Public trust is an issue of great importance with reference to corporate responsibility. A company can easily lose its market share as well as profit margin where such trust becomes questionable. A company thus needs to ensure that they protect their public image so as to avoid a scenario where such trust is lost and or questioned. In most cases thus, what has been the case has been a circumstance where companies have had to go out of their way to ensure that they fulfill their corporate duties by not only providing quality services and products to their clients but also ensure that their products meet the expectations of their clients. What has been noted is that where the same fails to be met, potential clients have been known to boycott products of such companies at times to even a global perspective (Klein, S...
... middle of paper ...
...y duty to proof the genuine nature in the product but rather that of Intercontinental and Freshness Juice Company. As such the company instead of brushing off my opinions should have put their supplier at task to proof the authentic of their products.
Gronroos, C., (1990). Service Management: A Management Focus for Service Competition.
International Journal of Service Industry Management, 1(1), p.305-359. Available at: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/10.1108/09564239010139125.
Klein, J., Smith, N., & John, A., (2004). Why We Boycott: Consumer Motivations for Boycott
Participation. Journal of Marketing, 68(3), 92-109. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
Strauss, D. M., (2009). Justice, legal validity and the force of law with special reference to
Derrida, Dooyeweerd and Habermas. South African Journal of Philosophy, 28(1), 65-87. Retrieved from EBSCOhost.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Vitamin C Content of Apple Juice Introduction Complete lack of ascorbic acid (a.k.a Vitamin C) in the diets of humans and other primates leads to a classic nutritional disease, scurvy. This disease was widespread in Europe during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, but it is rare today. Ascorbic acid is widely distributed in nature, but it occurs in extremely high concentrations in citrus and green plants such as green peppers and spinach. Ascorbic acid can be synthesized by all plants and animals, with the exception of humans, other primates, and guinea pigs.... [tags: essays research papers]
702 words (2 pages)
- The sole purpose of this report is to present a SWOT analysis of Retail Zoo’s Boost Juice bar’s also known as Boost, and from the analysis, to make recommendations for further future success for Boost. The report is based on multiple sources such as industry reports as well as company reports and boost’s own website and so on. The findings of this report demonstrate that Boost’s performance has been relatively successful since its launch, however through this report there has been some opportunities identified that may further expand the business in the near future, by building new strategic alliances with leading nutrition groups, new food menus to compete with its fast food market and a bu... [tags: nutrition, market, boost juice]
1404 words (4 pages)
- The Enzyme Concentration and The Volume of Juice As the enzyme concentration increases so too does the volume of juice. This is because as the concentration of enzyme molecules increase there is more chance of a collision with an apple substrate molecule. If the chance of a collision is increased then the number of collisions will increase resulting in a higher rate of reaction. The enzyme combines with the substrate to form an enzyme-substrate complex. Enzyme + Substrate ¬¬¬> Enzyme-Substrate Complex The enzyme-substrate complex then breaks down to give the product and releases the enzyme in an unchanged form: Enzyme-Substrate Complex ¬¬¬> Product + Enzyme So I c... [tags: Papers]
729 words (2.1 pages)
- Apple Computers There are many things you could think of when you hear the word apple. For example, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” or “the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.” Yet if you said apple to most Americans they would think of the infamous APPLE Computers. The reason this is so, is because APPLE Computers has changed history, present and the future in America. There are three main reasons for the company becoming so remarkable. First is Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniack, second is the early days of APPLE Computers and third is modern day APPLE and its great effect on America.... [tags: Apple Cooperation]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- Odwalla Juice Recall Crisis Discussion Questions: 1. What should the company do regarding the following specific issues. a. Should the company recall all of its fresh apple juice, just those batches considered potentially contaminated, or not recall any of the product. I think Odwalla should recall all of its fresh apple juice in order to prevent consumers from having to worry about purchasing the product and getting contaminated. Until the problem is solved fresh apple juice should not be distributed.... [tags: Business Crisis Analysis Management]
1289 words (3.7 pages)
- Introduction: With the very high demand in the market place for a musical device called the IPod, it’s no surprise that the IPhone, a hybrid of a phone and music device that it will be a big hit in the market place. This highly anticipated electronic trend setter had thousands of people waiting in line at the apple store in New York, and all over the country trying to get their hands on this iPhone. The IPod combined with a Phone, gives birth to this amazing product which has the following features: a 3.5 inch touch screen (the largest of all smart phones), Wi-Fi connectivity, the most usage time of all smart phones, i.e.... [tags: Technology Smart Phone Apple]
1754 words (5 pages)
- The Dare - Fiction Lightning flickered across the night sky lighting up the dark and deserted street. The only light visible was the moon trying to shine through the stormy clouds overhead. The three boys, Chris, John and Paul made their way swiftly towards the edge of town. They walked without saying a word to each other, perhaps because they were scared, or perhaps because they were excited. They understood that what they were going to do was dangerous and very risky but they felt as though they couldn't turn back now.... [tags: Papers]
1483 words (4.2 pages)
- Apple’s History In almost every part of the world Apple and at least one of their products is known. The Apple brand started in the 1970s. Three men founded the organization in 1976, to produce a computer that every citizen could use personally (Sohail, 2010). The first item released was the Apple 1 personal computer kit made by Steve Wozniak (Sohail, 2010). Through the 70s, Apple concentrated on developing storing technologies such as the floppy disk and the use of color, graphics, and spreadsheets used for business (Sohail, 2010).... [tags: Technology, Apple's Powerbook]
1144 words (3.3 pages)
- Which Is the Best Was orange juice always just here. What is the difference between the different types. Why does everyone like it cold. Is it a sustainable product the way Tropicana is running their processing plant. Are there ethical issues with orange juice production?I began to wonder one day as I was looking in the store, in the orange juice aisle. This paper is a journey into orange juice through the popular Orange juice company, Tropicana .I chose this company because this was a juice that I had grown up with .I hope to be able to answer there questions for myself and you ,the reader.... [tags: research on food]
2813 words (8 pages)
- Steroids are known as synthetic versions of the naturally occurring male sex hormone testosterone. Although some people think that there are only positive effects from the use of steroids, there are far more negative effects than there are positive ones. Steroids may make you look bigger and feel stronger, but eventually they will become very detrimental to your body. There are physical and mental side effects to the use of steroids, and the continued use of steroids will be fatal. To the science world they are known as altered testosterone molecules.... [tags: essays research papers]
1182 words (3.4 pages)
- The Effects of Diseases Among Tourist and the Indigenous People of the Amazon Region
- Life with Suffering or Death: Euthanasia Should be Legalized
- Mystery of the Great Sphinx of Giza: Understanding the Sphinx From a Material Culture Point of View
- The Politics of Barbara Boxer
- The Global War on Terror
- Brain Gives Birth to Reality