Perpetually, one of the main supreme lies from hell occurs regarding the term ‘making love;’ which in truth, the majority of people happen to persist in performing a ‘sex act’ and in reality has nothing whatsoever to do with love! For without a doubt, this assuming position exists as a disgrace to use lustful sex with God’s name of LOVE, appearing to exist in the same league. Unknowingly, countless people live and die under the false illusion of love, such as the story concerning my best friend Marcy; which died from cervical cancer. Emphatically, the ordeal devastated me and remains one of the greatest heartbreaks of my life. The doctor said the type of malignancy she had acquired persisted as basically AIDS; which occurred from having a multitude of sex partners. Throughout her life, relationships flourished; forever, in and out of marriages, along with a cesspool of unending affairs.
It became amazing how hastily she would jump into bed with anyone, anywhere, anytime; effortlessly, as though she had various wires crossed in her brain that provoked her sexually to act immensely haphazardly. Still, she occurred as highly successful in her field of work, being well-respected; regardless, no one could imagine the depth of sexual sickness she endured. Yet, I knew, and had known all our lives. Specifically, she always equated her sexual relationships to what “she thought” existed as love. Like countless millions of others; Marcy used her interactions with men to generate that “warm-fuzzy-feeling” that lust hands out so easily, connecting this sensation of real love. Consequently, she spent the majority of her life searching for ‘the one’ to give her love too; however, regretfully died with the memories of only fleeting “phony loves...
... middle of paper ...
...completely unaware of its “coveting,” yearning presence. This obsession of “making lust” and not “making love,” universally occurs in marriages. Credibly, an excellent case in point of this happened with an old acquaintance of mine named Helen; which assumed she had a solid marriage with her husband Joe. Intentionally, for years, she had Joe entertain her with different sexual variations, including an abundant amount of visual stimulations. Conspicuously, she eluded this activity made her feel sleazy; nonetheless, whatever her purpose encompassed, she thought, this sleazy involvement endured to keep Joe’s interest and love strong. Surprisingly for her, Joe announced one day he had no interest in her, including their sex life and asked for a divorce. Categorically, confusion consumed her. After all, Helen protested, “I excelled in my martial sexual duties (or what she
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The Death Penalty in The United States Capital punishment results in the victims family gaining a greater sense of security, making sure the criminal is able to be punished to the highest degree for his crime, and honoring retribution. The issue of capital punishment has created a division and tension in our country. The controversy in our society is whether the death penalty/capital punishment serves as a justified form of punishment. Justice can be served by inflicting the death sentence for murder.... [tags: capital punishment, death penalty]
1557 words (4.4 pages)
- The United States is among a few of the developed countries in the world that still has not completely abolished the death penalty. Some of the countries that still carry out this kind of punishment are Japan, China, Taiwan, and North Korea, to name a few. In the United States, the majority of the public still largely supports the death penalty believing that we are too lenient on criminal offenders. This is why many politicians voice their support for the death penalty. They use it as propaganda because they know it’s an unfailing tactic that will in turn garner them more votes.... [tags: Crime, Capital punishment, Death row]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- One of the leading causes of death in the United States is heart disease. “Approximately every 29 seconds one American will have a heart attack, and once a minute one American will die from a heart attack” (Ford-Martin and Odle, 915). According to the Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine men over the age of 45 and women over the age of 55 are considered at risk for heart disease. Heart disease is a major cause of death. It is beneficial to individuals who seek to prevent heart disease to recognize the risks leading to heart attacks as they are one of the primary indications of developing heart disease; especially those that fall into the at risk age groups.... [tags: heart attack, BRFSS, CPR]
2023 words (5.8 pages)
- Jose, a 15 year old boy without the guidance of any parents, joined gangs, took drugs, and became addicted to alcohol. During the fall of 1998, he and four other teens got into a serious fight with two immigrants after a night of drinking, though Jose did not participate as heavily in the assault. This fight resulted in the death of one of the immigrants due to repeated beatings and a crushed skull and a broken ankle of the second immigrant who fled. After fleeing the scene, Jose was kind enough to help the victim with the broken ankle.... [tags: Prison, Murder, Life imprisonment, Crime]
1517 words (4.3 pages)
- Having been raised in Mexico with seven other siblings, my mom was hesitant about raising her children in the United States because of the strange power it gave to children. She found it absurd how kids were allowed to call the police at any moment they wanted. She had heard reports of children calling the police on their parents because they had gave them a good spank. She understood that in situations where abuse took place then it was okay, but most of the stories she had heard involved little events.... [tags: Corporal punishment, Spanking]
1005 words (2.9 pages)
- Samar al masraf, 20 years old female from Iraq moved to the U.S two years ago. She moved with her family to the U.S as refugees because their life could be threatened if they stayed in their country Iraq. She used to move from country to another. This is the fourth country she actually settle in. moved out of Iraq when she was 12 to Syria. After finishing middle school there, she moved to the U.A.E and finish high school there. After her graduation she moved to the United States where she and her family feel more belonged and accepted.... [tags: Personality psychology]
1081 words (3.1 pages)
- Death with Dignity In recent years, the term “assisted suicide” has been heard with negative undertones in the United States. Many are perplexed by the idea that bills have recently been passed in select states that allow doctors to painlessly terminate a patient’s life upon their request. This idea has been condemned for decades but is finally gaining some traction in the legal community. The fact of the matter is that millions of people who have been diagnosed with terminal illnesses are being forced to live out the rest of their days in misery.... [tags: Death, Suicide, Terminal illness, Euthanasia]
1248 words (3.6 pages)
- Perpetually, one of the main supreme lies from hell occurs regarding the term ‘making love;’ which in truth, the majority of people happen to persist in performing a ‘sex act’ and in reality has nothing whatsoever to do with love. For without a doubt, this assuming position exists as a disgrace to use lustful sex with God’s name of LOVE, appearing to exist in the same league. Unknowingly, countless people live and die under the false illusion of love, such as the story concerning my best friend Marcy; which died from cervical cancer.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Marriage]
823 words (2.4 pages)
- After reading Serving In Florida, I could not help but be on the fence about her experiences. Her time working for minimum wage jobs were in the name of research, but some situations seemed a little made up. From what I gathered some of her claims are far fetched and a little on the deep end. On the other hand some things said could not be far from the truth and could be backed up greatly. Many of the scenarios from the passage appeal to the senses. Most being sad but they still hold some truth.... [tags: Minimum wage, Employment, Poverty, Wage]
1386 words (4 pages)
- As Lauren slid her key to check out from work, she began to worry. Why would they call me back in. She was on her way to meet with her family physician at the office, and the short phone call informing her to return was enough to make her sweat. Thankfully, Lauren’s boss was lenient to let her leave so suddenly, but she knew it was because of the chemical spill at the factory in which she worked. She spent the time in the car rationalizing her thoughts, convincing herself there was nothing to fear.... [tags: Mutation, DNA, Cancer, Gene]
1216 words (3.5 pages)