Essay PreviewMore ↓
With the help of office system, the problems of the heavily tasks in the operation of the businesses can be settled much better than before. Microsoft Office system can provide corporate managers with the tools they need to collaborate with their stores and focus on high-value tasks, enabling better insight into operations.
For the Microsoft office system that mainly include word, excel, power point and access these four parts which can really give help the operation easier and more convenience.
The Word makes easier for users to discover and use existing functionality and provides intelligent new ways for users to work with their documents. Word now also makes it easier for users to share and review documents with others without changing the way they currently work. Furthermore, its now supports editing of even more languages than before. Those help the business and staffs to develop their businesses more convenience.
The comprehensive tools in Microsoft Excel make it easy to create powerful spreadsheets and work with others to review and analyze them. Excel gives novice and intermediate users more confidence in working with spreadsheets by making more of the existing functionality easier to discover as well as by providing more intelligence to help assure users that they are not making mistakes. For the advanced users, Excel focuses on making common tasks easier and more intuitive. Excel is designed to make it easy for anyone to share data with others, connect to important data on the Web or within an organization, and analyze that data to make better decisions. Excel allows users to spend time analyzing their data rather than worrying about their software. For example, in the past, if an error were to occur, it was likely that the user would have had to spend a significant amount of time recreating their work.
How to Cite this Page
"Data Management Of Microsoft Office." 123HelpMe.com. 31 Mar 2020
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the Beginning Microsoft is a multinational corporation founded in Albuquerque, New Mexico and was headquartered in Redmond, Washington in the year of 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. The most famous products from Microsoft are the windows line of operating systems: Microsoft office and Internet Explorer browser. Microsoft is considered the world’s largest software maker also one of the most valuable companies.... [tags: Microsoft, Operating system, Microsoft Windows]
1669 words (4.8 pages)
- New software – Microsoft Office 2016 Microsoft Office 2016 is a version of the Microsoft Office which success Office 2013. It includes the apps we are used to, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. New features in the Windows release include the ability to create, open, edit and save files in the cloud straight from the desktop. Microsoft Office 2016 is available on both Windows and MAC which remains the main attraction. There is a new search tool for commands available in word, PowerPoint, excel and Outlook called “Tell me”, more “Send As” options in Word and PowerPoint.... [tags: Microsoft, Operating system, Windows Vista]
2278 words (6.5 pages)
- Introduction Microsoft Excel 2013 (Ms Excel 2013) is a spreadsheet application advanced by Microsoft as part of Ms Office suit software whose stable system release was on September 8th, 2015. The application incorporates numerous new features ranging from calculation tools, graphing tools, pivot tables among other productive, collaborative and security features all for performance improvements. Basically, the Excel 2013 has its improvements from previous versions due to its ability of highlighting the expedient and relevant features for the common users.... [tags: Spreadsheet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office]
935 words (2.7 pages)
- Paperless Law Offices The paperless law office is fast becoming the new normal. While it is almost paperless, it is probably the most secure, on a legal basis, of what a paperless law office can be. Paperless is different from a virtual office as there is still a brick and mortar place to work. However, it does help to cut down on the space and personnel needed and increase efficiency. Using the newest technology for a paperless office to store data or documents and communicating on a regular basis with clients, courts, and businesses is much easier.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Law, Backup]
786 words (2.2 pages)
- Table of Contents Executive Summary 2 Company Background 2 Company Research 3 Value Chain Analysis 3 Customer Profile 4 Competitors 4 External Analysis 5 Internal Analysis 7 Financials 8 Situation Analysis 8 Alternatives 9 Recommendation 11 Implementation 11 Contingency 12 Bibliography 14 Appendix 15 Executive Summary Microsoft has been a leader in the software industry for many years. As the technology industry has changed, so has the type of devices. This change has created a market with a focus on mobile devices and access to data through the cloud.... [tags: Microsoft SWOT Analysis]
3443 words (9.8 pages)
- Microsoft is a dominant tool used in the business world, because of its vast range of computing solutions. Microsoft allows us to run businesses around the world, create solutions, and make discoveries. It is the most famous and user friendly work program. Microsoft Office affects businesses in many positive ways. Microsoft Office can be used in any business environment. Word is used for typing, excel for calculations, and powerpoint to creatively display a business’s work. Microsoft is the universal software; in order for a business to stay current, they must use Microsoft Office.... [tags: business, computing, Word, PowerPoint]
972 words (2.8 pages)
