That day wasn’t anything from what I was expecting to be, a just boring and calm day like always. Everything started when we arrived to the restaurant because I had a bad feeling about the place and time we arrived, but I didn’t say anything about. It was Wednesday and unexpectedly there was many people in the restaurant, however we found a table to sit and eat. After we ordered the food and get the food on the table, my stomach started to hurt a little, but I thought because the food was rancid, but I was wrong. A few minutes I began to eat my food, three thieves entered the restaurant to rob so money from the customers and the cashier machine. They had guns and they started to shoot at the ceiling and everyone in the restaurant lay on the floor except me, I don’t know why, but I just stood there sitting down and holding my utensils. I saw the thieves stealing the money fro...
... middle of paper ...
...ld and he was the one who didn’t shoot me. The middle age man was the one who shoot me and the other man was in his late 20’s. They were family, but I still didn’t understand why they are still attacking us.
I was standing still while my family was on the floor asking mercy. The young man looked at me straight at the eyes, meanwhile the middle age man was thinking about me and no killing me properly the last time. That annoyed me so badly, that I control the other guy’s gun and shoot him on the leg. I maked it seem that they were betraying each other. Then, I moved the young man’s gun with mind and I make it shoot to the other guy who shoot already. I was still standing up, until a police car came arrested them. They asked me questioning about it, but I made it seemed like they betrayed each other because I didn’t want that my secret would be revealed to the public.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The day that I turned 12 was a special day. It was special because it meant I was old enough to go hunting. When fall hit I was so excited I thought I was going to explode. The first time that I sat out in the woods, a new obsession of mine was created. I loved seeing all the wildlife, and overall beauty of nature. From the beginning I wanted to learn more about Whitetail hunting, and know why they deer did what they did. I was fascinated with the lifestyle that surrounded hunting itself. If you were to ask hunters compared to non-hunters about random questions i’m sure that you would get different answers.... [tags: Hunting, Deer, White-tailed deer]
1446 words (4.1 pages)
- Christmas time is a special time of the year for everyone. It is the holiday season, and everyone is rushing to buy the perfect gifts for that one special person. A lot of people’s favorite day of the year is Christmas due to the gifts. In my family, it 's our favorite day because it is the one day of the year all eight of us are all together. My parents always managed to make Christmas a special day for us, no matter how much money they had. We were raised to be thankful for the little things about the day, like being all together, and not just the gifts. Everyone has their own traditions for Christmas, some people open gifts the night before, some people go to bed early and wake up in th... [tags: Family, Mother, Parent, Christmas tree]
913 words (2.6 pages)
- It was the second week of summer and everything was normal as always. Normal restaurant, normal food, normal day, normal life. I wasn’t expecting anything to occur because if I expect something to happen it never happens because that is the rule of my life. However, that day was special because I was out of my house with my family and that doesn’t happen often. It was really weird being outside of my house because I don’t really like to be around many people in one place, but I had to make an effort to be around my family members.... [tags: Mind, English-language films, Thought, Theft]
1905 words (5.4 pages)
- Over fall break, I returned to my high school and spent a day volunteering with the special education program there. During high school, I had to opportunity to be a peer mentor and work with each of them on a daily basis. I absolutely loved returning and seeing how much they had all progressed since last May. The best part was when one of my favorite buddies Brandon ran over to me and told me I was still his best friend in the whole world. The sheer joy showcased by the students in the program reminded me to always live each day to the fullest.... [tags: High school, Middle school, Education, School]
1083 words (3.1 pages)
- I had the opportunity to interview Charles Desidero, a Special Education Aid from Youth Day Center Reflections/Breaking Cycle located in San Marcos, California. Charles Desidero will be graduating from Palomar College with his Associates of Arts at the end of this upcoming semester, Spring 2017. Mr. Desidero has been with the Youth Day Center for 3 years, and he is planning on staying there until he reaches his goal in becoming a police officer. Charles Desidero discovered Youth Day Center Reflections/Breaking Cycle online at edjoin.com after he graduated from Fallbrook High School.... [tags: High school, High school diploma, Graduation]
778 words (2.2 pages)
- Our Day Out by Willy Russell For our second module, we looked at the study of the play ‘Our Day Out’ by Willy Russell. The play is about a special needs class from Liverpool going on a day out to Wales, and the different dilemmas they put their teachers Mr. Briggs and Mrs. Kay through (like stealing animals from a zoo). We had to choose three key moments that we thought were the most important sections from the play and where we thought drama was built around. For us, the key characters in the story are Mr.... [tags: Special Needs Britain Our Day Out Essays]
850 words (2.4 pages)
- Children with special needs in the United States are being underprivileged at a massive rate. More schools across the country are lowering their special education funding as well as eliminating programs altogether. It is a problem that has to be changed now, or children with special needs may not be as educated as they could possibly be in the future. Special needs education needs to be more funded, more involved, and implemented in more schools and universities around the country. Special education is vital and necessary to children in this country because they deserve the same educational privileges and advantages of being educated in their country just as children without special needs do... [tags: Education, Special education, Resource room]
896 words (2.6 pages)
- Special education is a type of education that caters for students who need special needs. There are different types of special needs that are federally recognized in schools around the United States and they are Autism, Deafness, Emotional Disturbance, Hearing impairment Intellectual Disability, Multiple Disabilities, Orthopedic Impairment, Other Health Impaired, Specific Learning Disability, Speech or Language Impairment, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Visual Impairment. The goal of Special Education is to provide excellent education despite students’ disabilities holding them back.... [tags: Special education, Disability]
1319 words (3.8 pages)
- Schools That Serve Special Need Kids Welcome Knox HCA 330 Dr. Glenda Russell We all have challenges that we face every day. Now, imagine the challenges kids with special needs have to overcome every day and then throw going to school on top of what they already have to face. The parents of these kids with special needs have to go through a different process than the parents of “normal” kids. I will go over what the parents have to go through to ensure that their child with special needs gets an education.... [tags: Special education]
1149 words (3.3 pages)
- Importance of Special Olympics “Every year around 4.2 million special needs participants attend Special Olympics events around the world.” (Special Olympics). Special Olympics gives individuals with disabilities an opportunity to enjoy participating in sports in the same ways as any other athlete. Special Olympics shows the accomplishments, skill and the bravery of the athletes. Athletics, through Special Olympics, make a positive impact on the lives of those with special needs allowing them to lead active lives.... [tags: sport competitions for special needs youth]
1588 words (4.5 pages)