One of the key focuses for advancing Vietnam’s health care is the implementation of a national health care network. This network could be subcategorized into different health focus points for an overall national achievement. This network would especially be targeted with treatments or providing health care in rural areas. The MoH terms these areas as grass-roots and includes villages, rural mountainous regions, and isolated disadvantaged towns. These locations are extremely limited in a health care workforce and therefore lacking basic access to quality health care.
Governmental consolidation and increased financial allocation are strictly important. One of the target benchmarks is to have 80% of communities covered by a practicing physician by the year 2015. Additionally, 95% of all areas should also ha...
... middle of paper ...
...ital services might be beneficial. Establishing a referral system like an HMO may be one option. Reimbursement of health care services could be limited to provider direct referrals to a local hospital facility. This would reduce the number of impatient a hospital would treat that would otherwise be typically treated in outpatient services. Regulating hospital reimbursement models, financial mechanisms, and/or price policies may be another option for population control. Clinical care level and patient preference could be limited to government or private health insurance availability. By requiring larger co-pays for health amenities, an individual patient could purchase elsewhere. A third option could be shifting reimbursement from a single fee per service to a package service billing or to other modern economic reimbursement models, such as a diagnostic related group.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- 1. Develop a short answer exam question that would challenge a student to address the current state of health IT as it relates to behavioral health. Please submit the question and the answer to your question. You may use references. Just make sure to cite them correctly. Answer: Describe the steps a provider may take to implement an integrated EHR system as it transitions from a primary care provider agency to an integrated behavioral and physical health facility. There are different types of integration of care.... [tags: Health care, Electronic health record]
1206 words (3.4 pages)
- The current dynamic healthcare environment is undergoing a tough competition due to various factors such as the cost, quality care, production, efficiency, and safety care. So, the healthcare system requires a significant change to implement strategic management in all its sectors. Additionally, it is important to formulate appropriate tools to execute these strategic plans effectively, and one such great tool is strategic alternatives. Since, one-size-fits all analogy cannot be applied to every single healthcare organization, so it is very important to closely evaluate the healthcare environment, and then select a suitable alternative strategy.... [tags: Strategic planning, Organization]
1361 words (3.9 pages)
- As gloomy as it would be, the national form four exam failures went on through 2012, where result stood even worse with 61% of students scoring a division zero on the exam (Twaweza, 2013). Following the catastrophic failure, the government nullified the entire exam result ordering “the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) to review again the national form four results “using the 2011 grading system. Paying a close attention to the result, it remains clear that the problem was policy change, which was either not properly examined or explained before the implementation.... [tags: Implementation, Policy, Education, Better]
1053 words (3 pages)
- The National Basketball Association is the most popular professional basketball league in North America; it is also the most popular professional basketball league in the world. The National Basketball Association (NBA) is one of the most diverse businesses in the world, which was the deliberate plan of former NBA commissioner David Stern. The NBA was once an all white and male dominated league, now through years of an aggressive effort to diversify the organization the NBA is now one of the shining beacons for diversity, tolerance and acceptance in the workplace.... [tags: NBA Diversity Essays]
2717 words (7.8 pages)
- National and State Curriculum Standards The California State Board of Education adopted ELA content standards for Kindergarten through 12th grades in 1997.The standards define the content students should gain by the end of each grade level and shape the basis of curriculum improvement at every grade level. The state also developed and established an all-inclusive system of instruction based on the current research on how students acquire reading and writing skills, awareness of students’ improvements and gaps, and commit¬ment to the academic achievement of students who master the academic skills easily and of those who struggle to read, comprehend, and write.... [tags: High school, Education, California, United States]
1363 words (3.9 pages)
- Teaching a student was once just that; teaching. The past ten years have required a much more formal analysis from teachers about how their students are doing and what they, as teachers, should do about it. Teachers have now become students of data. They must prepare students for tests (usually standardized), and, a few months later, teachers receive results from those tests. It is at that point that teachers should learn from the data that is provided to them via test results. The teachers are given data, but how should they use it.... [tags: Education]
856 words (2.4 pages)
- Plan A: What’s in it for M&S. Who is Marks and Spencer. “Marks and Spencer plc (also known as M&S) is a major British multinational retailer headquartered in the City of Westminster, London. It specialises in the selling of clothing, home products and luxury food products. M&S was founded in 1884 by Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer in Leeds.” (Wikipedia, 2016) What is Plan A. According to M&S, “Plan A is our way to help protect the planet – by sourcing responsibly, reducing waste and helping communities.” (marksandspencer, 2016) M&S started Plan A in 2007 making 100 commitments to reduce the social and environmental footprint of the business across all that they do.... [tags: Sustainability, Sustainable development]
1101 words (3.1 pages)
- Marketing Project You will design a marketing plan for a new product or service for a company that you would like to start or you can assume the role of a consultant and evaluate the marketing strategy of a small local business (this may include a local church) in the Chattanooga or Collegedale area that is of interest to you and make suggestions for improvement. Please email me with your business prior to the first deadline for approval. Step 1: Submit your business idea to your Professor by February 8th.... [tags: Marketing, Times Roman, Economics, Typography]
1133 words (3.2 pages)
- Development Plan One constant is change. Technologies change, processes change, research creates and promotes change (Aguinis, 2013). A need for constant change and improvement exists in any organization to remain competitive in the global environment. This need to remain current in teaching and supporting the teaching and research at the College of Business requires that employees invest in their personal development. To assist with this, the college of business not only provides funds for professional development supports ongoing development through the development plan.... [tags: work experience, sustaining performance, dean]
1100 words (3.1 pages)
- Healthcare Reform and Its Current and Future Impact on Healthcare The healthcare reform legislation passed in March 2010 introduced a range of payment and delivery system changes that was designed to achieve a significant slowing of health care cost growth. Most new reform laws focus on the impact of federal budgetary. Healthcare reform discuss health policies or changes. Healthcare form attempts to broaden populations rather they are small or big that receive healthcare coverage though public sector insurance companies or private sector insurance companies.... [tags: Health care, Health insurance, Healthcare reform]
908 words (2.6 pages)