First of all, a variety of clubs should be established to assist international students who come to the U.S. for the first time. Student has many concerns as she/he is living far away from his/her family. Moreover, different language is the most significant barrier of international students. Therefore, he/she needs a mentor to show him/her a direction or description of doing something such as how to enroll classes or how to look for a part time job in a college campus. At this point, NOVA does not have clubs which are classified by the nationality or the language, for example, Vietnamese club for Vietnamese students. Organizing such clubs assure student that he/she will certainly receives the assistance from his/her senior coming from the same country or speaking the same language. Resulting from such clubs and the possible assistance, Nova would be a preferable choice for foreign students in the future. Besides that, clubs which are related to a hobby should be mentioned in this suggestion. After studying time, students are offered to join in clubs related to their hobbies, such as cooking, designing, and photography. Simply spending time on what he/she likes, im...
... middle of paper ...
...lace since there is lacking of chairs along the corridor. Sometimes, he/she has to sit on the ground in order to access his/her assignment. The provision and the enlargement of the parking lot and other facilities, such as chairs or benches, forthcoming NOVA will be a better place for students coming from the other states as well as around the globe.
In conclusion, current NOVA is a good choice for residential students and overseas students. However, if the administrator of NOVA improves the campus by founding some clubs, installing a variety of electronic devices and upgrading the physical environment in both quality and quantity, NOVA will turn into a better option among the U.S. education system and be well known by more international students. This is why I personally choose NOVA as my first college in the U.S. and the firm foundation for my higher education.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Part A The Management Decision Problem The management decision problem relates to re-positioning of the image of Goa as popular tourist destination. In addition, Goa seeks to be a part of the tagline Incredible India. Agudo et al. (2012) mentioned that Western Hippies and backpackers have perceived Traditionally Goa as a tourist destination that is frequented. It is also associated with drug consumption and has a negative perception among domestic as well as international tourists. However, the repositioning campaign shall consist of considerable expenditure.... [tags: Tourism, Marketing, Sampling, Research]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
- The tourism of a country is based in many factors. International demand usually affects the tourism of a place. Most travellers make several outlines in choosing a good destination. Several choices are usually affected by the born of their natural surroundings at home. Too much familiarity usually makes the tourists want to discover and experience a different environment. Each person has a different personalities that make them different from all tourists.The research paper aims to make a clear overview of the perception and preference of different individuals.... [tags: tourist destination, cultural tourism, tourists]
1786 words (5.1 pages)
- People always have a prejudice and expectation of the destinations that they are travelling to, possibly due to the influence of friends' perception, online research and social media. Trip advisor and WebPages like blogs, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are usually their common sources of information. Reynolds (1965) stated that stereotypical thinking plays a part in forming destination image as well (Govers, Go and Kumar, 2007). As information from different sources slowly builds up, destination image also developes in one's mind (Leisen, 2001).... [tags: tourism, communication, social media, information]
2044 words (5.8 pages)
- Executive Summary The report has generally highlighted the various aspects of tourism within the Clare Valley destination of Australia. The various highlighted aspects included a general overview of Clare valley, characteristics of the tourists and the factors associated with the high demand within the destination. 1.0 Introduction Tourism is a very significant industry for the economy of Australia. During the 2010/11 financial year, for instance, the industry represented approximately 2.5 percent of the country’s growth domestic product at a significant value of about 35 billion Australian dollars to the Australian economy.... [tags: tourism industry, economic factors]
894 words (2.6 pages)
- Hewlett Packard – Recommendations An important phase in the decision making process is evaluating the decision-making process. This process involves collecting information pertaining to how well the decision is working and if the targeted outcomes are being hit. Many indicators to analyze this data need to be quantifiable goals. Quantifiable goals such as sales targets, profit and loss data, order fulfillment data and other important metrics will help indicate weaknesses and strengths when measuring whether or not the desired outcomes are being met.... [tags: Decision making, Marketing, Decision theory]
1223 words (3.5 pages)
- Stairs to Success “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.” — Zig Ziglar Do you know what the gurus advice to be successful. I am sure that you must have a number of answers to my question, as we all are familiar with the enormous number of success quotes by various successful persons across the globe. Everyone needs access to some kind of map throughout their career for being successful in their job. Definitions of success are different for every individual; but most people would agree that being successful in a job is the completion of the expectations the job demands from the person.... [tags: Skill, Learning, Thought, Leadership]
787 words (2.2 pages)
- 29 March 16-Singapore is one of the best places to incorporate an eCommerce business-Blog SG Incorporation- Madhu Singapore is One of the Best Places to Incorporate an eCommerce Business We all agree that Singapore is a fantastic business destination. In fact, many of us have already opted for a company incorporation Singapore. It is irrelevant whether you own a startup business or an established one, taking your business online is the kind of opportunity, not any entrepreneur would like to miss.... [tags: Corporation, Limited company]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- Wombs in Labor Introduction India: The “Mother Destination: “For Commercial Surrogacy July 26th Quote “See the Taj Mahal by moonlight while our embryo grows in a Petri- dish”. -Slogan from a reproductive Website” In her book “Wombs in Labor” author Amrita Pande examines the boom of surrogacy in India and the women affected by the booming commercial use of poor woman in India who carry babies for infertile l woman from all over the world as part of a new medical tourism Pande states India is surrogacy industry is interesting when it comes to surrogacy because it is the first country in the global south to with a flourishing industry in the national and transnational Commercial surrogacy.... [tags: Pregnancy, Surrogacy, Obstetrics, Uterus]
1207 words (3.4 pages)
- Sancti Spiritus, Cuba has been an unattainable destination for mission projects launched from the United States for many years, due to the U. S. embargo of Cuba. U.S. citizens are not allowed to travel to Cuba as visiting tourists, but travel has been granted to groups that fit the classification as support groups for the Cuban people that incorporate educational and religious pursuits that stress humanitarian projects (Lamrani, 2015). Making the attempt to bridge a gap the Cuban population is lacking in the terms of telecommunications that will provide a heightened knowledge of the world, a closer relationship with people globally that will nurture their quest for knowledge academically.... [tags: Money, Payment, Cubans, Sancti Spíritus Province]
711 words (2 pages)
- Appeal the Arbitration Decision Usually the arbitral award is subject to be appealed directly in front of the body that issued or in front of the other. And it is most likely to be opposed in front of the judge. In case this judge is a judge in the state that issued the arbitral award and if the reason of invalidity has decided to annul the decision of the arbitration or cancelled or modified it, so the arbitral award need to be appealed in front of the judge of another state. In this case, if the judge makes sure of the availability of some of the reasons here he need to order not to recognize and reject the implementation of the decision of Arbitral award.... [tags: national laws, judge]
707 words (2 pages)
- Marketing Agency, Partners Up With Ontann Beauty Care
- What Does It Mean?
- How Did The Failure Of The Company Help You Later On?
- Analysis Of Laurie Winslow Sargent 's ' Your Child 's Design '
- The Is A State Known For Many Things : Cheese, Football, And Drinking
- Why The British Voters Vote The Way They Do?