- Over the next 1-2 years, Mr. Metcalfe’s goals for his department seem to focus primarily on stability. The team is currently undergoing some major restructuring in terms of roles with the move to the cloud recently complete and the PeopleSoft migration imminent. Therefore, the focus will also be on rolling out the Electronic Medical Records software to all remaining facilities, completing the ERP upgrade and migrating the last of the legacy systems to IBM’s SaaS service. Another goal will be to restrict all problem resolution requests to tier 1, reserving tier 2 and tier 3 for expansion projects like aiding with onboarding and divesting facilities.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel]
1065 words (3 pages)
- Demonstrated ability to monitor security and fire alarm systems and operate a switchboard I have both personal and work-related experience with both personal and commercial security systems. I have installed an 8-camera monitoring system on my own house for security purposes and operate the related interface. I have had experience in operating more commercial systems, such as found on premises at Harvey Norman. While not a common duty, I was able to use the camera network, as well reviewing recorded footage when required for security and reporting purposes.... [tags: Microsoft Office, Microsoft, Complexity]
904 words (2.6 pages)
- “CITY CIVIC CENTER” is a social networking Mobile application, will be used to register complaints regarding various services of municipal corporation to the municipality. This is mainly used by the citizens of city and operated by Municipal Corporation‟s admin. This system provides good and better services to register the complaints. It also provides the documents information. Using this application people can upload an image of complaints also. They can register various complaints and admin handle those complaints and give confirmation to the user.... [tags: Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio]
773 words (2.2 pages)
- Technology is now central to successful businesses. It has enabled systematic storage of operational & managerial data. However, businesses face challenges with this. Each Employee working in different location has to manage individual data. Also, managing complex IT infrastructure takes away the IT staff from the important projects. Companies keep a much closer eye on costs today, so changing to new Technology – Microsoft Office 365 is the smartest move to take. This Microsoft product has LOTS of features to help businesses change how they approach data to day tasks in a new way.... [tags: Microsoft, Microsoft Office, Windows XP]
733 words (2.1 pages)
With Microsoft PowerPoint user can get everything that need to organize, design, and deliver powerful presentations. It empowers users to discover and use more of the existing functionality in the application. When thus empowered, users gain the confidence to try new things and ultimately create more effective presentations. In addition, PowerPoint allows users spend their time working on their presentations rather than worrying about their software. For example, in the past, if an error were to occur, it was likely that the user would have had to spend a significant amount of time recreating their work. With the new reliability features in PowerPoint, users can continue to work even in the unlikely event of an error. Furthermore, a variety of security enhancements have been included in PowerPoint to help users feel more secure when working with their presentation. PowerPoint makes it simple for users to share and collaborate on presentations with others via the Web. As a result, users will be able to work more effectively on presentations with their team members, regardless of where they are located. Briefly, PowerPoint can help the businesses Create dynamic presentations, effectively share presentations and Manage presentations efficiently.
As business processes move to the Web at an increasing pace, users and organizations are demanding compelling, useful functionality from Internet and intranet applications. Businesses are demanding that the Web to solve real business problems and show a demonstrable positive impact on productivity. Access provides the tools to build solutions that integrate and leverage Internet standards to better allow for the sharing and presentation of data across
In the real life, there are many examples can explain the convenience and affects of the Microsoft office system for the businesses operation.
As an example of retailers, the operating of the business will typically face the following challenges
Insufficient visibility and insight into marketing, merchandising, and operational tasks
Poor communication and accountability between corporate offices and retail stores
Delayed task execution and under utilization of employee resources
Reduced floor visibility of store and departmental managers
To use the Microsoft Office system can improve operational efficiency and enable collaboration between corporate offices, retail stores, and associates, resulting in increased business insight, improved governance, and better focus on high-value tasks.
By adopting a retail operations management solution based on the Microsoft Office system, companies can attain the following benefits
Reduced learning curve and training costs with simple and familiar interfaces
Efficient task management at the associate level
Easy customization of roles-based dashboards
Data aggregation for effective business reporting
In conclusion, for the business, the using of Microsoft office system is really helpful to the operation and development of the companies, it would be a simple and convenience way to operate the business and with the higher efficiency and lower risks.