Insecurities and problems faced by your partner if you are dating someone with HIV:
They are scared to disclose their HIV status.
If you started the relationship without knowing about his HIV status and came to know about it recently then he will be very insecure about rejection
They fear to be stereotypedSecluded Honeymoon Destinations
If you are newly married or your marriage has been fixed, you definitely have an intense desire to know your partner more and get closer him or her. Honeymoon in a quiet and serene place is the best option to spend some time alone with your partner without any external disturbance. Almost all countries in the world possess several secluded honeymoon destinations that offer the couples great opportunity to treasure some unforgettable memories in their life.
Secluded honeymoon destinations
Besides the magnificent beauty of nature, the privacy and less population make some destinations as secluded spots. Although general tourists do not visit theses spots, they possess everything to attract the honeymoon couples. Some of the secluded honeymoon destinations over the world are as follows:
For the couples, St. Lucia is a crown jewel of Caribbean travel. This beautiful island with its pristine landscapes arranges the best atmosphere for a romantic vacation. The clear blue skies, beaches, lush green forests and mountains surely move the couples to the magic land of wonders. If the couples are interested in adventurous activities, they can enjoy many sports like snorkeling, parasail...
... middle of paper ...
...e him that you want to give him a good, healthy and a secure life
I. Involve him in other positive activities like art of living, sports, art, theatre or counseling sessions
J. Know your HIV status from time to time.
K. Provide him with all the emotional supports that he needs and be matured in handling the relationship, if you are dating someone with HIV.
It is not a crime if you are dating someone with HIV. However, you will face a lot of social pressure and at times certain problems from your partners, like insecurity and mistrust, that do not exists in a normal relationship. You have to be quite matured in handling your partner and mentally strong to face the cynicism of the society. Act responsibly and be very clear about the future of your relationship and the commitment to your partner, right from the very beginning, if you are dating someone with HIV.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Introduction Colin Powell (2001) once said, “No war on the face of the earth is more destructive than the AIDS epidemic”. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus, also known as HIV, is a global epidemic that has traditionally been linked to individuals who partake in risky behaviors; however in today’s society, HIV has no face. It does not discriminate against race, gender, age, sexual preference, or socioeconomic status. According to AIDS.gov (2014), “HIV is a virus that only affects humans and weakens the immune system by destroying important cells that fight disease and infection”.... [tags: HIV, AIDS, Immune system, Immunodeficiency]
2275 words (6.5 pages)
- The Consequences of Casual Dating Every day humans change aspects of their lives such as the way they dress, work, and even date to make life easier and fun. Currently, people use a new way to relate with others, casual dating. “Casual dating consist on having sex frequently on the first encounter where people often do not know who they are dating and either consider that it could lead them into dangerous situations” (Kunz 389). People should avoid the practice of casual dating because it can be dangerous, negatively affects self-esteem, and health.... [tags: Sexual intercourse, Human sexual behavior, Rape]
718 words (2.1 pages)
- women. Who cares when your life is on the line. Ebony continues, so Kenya it does not matter that he says that he will never do it again. The fact of the matter is he exposed himself to a same-sex relationship and thereby exposed you to the possibility of HIV/AIDS. Well Ebony, you are right and I did not know if I should believe him because he tried to make me believe that those initials belonged to a woman. Ebony interjected and said, well, whether a homothug or gay person, they are all a “she,” so technically he did not lie when he said the initials belonged to a woman.... [tags: Homosexuality, Sexual intercourse]
1119 words (3.2 pages)
- A Brief History of Courtship "Courtship takes many forms, depending mainly on the point in history and the culture in which it exists" (Cate, 1992) Many popular love songs claim that being in love is similar to being under a magical spell. Some state that "all you need is love," and still others affirm that "love lifts us up where we belong." People dream about finding their one and only soul mate, and in this day and age, the pursuit for love and happiness is closer to home than ever before......in fact, it's only a mouse-click away.... [tags: Internet Date Singles]
2917 words (8.3 pages)
- As technology continues to advance in our society, we find ourselves becoming increasingly occupied with the possibilities of the internet. As a result, there are more chances of online interactions than ever before. According to Whitty & Carr (2006), online dating is becoming the source of a vast amount of romantic relationships. Websites have become quite precise in the way they pair potential partners, using research driven models. These sites are simple to access and navigate to the consumer.... [tags: Human sexual behavior, Sexual intercourse]
1456 words (4.2 pages)
- Couch, Danielle, and Pranee Liamputtong. "Online Dating And Mating: Perceptions Of Risk And Health Among Online Users." Health, Risk & Society 9.3 (2007): 275-294. Academic Search Complete. Web. 2 Apr. 2014. In a study conducted to compare the risk of sexually transmitted infection transmission for persons who seek sex partners through the internet, in comparison with the risk for persons not seeking sex partners online, it was found that: the online persons had a greater number of partners than offline persons; were more likely to have had a sexually transmitted infection previously; and were more likely to have used a condom during their last sex encounter.... [tags: fears, dangers, online dating]
633 words (1.8 pages)
- ... Another fact mentioned in the podcast is the existence of a movie based on this Patient Zero story; by the time the movie was made over 2.5 million people had died from HIV/AIDS. A twist in this story happens when further research proves that Gaetan Dugas WAS NOT PATIENT ZERO. Since they needed a beginning and a way of explaining the death of over sixty million people by the end of the decade, Dugas just happened to be the choice the media and researchers had made. Scientists started looking at patients who died from similar mysterious causes in the past and they started finding cases dating from twelve years before AIDS was recognized in the United States.... [tags: HIV, AIDS epidemic]
1889 words (5.4 pages)
- When thinking back on my past experiences in the dating scene, it’s crazy to see how much things have changed over the years. About ten years ago, I would have never thought that online dating would have grown to be as popular as it is today. It was considered a risky and almost taboo thing to do in the beginning. Now it seems that online dating services are just about everywhere. From the bigger dating services providers, such as E-Harmony and Zoosk, to the smaller services such as online personal classifieds, social media, and phone apps, it’s easier than ever to find and meet people who are interested in dating.... [tags: Online dating service, Dating, Dating system]
798 words (2.3 pages)
- The days of waiting for the special someone to come waltzing into your life have long gone. The internet has given a new outlook to dating. With the availability of free online dating services you could be talking with someone in a matter of minutes. When you date online the amount of people available for you to meet is endless. There are benefits to this form of dating, but there are also many negative aspects to be aware of before venturing out to the world of online dating. Due to the site you are considering being free to join, anyone will have access to joining.... [tags: Online Dating Services. tips, ]
522 words (1.5 pages)
- HIV Like the majority of the American population I have lived in a cloud of ignorance about the HIV and AIDS crisis. I have never know anyone close to me that has been infected with either of the two viruses. So when the option to research something to do with sexuality arouse I felt this would definitely further my education about a lethal killer that is roaming this earth. Since I knew next to nothing about this topic I will start from the begging of the disease and discuss where it's at now.... [tags: HIV and AIDS]
1857 words (5.3 pages)