The research benefits the following:
The customer – This study is not only for the benefits of the company who are selling the products, but also this is important to the customer. The study aims an informative feedback from the customer relating to their awareness of buying and using products of the CD R King.
CD R King employees– The research proposes a partial fulfillment to the CD R King employees because the company can gather data from the research that would help them understand the consumer behavior and satisfaction through their given feedbacks on the surveys. This would be guided to them so that the company will be getting an idea and apply some adjusting to what the customer suggest.
Future Researcher – It would be a better help for the students to their research that is similar to this. The study gives a complete and detail thoughts that assure the guide and references to pursue on their research
Definition of Terms
In this study there are words or terms which are used as an important key words. In order to have a clearer understanding of these keywords each terms are defined as:
Quality. The group of features and characteristics of a saleable good which determine its desirability and which can be controlled by a manufacturer to meet certain basic requirements. Most businesses that produce goods for sale have a product quality or assurance department that monitors outgoing products for consumer acceptability.
Price. No matter what type of product will sell, the price you charge your customers or clients will have a direct effect on the success of your business.
Satisfaction.. is a person's feeling of pleasure or disapp...
... middle of paper ...
Indicators Educational Attaiment f p value F cure Decision on Ho
PACKAGING College 4.12 1.19 0.79 2.39 accept
College 4.08 0.37 0.83 2.39 accept
PRICE College 4.32 2.20 0.07 2.39 accept
The T-test was used to determined if there were significant difference in the customer’s satisfaction on CD R King products when respondent were grouped according to their Educational attainment. The indicators of the customer’s satisfaction on CD R King products measured to determine if there were significant difference in terms of packaging the t-test of 1.19 shows that there were no significant difference exist. In terms of quality the t-test value of 0.37 shows that there were no significant difference exist. Futher in terms of price the t-test of 2.20 shows that there were no significant difference exist.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... If companies provide products mismatch the customer’s expectations and desires, customers will be disappointed. If companies supply a product meeting their desires, customers will be satisfied. If companies give a product surpassing their desires, customers will feel highly delighted and satisfied. In addition, Kondo (2008) said that customer satisfaction is the final target of total quality management, and as such, many attempts have been made at its measurement. None of the identified definitions is considered official since customer satisfaction is a very broad subject matter, to the point that people from different fields have a preconceived notion that shape up or limi... [tags: services, products, business]
3269 words (9.3 pages)
- Felce (2005) a quality of life defined as a highly subjective measure of happiness that is an important factor of many financial decisions. The factors that play a role in quality of life contrast according to personal preferences, but they often include financial security, job satisfaction, family life, health and safety. A model of quality of life is proposed that integrates objective and subjective indicators, a broad range of life domains, and individual values. It takes account of concerns that externally derived norms should not be applied without reference to individual differences.... [tags: happiness, economics, wellbeing]
1079 words (3.1 pages)
- The Banking industry has no doubt has witnessed advancement technology just like any other sector; adoption of e-banking that affects banking operations entirely. The continuous advance in technology characterize by a complex and competitive environment. Growth in electronic payments surpassed not only general economic growth but also growth in financial sectors. Using cards for transactions provide a chance to consumers for satisfying their buying desires. Consumer paying their expenses by credit card are the once who tend to make additional purchase which increase the amount of spending (Lo and Harvey, 2011).... [tags: case study]
534 words (1.5 pages)
- Investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate in the future. There are several investment opportunities to choose from it. It is your decision to choose the right one according to your objectives or personal needs. According to Scissors (2013), As predicted by some and feared by others that the tidal wave of Chinese investment around the world has not materialized. In the first half of 2013, various obstacles to overseas spending by the People’s Republic of China (PRC) kept growth moderately.... [tags: modern China economy]
2256 words (6.4 pages)
- Financial Priorities in Preparation for Retirement among Retiring Public School Teachers in Davao City Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION Background of the Study In an uncertain economy today, fiscal planning has become progressively significant. George H. Schofield, Ph.D (2013) said that it would take money to be able to afford a comfortable, no work, more leisure time when retiring. Being financially prepared is one of the goals of every worker to enjoy the so-called golden years with ease and comfort.... [tags: money, invest, financial]
2635 words (7.5 pages)
- PROBLEM AND ITS SETTING Background of the Study Are there really any ethical practices in finance. Are most business organizations (if not all) practice the same level of ethical finance. These are only some relevant questions that have to be proven, for the public have had a huge participation about financial misconducts. More specifically, in terms of financial scandals, about the weak financial governance and the egregious amount of money being paid to executives and other traders directly involve in financial institutions.... [tags: theoretical and conceptual framework]
2945 words (8.4 pages)
- JOB SATISFACTION Work satisfaction or delegate satisfaction has been portrayed in an extensive variety of ways. Some trust it is basically how content an individual is with his or her occupation, by the day 's end, paying little respect to whether they like the livelihood or individual perspectives or parts of occupations, for instance, nature of work or supervision. Others trust it is not too silly as this definition prescribes and rather that multidimensionalpsychological responses to one 's occupation are involved. Researchers have moreover seen that occupation satisfaction measures shift in how much they measure estimations about the business (brimming with feeling vocation satis... [tags: Job satisfaction, Employment, The Work, Energy]
702 words (2 pages)
- Leadership Styles and Job-satisfaction among Teachers of Sardar Patel Kelwani Mandal Jetpur ________________________________________ Dr. Sushil Kumar Dubey, Principal, SPKM Mahila B. Ed. College Jetpur Pin- 360370, E-mail: email@example.com ; Email: Sushil.firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.spkmbedcollege.org, ________________________________________ Abstract: The aim of the researcher and the paper was to study the relationship between Leadership Styles and Job-satisfaction among Teachers of Sardar Patel Kelwani Mandal Jetpur.... [tags: Leadership, Management, Job satisfaction]
2013 words (5.8 pages)
- Employee Satisfaction Survey Analysis The issue of increasing employee turnover has been the subject of concern for ABC International. The human capital department has reported a sharp increase in employee turnover for the past year and it has been decided that the best approach to resolving this matter would be to first conduct a research. A secondary step would be to take completed Exit Interviews for the past three years. Using these two information, ABC would be able to analyze and get a big picture of how separated and current employees feel about the various aspects of the company such as compensation and benefits package, career advancement, training and education etc.... [tags: Employee Retention Satisfaction]
902 words (2.6 pages)
- Employee Satisfaction Variables Employee Satisfaction: Employee satisfaction is considered to be a key indicator of productivity and customer satisfaction. Employee satisfaction is a key to the success of the organization. The Company's ability to fulfill the physical, emotional, and psychological needs of its employees is employee satisfaction. Satisfaction: Satisfaction is the psychological state that indicates how a person feels about his or her situation, based on an evaluation of the situation.... [tags: Business Employee Satisfaction]
1341 words (3.8 pages)
- How Personal Identity Influences the Events We Choose to Attend: Carnival and Carnivalesque by Mikhail Bakhtin
- Initiatives of Infocomm Development Authority
- Religious Differences in Inter-Faith Marriages
- The Link Between Time, Money, and Morality
- Newborn Bowel Movements - Normal or Not
- Empirical Research on Infant Development and Eye Gazing