The benefits that dance brings to us have no substitute within other cultural courses. When it comes to education, much of people believe that education is study required course, for instance, Math, English etc. No one can deny the fact that a person 's education is the most important aspect of his life. The dance education is the most important courses in the school education.
To be more specific, nowadays, more and more students have some psychological problems, because of stress from life, from learning pressure, from family pressure. These problems cannot be ignored. We need as early as possible to help students solve their psychological problems. The dance education is a very effective method for treating, to help students. There is a treatment named “Dance Therapy” is very popular today. Dance/movement therapy (DMT) in USA / Australia or dance movement psychotherapy (DMP) in the UK is the psychotherapeutic use of movement and dance to support intellectual, emotional, and motor functions of the body. Dance therapy is by far the most effective and the easiest to promote the treatment of psychological diseases. With the sound of ...
... middle of paper ...
... brain. In addition to this, it also can help us conducive to digestion and enhance strength. When people dance waist twisting and abdominal muscle activity is to promote the role of gastrointestinal, is conducive to digestion and enhance physical strength. These benefits make us aware of the dance, as an art education discipline, it’s very important to reach all of the country’s schools.
Dance education can help people through dance movement, not only can correct people 's maladaptive movement, posture and breathing, but also can be hidden in the hearts of anxiety, anger, sadness and depression safely released, so that people feel their ability to control individual exists. And dance education not only can help our health, and it is also an opportunity, an opportunity to let more and more people know the value of dance, dance culture values will be carried forward.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Experts have stated for years that communication is the most important aspect of any relationship or partnership. We find this to be true in a long-lasting marriage as well as any limited-liability corporation (LLC) grown between two best friends. The truth in the teacher/home/school relationship is that it comes with a totally different reality. Teachers and parents are drawn together because of the their children’s required education. The law mandates it!!. There is no past in which this relationship has been given time in which to develop and grow like a good marriage or business.... [tags: Education, High school, United Kingdom, Teacher]
1109 words (3.2 pages)
- Education is a very important aspect when it comes to a countries strength and longevity in the world. For a country to teach their citizens from a young age is necessary since they will at some point become the leaders of the country and the world. In America, children begin school no later than six years old and will remain in school until eighteen. At this point they can either continue their education, getting a bachelor’s degree, masters degree or even higher. If an individual does not choose to continue schooling, they will at least enter the workforce having a basic knowledge of Math, English, Science, and History.... [tags: South Africa, Black people, Race, White people]
2611 words (7.5 pages)
- Education Done Right “While modern education seeks only to propel a student toward the utilitarian goal of a successful career, the classical, Christian education seeks to nurture the whole person, preparing him to participate fully in all realms of this world and the next” (Classical 16). Our education is the most important thing in our lives. It is our way of going out into the world and making a living and place for ourselves. It is not something we should take lightly. As we grow older, we are faced with having to decide which college to attend or even which school system to send our children to one day.... [tags: School, Teacher, Education, Private school]
2405 words (6.9 pages)
- According to Merriam Webster Dictionary, grade inflation is, “the assigning of grades higher than previously assigned for given levels of achievement.” This means that grades are designed to recognize various levels of success, making them an important aspect of the education system in countries across the globe. They help determine not only where students are accepted, but help students earn scholarship dollars to aid students in paying for their education. However, there has been a rapid increase in the amount of A’s awarded to students in America to help those trying to get into and pay for college rather than earning A’s for the content of their work.... [tags: High school, Higher education, Education]
1896 words (5.4 pages)
- Today in our society, communication changes more and more every day. Communication is what we use to get through our everyday lives and we may not even notice it. In all actuality, communication has lacked over the years because technology has expanded over the years. Technology has taken over a lot of things in everyday lives like relationships, jobs, education, shopping, banking, transportation, and food. Communication is the act or process of using words, sounds, signs, or behaviors to express or exchange information or to express your ideas, thoughts, feelings, etc.... [tags: Family, Communication, Problem solving]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- As the former president of Harvard University, Derek Bok wrote “The most obvious purpose of college education is to help students acquire information and knowledge by acquainting them with facts, theories, generalizations, principles, and the like. This purpose scarcely requires justification.” America needs educated citizens to help maintain the level of intelligence we have in society. Students need to be taught to their specific career and the knowledge needed in that career. Though education students are strengthened for their futures as good citizens.... [tags: Higher education, Education, High school]
1298 words (3.7 pages)
- According to Powell, there are 8 purposes of education, described in pairs, because they are complementary. The first purpose being a social aspect, transmitting society and reconstructing society, (Powell, 2016). The second pair is more of an interactive purpose, to participate in society and to academically learn, (Powell, 2016). Thirdly, this pair is to develop human capital, to acquire individual needs and collective needs, (Powell, 2016). Finally, the last set of the purposes of school is sustaining for today and preparing for tomorrow, (Powell, 2016).... [tags: Education, Teacher, School, Certified teacher]
1724 words (4.9 pages)
- Transferrable skills development is essential in order to increase one’s chance in their career fields. While this is an important aspect of job searching, most students do not spend enough time to enhance these skills. There are various opportunities where a student is able to develop these skills, including post-secondary institutes and work placements. In a school setting, students are able to learn the theoretical aspects while in a placement setting, students receive hands-on experience. What most students do not realize is, many assignments in university contain transferrable skills; however, most students are unable to identify the relevance of these assignments to their future job fi... [tags: Employment, Higher education, Future, Education]
719 words (2.1 pages)
- When most people are asked what they want to be when they grow up the most common answers are: Doctor, Lawyer, Police Officer or Firefighter. It is very un common however to find someone who is doing what they always wanted to. Something they experienced put a strong impact on their life and changed their entire view. For some that impact is in a music class as it was for me and they are the great educators that make up our education system. I want to teach music because I have a heavy love and appreciation for music and always have.... [tags: Education, Curriculum, Teacher]
1068 words (3.1 pages)
- Education prepares students for their future. College is advanced education that is specialized in certain ways to the career choice of students. College prepares students for the future by specializing in their education. COUNTER ARGUMENT Some students would argue that a college education is not a vital aspect of the future of children because it is too much schooling, costs too much, and it is not needed for their future. First of all, these students have struggled through 13 years of school whether elementary, middle, or high school.... [tags: Higher education, Education, University, School]
1024 words (2.9 pages)
- The Natural Right Of Freedom By Sophocles ' Antigone
- The American Criminal Justice System And Mass Incarceration
- Atticus Finch 's ' Kill A Mockingbird '
- I Am A Scientist?
- Rebecca Nurse Was The Embodiment Of A Kind, Pious, And Gentle Citizen
- Stereotypes Around Dowry : The Concept Of Marriage And Dowry