book and writing essays. Some of the work I did was a challenge at the beginning, but I was able to persist and overcome those barriers. During the time I been in this class, I have learned many important strategies that have helped me improve in various ways. One major method that has improved my academic skills and quality in education has been the use of the Habits of Mind.... [tags: Essay, Writing, Learning, Writing process]
1362 words (3.9 pages)
- Traditional vs Modern Over the past few years technology has advanced and so has the way our instructors assigned our homework. But not everybody can keep up with the technology now in days. Online homework is beneficial because you have faster feedback, instructors have a little less student work to grade, and less paper is being used. But online homework can also be expensive, frustrating, distracting and there is a risk of us students falling behind in our school because not everyone can afford it or has internet access.... [tags: Internet, Distraction, Book, Homework help service]
1299 words (3.7 pages)
- Effective writing can be an essential task in many career fields. It is another way of communication that can be viewed by numerous people at any given time. Learning to be able to do this effectively can be challenging, but yet very rewarding in the end. During this course I have been able to refine some of my skills in writing and learned various methods to improve this process. Let’s discuss why I write, my beliefs about writing, and how that has changed over the past semester. I have written many papers in my life for school because I had to, but I write shorter reports and longer research based papers for my career field.... [tags: Writing, Writing style, Parenthetical referencing]
1204 words (3.4 pages)
- When reflecting on the past semester of English 2328, there are several lessons I feel I have learned which have contributed to the development of my intellect. Throughout this semester, I have repeatedly encountered various lessons that I feel have the potential to advance academically, personally and professionally. I attribute the lessons I have learned to the nature of the assignments and the method of teaching used in this class. To clarify, I feel that I have broadened my knowledge, learned the importance of my personal responsibilities, and learned to interpret differing opinions.... [tags: Slavery in the United States, Fiction, Slavery]
916 words (2.6 pages)
- ... When I had to go back and revise it for my portfolio, I made several changes that I would not have been able to think of in the beginning of the semester. I added more details to where I was lacking it in the paper. I also made sure I did not leave gaps in the narration. By writing the revision into a perceptive that the audience would be able to imagine themselves going through, I was able to allow the readers to gain a sympathetic pain towards my experience. I went back and made sure I did not have any spelling mistakes.... [tags: taught, details, writing, assignment, revise]
661 words (1.9 pages)
- Prior to the relationship building assignments, I had never written a professional thank you note to a professor or place of business. I had a pen pal throughout middle school and also wrote notes to teachers that I had built a relationship with in high school, but neither were to the same degree of professionalism as I learned to utilize in this course. My notes mainly focused on updates of how I was, how my family was, and maybe a few questions to cap off the note. Outside of my experience writing note cards, I did know that there was this ‘mysterious art of professional note writing.’ My family owns a roofing business and the operation is pretty old school.... [tags: High school, Learning, Education, Teacher]
754 words (2.2 pages)
- After the orientation last fall, I used the goal setting sheet to set only one goal. The goal I set was to manage my time in such as way as to not be completing assignments at the last minute. This first year was bumpy as we ran into various problems related to the move and childcare ,although I started out strong, I slipped back into my habit of focusing only what was due the next class period and catching up on the weekend. My goals this year will include the previous goal of starting assignments early so I am not completing them quickly before it is due, as well as utilizing the Professor 's office hours and participating more in class discussions; a major difference being I will have a c... [tags: Management, Goal, Palme d'Or, The Conversation]
1120 words (3.2 pages)
- Aileena Dao presented her speech with the directions by stating a clear thesis in the first part of the speech about her past, present and future. The points where clear from the start, she started with her past and how she is part of many different scholastic organizations in college or what she has been apart of that has really carried on with her. She then went on to her next statement which was about her present situation living in Biloxi and going to MGCCC to ultimately become a pharmacist.... [tags: Time, Future, Past, Nonverbal communication]
1673 words (4.8 pages)