Decaying logs are also inherently non-combative which already lets their maturity wildly surpass my own. They don’t write passive-aggressive (that are largely just aggressive) responses to online surveys put out by their college’s student body. They also don’t heavily imply that they are Jewish at Choir Christmas Parties in order to raise awareness of the fun trivia fact that there are more religions than just Christianity!
Going into further depth of how my own combativeness contrasts to a decaying log:
How a decaying log would answer the question: Do you consider bisexuality to be a real sexuality?
It wouldn’t, because it doesn’t surf the web and proceed to answer survey question.
How I would answer the question: Do you believe bisexuality to be a real sexuality?
“Sexuality is not limited to a single source. If you can find more than a single person attractive, why couldn 't you find more than one gender? Also the question in general is interesting* because it implies that someone who doesn 't identify as bisexual could actually understand bisexuali...
... middle of paper ...
...ave it’s been a long time). I bought myself a plane ticket and now I get to spend four days over my J-term with her which will easily be in the top ten things to happen to me in 2016, I’m sure.
Ending with a story since storytelling is a natural talent of mine: I was recently talking with people from high school, and we were using a question generator type thing (read: a truth or dare app using only the truth portion). We all just answered the questions though, rather than the typical truth or dare fashion. Anyway the question, “who would write the worst blog” came up and both of them pointed at me which I found hysterical. Apparently my blog writing abilities would compare to those of a decaying log, which makes sense since decaying logs are better at everything else than I am, so why not this too.
Anyway, if I find any decaying log blogs I’ll send them your way.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... Instead of cleaning I would always catch up on all of my favorite Youtube channel’s videos. My priorities in life are a bit jumbled. Nevertheless, now that I am living on my own I’ve been keeping my living space as cozy as I can. A majority of the ten days I recorded was spent doing rugby related things. I have practice three times a week, not including surprise practices and games. Rugby is my leisure time. It is a time where I can destress, and I can have fun with my friends. The physical aspects of rugby help me reach my fitness goals.... [tags: Personal life, Leisure, Health, Recreation]
1012 words (2.9 pages)
- The sci-fi paper will in the form of a mission log, from the perspectives of several various crew members. The story will be about their mission, which will be set in the future, through our galaxy and some of their troubles. Some of the problems will be with solar weather, long term flight, and habitability in space. The main focus will be on the habitability of humans in space. This will include some technologies such as in situ resource utilization, space station shielding, a mass driver, and solar cells.... [tags: International Space Station, Space exploration]
1601 words (4.6 pages)
- Introduction The advancement of technology is no doubt one of the greatest organized inspired activities of humankind today. The world that we see round us, and the method society purposes today had strongly affected by the advancement of the technology. The device that I would like to research on had effectively changed the way how human life. It records all the activities of an individual over the days – the activity tracker. An activity tracker is computer-assisted monitoring and graphing of health-linked metrics such as distance walked or ride, calorie consumption, and in some cases heartbeat and quality of snooze.... [tags: Technology, Life, Log]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- ... To improve productivity daily, people try to cut multi-tasking in their work and remove distractions. People can become more efficient and it leads their organization to more productive. Working with others and comparing the work with them keeps them up to date and makes them work more effectively. This is some ways people will do when they really like what they are doing to increase the potentiality in their work. Work gives people the opportunity to work together and be productive. People who love their job would expect that most of the time they spend on their life should proud living.... [tags: Happiness, Personal life, Life, Leisure]
891 words (2.5 pages)
- ... This small clinic usually ran about thirty or so patients and it was exactly what Martha needed to get her feet wet which was good because her next assignment would require all her determination and skill. Her next assignment was a leprosarium six miles outside of the town of Katsina. Lepers would come from miles around so that their ulcerated wounds could be cleaned and medicine could be administered. Leprosy was and still is a gruesome disease causing the limbs and digits to loose feeling.... [tags: Africa, West Africa, Mission, Islam]
1208 words (3.5 pages)
- Saturday, August 22, 2015- Today I was in lock up with Teresa, Jordan, and Kim. I arrived at the department at 2:40 pm; I waited as they dispersed some equipment to the police officers. After they finish we proceed to the lock up room. Teresa than gave me a tour of the lock up room, which consisted of the cells, fingerprint station, interview rooms, and the bound out area. Teresa also explained the different type of paperwork that goes along with her job. Some of the paperwork that is done is the inventory log.... [tags: Police, Constable, Police officer]
1486 words (4.2 pages)
- ... Violence does not lead to anything good; it does not matter how or who starts the fight, someone will get hurt or worse, be killed. Why is there so much violence inside the prison. Why does it play a big role in prison and with the inmates as well. What is the point of all the violence. What do the inmates have to prove to the other inmates, who is strong and a better leader. The violence between the inmates is brutal. Some inmates use violence to show others that they are the strongest and that they are in charge of the whole prison and other inmates that are under their protection.... [tags: inmates, harsher than jail]
1297 words (3.7 pages)
- The Western as Commentary about Decaying Values The Western, as a genre, is subversive of the values that its Christian characters possess. Western films frequently depict social depravity in terms of the mythology that developed during westward expansion. The mythology was inspired by the threat of the frontier wilderness to Puritan culture. In order to preserve their society, some Puritans departed from their ideal Christian lives. Western films portray compromises that cultures make of the values that they define themselves by in order to protect the integrity of their other values.... [tags: Western Culture Films Movies Essays]
3537 words (10.1 pages)
- Nestled in the foothills of northern Maine sits a beautiful scenery of flowers, animals, insects, birds. Amongst these organisms a beautifully constructed log cabin of monumental size is nestled in the distance. Much of the land that is surrounding the log cabin has never been touched or even seen by man, but I feel like that is about to change. Many of the animals not ever seeing a human being in their life time are oblivious to humans and foolishly getting themselves in trouble. Much of the time I have spent there is during the summer times with my family.... [tags: Descriptive Essay, Descriptive Writing]
768 words (2.2 pages)
- Decaling cars may look easy but in reality it’s quite difficult. Throughout the years people have used decals to convey messages. How do people use decals to get this message across. Well to decal a car there are certain things that the person decaling the car should know: How long the life span of the vinyl you want to last, where the decals are going to go, window or body decals, how much vinyl you need, how to prepare the car for the vinyl, designing the decals and weeding the cut vinyl, applying the finished decals “Vinyl is a plastic spread with a sticky adhesive spread onto the back of it”–Chris Walker.... [tags: essays research papers]
1555 words (4.4 pages)