Taiwan is an example of a country that applying relationship-focus in the business. Relationship-focus people tend to do business with someone they familiar with. A relationship-focus people are avoiding business with a stranger. Therefore most of the businesses in Taiwan are happened between friends, family, or friends of friends. The connections or relationships that have to manage before do some businesses with Taiwan called as Guanxi (pronounced as gwan-shee). For this reason, Guanxi is one important key in having successful business in Taiwan and China.
Guanxi is a set of connections from several societies that lending a hand and keeping up each other. Guanxi plays the vital role in Taiwan and China business. While doing business with Taiwan or China, the first thing to do is getting the right guanxi. Chi...
... middle of paper ...
...put several testimonials from the other customers with the purpose of increase the trust from Taiwan people. After that, I will introduce several advantages to do business with Glorious Paints regarding with the distribution system, product awareness, and pricing strategy. Glorious Paints need to provide an easy and fast distribution system, and also give competitive price to Taiwan customers. At some time Glorious Paints also can give special offer like free paint or big discount in Taiwan’s special event.
In summary, cross-cultural business will require the business people to learn several cultures in order to success the business. Glorious Paints can start with learns Taiwan’s culture to expand the market in Taiwan. Do not forget to join guanxi to minimize business risks. After Glorious Paints get the right guanxi, the other barriers will diminish one by one.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Two sides on the same coin: Relationship between constraints and creativity Constraints can influence on creativity both negatively and positively. Constraints generally undermine creativity by inhibiting uniqueness and intrinsic motivation to a large extent. In a sense, the best way to improve and develop creativity is to identify and eliminate all constraints. Yet this is not always the case in most of creativity works. That is to say, constraints also have a positive impact on creativity under certain circumstances.... [tags: relationship constrains and creativity]
1232 words (3.5 pages)
- ... After Hitler broke the concordat, the Catholic Church played the role of the protagonist during Nazi Germany. In 1936, Father Weber created an international emigrant organization, where the members of the organization supplied Jews with legal documentation that helped them flee the country. Then in 1941, Bishop Wurm of Württemberg and Bishop Count Galen of Münster prevented the Nazis from murdering thousands of handicapped Germans by speaking out against the Nazi’s secretive euthanasia program.... [tags: hitler´s regime, churches]
1970 words (5.6 pages)
- Political framework is one of the four framework approaches identified by Bolman & Deal, and help change agents diagnose organizational needs, and plan appropriate actions. The political framework focuses on leaders who use a political approach to facilitate change focus on the political realities that affect companies both internally and externally. The political approach emphasizes dealing with the interest groups and their agendas, coalition-building, negotiating conflicts over resources and creating compromises (Bolman & Deal, 1991).... [tags: Leadership, Management]
1071 words (3.1 pages)
- ... In the present study, it was found that quality relationships were formed among the members of the study group. Quality relationships were formed from openness, compassion and care, and support. A finding from the present study was that there was greater social support between the study group members, thus resulting in better, quality relationships. This finding is similar to that of Sasiwongsaroj et al (2015), who found that participants involved in a Buddhist group had significantly higher social support score, higher functional health score, and lower depression score.... [tags: Psychology, Sociology, Interpersonal relationship]
983 words (2.8 pages)
- After the construction of the newly ratified Constitution, one of the heaviest economic duty was the the inherited debt from the revolutionary war with Great Britain. In order to help relieve these debts, a collective and protective tariff was created in order to help the Federal government collect revenue in order to pay off the debt. The tariff taxed goods imported into the United States from any foreign nations, in example the tax would charge 10 cents per gallon of wine, and so on with other goods imported.... [tags: Economics, Free trade, Tariff]
1257 words (3.6 pages)
- So you’ve been dating this person for a long time... You know him/her pretty well and you’re ready to work that relationship towards getting married, but before doing so, here 're 8 questions to help your couple move ahead. For most of us, the answer to these questions shouldn’t be deal breakers, however, they should help you develop a more harmonious fulfilling marriage. 1 - How do you deal with disagreements. Every couple will disagree from time to time. There is no way to have a couple that NEVER disagree on anything.... [tags: Marriage, Family, Need, Controversy]
1860 words (5.3 pages)
- This paper will discuss Case Study 2, in which Mr. Duncan is confronted by Miss Hanson, parent of twin 6th graders. Miss Hanson advises Mr. Duncan to use a stricter approach with her children, and leaves Mr. Duncan doubting his ability to use relationship- driven teaching over punishment, and he is left to contemplate his teaching and management style. In this essay I will examine the assumptions around gender in teaching, different teaching styles, and relationship-driven teaching. Assumption Around Gender in Teaching This section will examine how male elementary teachers deal with assumptions around gender and how that constructs and shapes their performed identities In Malaby’s study, the... [tags: Gender, Education, Masculinity, Gender role]
1486 words (4.2 pages)
- Sophocles ' Antigone is a tragedy based around themes that deal with fate and one 's free will, undying determination, the role of a woman under the hegemony of her male ruler, and the contrasting types of power and rules among gods and mankind. Although Antigone is the apparent character of focus within the play, Creon is the one who mistakenly and (arguably) unwillingly establishes a hierarchical relationship between divine or natural law, θεμίς and written law, νόμος. Because Creon is a new leader, he must have the right to interpret θεμίς and impose absolute power in the name of mortal men in order to become a fearsome, forceful and persuasive ruler to validate his position to all those... [tags: Sophocles, Oedipus, Law, Creon]
1904 words (5.4 pages)
- ... They found similar results that the more positive the child and parent relationship was the child were most likely to be well adjusted in school and with peers. Another important part of childhood is the relationships that are made outside of the family such as friendships with others. In school is where a child most children start to make these friendships. Wainright and Patterson (2008) examined how family relationships were related to peer relations in adolescents, they looked at family types of children from same-sex parents and opposite-sex parents.... [tags: Sexual orientation, Homosexuality, Family]
2365 words (6.8 pages)
- Transaction Marketing and Relationship Marketing I have researched two different styles of dynamic marketing practices ‘Transaction’ Marketing and ‘Relationship Marketing’, depending on the kind of business (service) and products that you are selling. Also in addition, what type of customer (audience) you’re wishing to attract, including short and long term customer relations goals for business. Transaction marketing (also known as Traditional marketing) is a business strategy that concentrates on single transactions or point of sale transactions.... [tags: Traditional Marketing, Business Strategies]
1154 words (3.3 pages)