There is a place where many adventures have gone and many have died. It is deep in the earth, filled with evil beings. The evil beings called falmer dwell in this old city. This is no ordinary old city, this is Blackreach. Blackreach is an old dwemer city that was filled with dwarves. The dwarves were mysteriously wiped out and the falmer inhibit the ruins now. The falmer alone make the place dangerous. The falmer were a great race of snow elves until the Aldimiri Dominion demolished them. They were sent into hiding and live in the caves. They adapted into foul, blind creatures that are very dangerous. They keep large scorpion-insect hybrids called chorus that have a deadly poison and are extremely powerful. The falmer are all around Blackreach and will make your adventure extremely dangerous. There are also many traps set by the dwemer such as pressure plates that will trigger fire to fly out at you, tripwires that will cause an axe to chop your head off and lastly the dwemer automatons that will attack you on sight. There is also great reward for diving deep into the ruins. There is gold, gems, jewels, and many dwemer items that are beyond our comprehension, but most importantly there is one item that has all the power in the world called the elder scroll. It contains all the knowledge in the universe but if you read it you will die. Only special monks can read it. All of these combined make the city of Blackreach the most dangerous place to adventure in Skyrim.
As of the time I am writing this I am about to embark on an adventure so great I might die so I would like to share my adventure so far. One day in the snowy realm of Skyrim my life changed forever.
A warrior came up to me and asked me if I c...
... middle of paper ...
...rer. I go into the most dangerous ruins to find the most rewarding treasure. I was on my way from Morthal to Winterhold when I was stopped by a pair of Nords. They were suited up in armor looking like they were going to go fight a dragon. I asked why they were so heavily armed. They replied that they were going to an abandoned city. I do not know of any abandoned cities in Skyrim.
The bigger one of the two asked me if I would like to go on an adventure. I said that I was on my way to go to a “non abandoned city” but I would love to go on an adventure. He told me that we were going to Blackreach. I was completely unprepared for that. I only had my iron sword and hide shield so I can move faster. I said that if I was going to come I would have to go back to my house and get my gear. They said that they would wait for me at the gates of the elevator.
To Be Continued
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Cyber socializing is very popular among society today. It is one of the most popular ways of communicating with, says long distance relatives, but is cyber socializing really safe. These sites are used by all ages and around the world, and not always used for the right reasons. Some of the most popular websites are Facebook, twitter, and instgram. People put their lives on these sites. From pictures to every emotion or feeling they have. Not being aware of the danger the may put themselves in. There have been many cases of bullying among cyber socializing sites.... [tags: Dangers of Social Networking]
1182 words (3.4 pages)
- Spring is finally here, and Spring Break and the Senior Prom are around corner. The teenagers and the college kids are planning a drive to the tanning salons or a day at the beach. The media has instilled in women that tan skin is a sign of youth and sex appeal. Some people go to the tanning salons and others spend hours outside in the sun to achieve the sun goddess look. Many don’t realize the dangers that come with the sun or a box with light bulbs that has more UVA radiation than the sun does.... [tags: Health ]
1205 words (3.4 pages)
- To what extent should the government be protecting the public from the dangers of the Internet. The Internet has revolutionized the way people live their lives around the globe. Aside from making much of the world’s information available to the average person, it has become a large force in the world economy. The number of global Internet users is growing by large amounts every day and criminals have taken notice. Because of this growth, computer-based crimes are increasing at a substantial rate and are targeting individual consumers.... [tags: Internet Crime, Cyber Crime Essays]
1908 words (5.5 pages)
- The Dangers of Smoking Smoking has a very negative impact on the health of people and causes serious long-term and short-term health problems for both the smoker and non-smoker. The act of smoking began since centuries ago. Today, many people still smoke knowing the fact that it can lead to seious heatlh problems and also possibly death. Smoking has been around since the beginning of time. It is uncertain on how the practice of smoking first came about, but it is certain that the ancient Maya and Aztec Indians of Central America did smoke tobacco.... [tags: tobacco, chewing, pipe]
1323 words (3.8 pages)
- It is what wakes us up each day or keeps us focused. It is what drives us to go the extra mile. Caffeine is a product that is being used in all sorts of drinks ranging from colas to our early morning cup of tea. Most people whose life is always on an ever moving work pace feel it is a needed necessity to keep them going, People ranging from bcig business people to mare student. The main reason for this review is to see just how much caffeine affects the life of an average student both negative and positively and also provide a broader understanding of how it really works when we consume is as well as what it gets up to.... [tags: Health]
1217 words (3.5 pages)
- Dangers of the Internet There are many pitfalls and perils on the Internet. Some of them are easy to avoid while other are not so obvious. Some of the Pitfalls and perils are annoying, while others are deadly to your computer. Still others are humorous and entertaining. There are many dangers on the Internet. This paper will try to cover some of them. The biggest dangers of the Internet are virus. Viruses are small programs that "infect" computers. Most viruses are made to "steal" and or "destroy" data stored on the infected computer.... [tags: Expository Essays]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Tattoos are becoming a popular phenomenon that is seen everywhere. Today’s youth are getting permanent tattoos to be cool and trendy, but are not considering the long-term effects. Teenagers should be aware of all that body modification may include, it is not just a pretty picture. Adolescences must consider the dangers and conscientious result of attaining diseases, being underage, and having a permanent mark on their body. The unsanitary conditions of getting a tattoo tend to go unnoticed by teenagers.... [tags: Body Art]
660 words (1.9 pages)
- The Dangers of Technology Within the past two years computers have become a new way of doing business, enjoying various forms of entertainment, and interacting with others for the majority of our nation. Almost every aspect of technical work in industry today involves the computer in some way. It is hard to find something in the world at this present time that wasn’t either made by a computer program, or houses a computer of its own. Keeping this in mind while reading Ray Kurzweil’s article “The Virtual Thomas Edison” makes one realize just how much humans depend on computers, and Kurzweil’s hypothesizes that “Within three decades machines will be as intelligent as human beings”(Kurzweil... [tags: Papers]
702 words (2 pages)
- I had a very close friend; his name is Jeremy. He is only twenty-six years old. His life is fading fast. He had a home, a family, a long time girlfriend and a four year old son. Jeremy’s mom, brothers, aunts and uncles are all losing touch with him. He had a great job with insurance, benefits and job security. He was fired a few months ago. He has sold his car, personal items, furniture and things you wouldn’t even imagine for fast cash. Jeremy begs and barrows money from what family and friends he has left to only end the relationship with them because he knows he will never pay them back.... [tags: essays research papers]
955 words (2.7 pages)
- The Dangers of Tattoos Many people think that tattooing is dangerous. Part of this is because people don’t think that the tattoo artists sterilize their materials. Others believe that tattoos have a high risk of infection. And the most commonly reported problems are allergic reactions. Others feel as though the pain factor is too immense. Although these fears are common they are easily prevented. Most of the people who believe these things aren’t fully informed with information. The sterilization process for the materials used is extremely important.... [tags: essays research papers]
849 words (2.4 pages)