As of today, there are many different whitening soap products available in the marketplace. Over the years, our skin becomes dry and damage, especially when we turn to the Middle Ages. Even the young can also experience damage skin by constant exposure from the sunlight. Most people could really hard to rich their original skin from damage. (Martina Geste, 2012).
In the Philippines, Filipino’s level of satisfaction is being increased because a lot of whitening product was being marketed. Filipino consumers seem to be prudent in purchasing an item.
In Davao City, Ms. Grace Fernandez a whitening soap users of a prominent whitening brand buys affordable price with the same content of the expensive toll. Agreeing to her she’s being satisfied with the effects of the product. This strategy recognized the level of satisfaction of minimum wage earners.
The researcher being inclined is studying the level of consumer satisfaction on whitening soap, particularly in CBAE student of the University of Mindanao. This takes some of the elements of external and internal influences that affect whitening soap users identified as effectiveness, availability and affordability. These are the factor that can be taken into consideration when coming up with new and improved models. It is trusted that through this study, dealers and retailers will be able to interpret the motivations of the whitening soap users to address the demands of the grow...
... middle of paper ...
...competitive brand even a greater one.
Another author added that consumers can also compare numerical characteristic information faster and more easily than they can compare verbal information. (M. Viswanathan and Sunder Naranayan, 2013).
Repetitively, consumer products or services are found to be rivalry against each other in the market place; this usually leads to problem of choice for the consumers’ who has to select out of available another product. (Adetayo, 2008).
However, the amount, quality, and format of the information can shape the decision making strategy that consumers use. When a consumer has more information, the decision gets more complex, and the consumer must apply a more detailed decision making strategy, such as the multi attribute choice strategyhaving more information will lead to making a better choice only up to point. (Jacoby, 2013).
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In America, obesity proves to affect at least one third of the adult population. This itself is substantial but obesity also leads to other diseases that would be detrimental to individuals such as, heart disease, stroke, diabetes and certain types of cancer. These deaths are the ones that are preventable if people paid greater attention to their nutrition, exercise and their weight. Unhealthful changes: Intake of sugars, soft drinks, cheese, cream, and fats and oils has increased.” (Sarafino 197).... [tags: disease, stroke, diabetes]
1314 words (3.8 pages)
- This research attempted to understand stimulus and perspectives of learning English among university students in South Korea through their responses to a number of questions in prepared survey. We investigated several aspects: the major driving force to students for learning English; their personal understanding of the main purpose of learning a foreign language; self-estimation of students’ lan-guage skills; and other factors including parental usage of language and international experience pos-sibly affecting their motivation.... [tags: Learning, Education, Student, South Korea]
705 words (2 pages)
- Many new university students encounter many social and academic challenges throughout their first year. These academic challenges can be in the form of adapting to new writing styles and the standard it needs to be in, critical thinking and so many more. As well as social challenges such as transitioning into a new culture and maintaining work life balance. This argumentative essay will focus on some of these social and academic challenges as well as looking at strategies that students can use to overcome them.... [tags: University, Student, Academia, Writing]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- PURPOSE BACKGROUND Universiti Teknologi MARA Universiti Teknologi MARA or UiTM, established in 1956. UITM can be considered as the largest university in the Malaysia with a main campus, three cable campuses, 12 branch campuses, six city campuses, 25 affiliated campuses and a smart campus for the future. Presently, the Shah Alam campus is host to 45% of the total 100,000 students. Information system management(ISM) is the one of the course that offered by Universiti Teknologi MARA.ISM is the study of people, technology, organizations and the relationships among them.... [tags: university evaluation and comparison]
1118 words (3.2 pages)
- When critiquing the article, Sexual Satisfaction and Sexual Health Among University Students in the United States, there are many aspects to address. Beginning with the authors’ written purpose and their choice of preexisting literature and its relevance to the study. This analysis will also examine the sample population, the accuracy of its representation and biases. Followed by a discussion of the research design and threats to validity and ethics. Analyzing the methods and instrument of collecting data will examination of how the variables are incorporated in the study.... [tags: health, nursing]
1749 words (5 pages)
- ... This, according to Johnson (1994) will help make students (future computing professionals) aware of the ethical issues surrounding computers, to sensitise them to ethical issues in the use of computers, and in the practice of the computing professions, convey to students a deep understanding of the ways in which computers change and impact on society, and provide conceptual tools and develop analytic skills for ethical decision making within the computing world. Several authors have defined Computer ethics differently.... [tags: crime, hacking, viruses, privacy, stress]
879 words (2.5 pages)
- Rowdy Drunken College Students I read an article about Northwestern University students in Evanston, Illinois, and the community’s complaints against them. The article, written by Bob Seidenberg, discusses the need for city council to call a meeting to address the problems of rowdy drunken college students disturbing the peace and quiet of the evenings, by wandering around and through Evanston homes late at night. The underling issue is, is this Northwestern’s problem, or simply a lack of respect from youths today.... [tags: Northwestern University Students]
1193 words (3.4 pages)
- Students all over the world go to university for many different reasons. Some are going the career path route and others want the experience that schools have to offer. Either way, a university education should be one that is reliable and will teach many things. Some argue that universities in America are not doing their job of exposing the student to the outside world and are making it difficult for students to achieve their goals. A university education should provide the structure and knowledge that students need to succeed later in life.... [tags: University, Student, College, Education]
1093 words (3.1 pages)
- College Pressures Introduction One of the deans in Yale University said that one of the reasons why University students fall victims of college pressures is because “They are struggling to find an edge, something subtle that will turn out better on paper" (Liebendorfer, 2011). The dean claimed that the way people appear on paper in the contemporary society has become more important than the way they appear in real life. The predominant college pressures on University students are characterized by the urgency to excel in academics at all costs and at the same time maintain a high social caliber.... [tags: Student, University, Parent, Pressure]
958 words (2.7 pages)
- Stress Among College Students Leaving home for the first time and going away for school can be very difficult for some people. In many cases for college freshmen this is their first time being away from their home and parents. Many times they get home sick and want to isolate themselves. They have to get into a new routine of going to school, and change can be very difficult. It is definitely hard to get into the swing of college. They have to navigate through classes in a new format while living away from all the comforts of parents.... [tags: College Students Education Stress Essays]
2013 words (5.8 pages)
- Reasons for Failure of a Society
- Global Leader of Hospitality: Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- How Greenhouse Gases Increase Atmosphere Temperature
- Preventing Tag Collision in Radio Frequency Identification
- 10 Things I Hate About You by Gill Junger: A Modern Variation of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew
- Assessment and Curriculum Context of Making a Space Board Game