... middle of paper ...
...lly, schools mention excellent suggestions on how to improve the relationships with parents, but there is little to no action taken. The writer’s research proves that if effective communication between parents and teachers leads to endless benefits, the most important being the impact it has on student’s learning.
There is an abundance of new research that this study can suggest. For example, researchers could study further how being a single parent may affect the level of involvement a parent displays. It may also lead researchers to examine if parents of students with disabilities are more prone to communicate with teachers or if it makes them more hesitant. There is a tremendous amount of research that can be conducted as a follow up to this study. Ultimately, providing more insight for educators and parents on how to better support their child’s learning.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Methodology The data and information gathered for this policy analysis was collected from two main sources, Montana’s Office of Public Instruction’s website, and Helena school district staff interviews. The data reviewed came from OPI’s GEMS data center. Perception interviews were conducted via e-mail, and were filled out by a Helena school districts, high school administrator, data collector, and curriculum instructor. I also choose to review Helena’s ACT test results, and found a comprehensive analysis of the scores in an article posted in the Helena Independent Record (local newspaper).... [tags: High school, Graduation, College]
1015 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction The medical professionals and the patient are facing the introduction of new technologies in the healthcare in order to increase the access in healthcare, decrease the costs and improve the quality of the services provided. These technologies are changing and challenging the traditional health care. (Chaudhry B. et al., 2006). Implementing these technologies introduced new opportunities for transformation of the patient’s role. The patients become more informed and more autonomous, responsible and active in their own care.... [tags: information systems, data analysis, applications]
1775 words (5.1 pages)
How Business Analytics Is A Method For Conduct Statistical And Operational Analysis Through Raw Data, Resource And Information
- Business Analytics is a method to conduct statistical and operational analysis through raw data, resource and information and to examine numbers and process to fit business strategies. The deliverables of Business Analytics may include predictive models, optimization plans, process reformation, customized applications under certain circumstances, disaster recovery plans and so on. C. C. Int’l., the company that I worked for, is a relatively traditional company with limited understandings in Analytics and the related analysis.... [tags: Team, The A-Team, Management, Industry]
1054 words (3 pages)
- Almost every year a hurricane blast through Florida and takes its toll on the business, industry and affects the lives and dollars of the company and its workers. One can ask themselves, "How do we prevent this from happening again?" This is usually what businesses and persons affected by a hurricane ask each other. What about a hospital. How would a hospital prepare for a hurricane. To complicate things more, how would a hospital prepare for a hurricane if the hospital is to operate 24 hours a day.... [tags: Hurricane Natural Disaster Data Information]
1098 words (3.1 pages)
- According to the Business Dictionary, IT technology is defined as a; “Set of tools, processes, and methodologies (such as coding/programming, data communications, data conversion, storage and retrieval, systems analysis and design, systems control) and associated equipment employed to collect, process, and present information.” IT technology is the backbone of most companies today as it has many functions including storing important and potentially sensitive information. Therefore, it is important to properly protect your data.... [tags: it, backup system, data security]
650 words (1.9 pages)
- Data mining and Data warehousing are used daily in a wide variety of contexts. In today’s corporate world, decisions must be made rapidly and with the maximum amount of knowledge. Data warehousing is the process in which data from multiple sources is combined and stored in one common database (Gutierrez). The fundamental concept of data warehousing is the distinction between data and information. Data is observable and recordable facts but only comes to have value when it is presented as information.... [tags: distinction between data and information]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- DEFINITION Space-Time Clustering is a method of data analysis whereby the data objects are grouped with reference to a specific place and time. Space time clustering is therefore involve finding clusters that emerge during a particular time interval at particular places. Spatial cluster detection allows the identification of locations, shapes and sizes of potential anomalous spatial regions. The analysis of these clusters aid in the understanding of current patterns and prediction of future ones using a data-driven approach or a model-based approach.... [tags: spacial regions, unforseen information]
1615 words (4.6 pages)
- 1. DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND INFORMATION RETRIEVAL SYSTEM DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DBMS) INFORMATION RETRIEVAL SYSTEM (IRS) DBMS offer advance Data Modelling Facility (DMF) including Data Definition Language and Data Manipulation Language for modelling and manipulating data. IRS do not offer an advance DMF. Usually data modelling in IRS is restricted to classification of objects. Data Definition Language of DBMS is the capability to define the data integrity constraints. In IRS such validation mechanisms are less developed.... [tags: raw data, unstructured data]
1108 words (3.2 pages)
- A.1Researcher Introduction Research means process of generating and analyzing information. The system of collecting data for research projects is knows as research methodology. The data may be collected for either theoretical or practical research. These are the different profiles of a researcher. Insider Inside researcher is the researcher who is researching into his own organization and the place where he work. If the researcher is involved in researching his own area of work in his place of employment is it called inside the researcher.... [tags: Analysis, Information, Investigation]
1791 words (5.1 pages)
- Information Technology-based Fraud Tools Two of the biggest advancements in fraud-fighting techniques are data mining and continuous controls monitoring. Highlighting the need for advances in the industry, the PCAOB and the SEC collaborated together earlier last year to form a fraud-fighting task force and debuted the Accounting Quality Model (AQM), which is an advanced data mining auditing tool (Stuart, 2013). Numerous research studies have touted the effectiveness, in various environments while using data mining techniques.... [tags: Data mining, Data analysis, Regression analysis]
734 words (2.1 pages)