The booths were a light soil brown and were made of hard plastic and some of these booths were connected with the new green/yellow McDonalds chairs. The restaurant also has a mixture of hanging chandeliers that were green. These chandeliers hung over the tables with the leather chairs that sat by the windows. One new thing they had was some sort of shades like the one you hang at your window hang in certain parts of the restaurant. They were rotating but had words on them such as “chilled,” “beef,” “pepper,” and “tomato.” The shades were colored black while the words were a mix of the colors white, green, red, and yellow. It caught my attention because I had not seen this at the other McDonalds. There was also another shade design but it was made of wood and wa...
... middle of paper ...
...ts on. His jeans were dusty and so where his light orange yellow Timberland boots. He had had black and grey hair and had a tool belt around his waist.
I only saw two of the staff members behind the counter working. They were both young girls around 20 years old. They both had similar features they were both wearing the same McDonalds outfit which consisted of a black shirt, pants and hat. They both had their hair in ponytails which came out the back of the McDonalds black baseball cap. The cash registers they had was brand new since they could actually touch the screen. I did not see a manager but the boy who was making the burgers was a young Black male also in his 20’s who had a black shirt as he was sliding the burger onto the metal trays. The janitor here also wore the black uniform and was constantly cleaning the restaurant with the standard blue mop bucket.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The content of this document begin by introducing McDonalds’ and also explains the company’s dollar menu. The document also contains a description of my selected product; ‘the dollar menu’ in terms of the four utilities of customer value, mainly possession, time, place and form. The document also identifies the product’s target market in the US as well as in China, the competition of the product category in both home and foreign markets, it contains an explanation of how I would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product in the foreign market; it discusses the major environmental facts and trends in the foreign markets that might affect sales of t... [tags: mcdonalds, fast food, dollar menu, hamburguers]
1662 words (4.7 pages)
- Mc Donald’s Products and Services. McDonalds is the world's leading food service retailer with more than 30,000 restaurants in 118 countries serving 46 million customers each day. McDonalds is one of the world's most well-known and valuable brands and holds a leading share in the globally branded quick service restaurant segment of the informal eating-out market in virtually every country in which they do business. Serves the world some of its favorite foods - World Famous French Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin.... [tags: essays research papers]
805 words (2.3 pages)
- McDonalds is one of the most well known fast food restaurants in the world. It is so popular that it sells seventy-five hamburgers every second and is shockingly also the worlds largest toy distributor (Lubin, and Badkar.) The powerful company is an overwhelming influence not only in the worlds economy, but also the worlds holistic lifestyle and health; therefore, McDonalds must be carefully monitored-carefully monitored meaning every move, every change, every single action the company makes needs to be a healthy one.... [tags: fast food, mcdonalds, restaurant]
978 words (2.8 pages)
- McDonalds (MCD) Founded in Illinois in 1955 April 15. Founded by Ray Kroc. The current CEO of McDonalds is Steve Easterbrook as of 2015. The past subsidiaries of McDonalds are Donatos Pizza (until 2003), Chipotle Mexican Grill (until 2006), Pret A Manger (Until 2008), Redbox (Until 2009), Aroma (1999-2002), Boston Market (2000-2007). The current subsidiaries of McDonalds are Krispy Kreme (2010+), Au Bon Pain (2010+), Bakers Oven (2010+), Londis (2011+), Millies Cookies (2011+), Café Giardino (2011+), Martin McColl (2012+), Threshers (2012+), Dairy Queen (2012+), and SPAR (2012+).... [tags: McDonald's, Hamburger, Fast food restaurant]
823 words (2.4 pages)
- “Everyone come down to McDonald’s today. All McDonald’s in the United States are celebrating their 60th anniversary. Hamburgers are selling for only 60 cents!” Micah Banks from 104.3 radio station announces. “OO. OO!” my baby sister shouts, “Mommy can we go?” Of course, my mom agrees. She always agrees. We take a trip there at least twice a week since it’s near our house. There’s at least one franchise at every block in every city. Everywhere I go, I see something relating to McDonald’s, whether if it’s someone holding a container of McDonalds’ famous, crispy, salty French fries or finding a McDonald’s ad in the newspaper.... [tags: Fast food restaurant, Fast food, McDonald's]
2118 words (6.1 pages)
- Organizations cannot function successfully with having a solid Mission, Vision and Values. Although this can be said in any type of organization, it is especially true for fast food restaurants that come in different types and styles and along with that, each has their own Mission, Vision and Values that they follow. Three fast food restaurants that are leaders in their industry are McDonalds, Sonic and Chic-Fil-a. All of these restaurant’s Mission, Vision and Values most represent that restaurant and how they do business in their market.... [tags: McDonald's, Fast food restaurant, Drive-through]
1158 words (3.3 pages)
- Located east of the small town of Monmouth, Illinois is Cerar’s Barnstormer. Cerar’s is very unassuming from the outside. There are no gleaming neon signs, outdoor smoking areas or music played over speakers like you’d find at, say, Texas Roadhouse. It has a simple, lighted sign displaying the restaurant’s name and a tattered orange windsock reflecting the aviation theme for which it’s named and decorated. Looks, however, can be deceiving; as is the case with Cerar’s Barnstormer. Once inside you’ll find a dining experience that is usually only found at upper end restaurants in larger metropolitan areas.... [tags: restaurant, dining, food]
579 words (1.7 pages)
- History McDonald’s has been a well-renowned corporation for just short of a century by a few decades. The original McDonald’s restaurant started in “1940 as a BBQ restaurant in San Bernardino, California” (McDonald’s History, n.d.). “The McDonald’s drive-in restaurant opened in 1948 as a self-service drive-in restaurant” (McDonald’s History, n.d.). In 1949, McDonald’s now known French fries “make their debut” (McDonald’s History, n.d.). The first location outside of California in Illinois opened up in 1955 with Golden Arches designed by Stanley Meston (McDonald’s History, n.d.).... [tags: Fast food, McDonald's, Hamburger, Drive-through]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- McDonald’s in India In America, we consider McDonald’s to be a beef serving, sometimes fatty fast food restaurant, but after a 6 year business plan to sway the Indian population, McDonald’s has transformed. If they can continue this growth in India, and all over the world, globalization will start to love McDonald’s even more. They seemed to have hit the right points, from playing it safe, investing their time doing marketing research, to find the best places to put a restaurant and finding out what it is that people in India like to eat.... [tags: International Busines Culture India Mcdonalds]
1814 words (5.2 pages)
- Making existing and potential customers knowledgeable about products/services, consumer awareness creates more informed buying decisions. Consumers cannot purchase products and services if they do not know they exist. That being said, I believe McDonalds does uphold the basic rights of consumers. Currently, McDonalds displays nutrition facts on all of there food items. That was not always the case. Prior to the movie super size me, and the ensuing lawsuits, McDonalds would offer consumers the option to upgrade their already unhealthy meals to a even larger potion known as super size.... [tags: Health Fast Food McDonalds]
1097 words (3.1 pages)