All I could do was listen in horror as the doctor listed off everything she went through.She had countless sliver injections given to her; whip marks across her back, and scarring all along her body. It was a shock to us all that she was still alive. The worst of it all was that her neck was mauled at, a sign of clear rejection. There was nothing I could do; I couldn’t take away the scars that now covered her beautiful body, and I knew it would affect her.
What worried me was that the mark was a rejection mark only given by a mate and a mate only. I was her mate, and only I could have done that but I never would. She started to thrash i...
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Anastasia’s creative writing My subject reported that she had been writing stories since early childhood. When she lived in South Korea, she created short stories in English. After moving back to Russia in 2003, she joined a literature club where a university Creative Writing teacher assisted her and other children to compose stories in Russian. The participants were given two weeks to write a story, which they later discussed with their peers in class and made some suggestions for improvement.... [tags: Writing, Short story, Literature, Creative writing]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- The night before Halloween, started out swell, but as the day went on, it turned out to get much more exciting. Hallie was walking down the street and looking at all the decorations that were hung up throughout the neighborhood. Her favorite was the light blue wooden house that was nestled along the corner of Pine Avenue and Ivy Hollow. There were paper ghosts and gravestones set out all through the yard. The columns on the porch were covered with spider webs and bats hung from the ceiling. Hallie’s memory had just kicked in.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
435 words (1.2 pages)
- We walked down into the bustling docks, stinking of long dead fish and seaweed. We walked past the decreped old fishing boats and their owners, all with rotting wooden lobster pots and old rope nets. The huge ship was moared in the harbour, its ancient gangplank rested lightly on the hole filled pier. Mr Cheese, our navigator, stood at the top polishing his peg leg, while Meet-Hook stood behind working on yet another wax painting. Otis and Carla ran up the gangplank and began to load the crates of sugar and cotten from the plantations into the hold.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
514 words (1.5 pages)
- He was lying there still and calm, oblivious to the rain pouring through the holes in the rusted roof. The warehouse was abandoned many years ago, the air was thick with dust making it difficult to breathe; the smell was like burnt toast. The disused machinery loomed out of the dark corners, covered in cobwebs ghostly images. The Assassin was unaware of his immediate surroundings, his mind focused on his mission. His vantage point gave him a perfect line of fire. A neglected road that was parallel to the decaying wasteland where homeless people built their makeshift homes lay between the Assassin, his targets hideout.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
494 words (1.4 pages)
- I moaned softly to myself as I compelled my battered legs to carry me for the last time along the over-grown garden path, which I had once skipped down so carelessly as a young boy. I sighed as I surveyed the acres; the once beautifully manicured, but now utterly disheveled expanse of garden stretching before me. My gaze rested on the immense oak tree that cut into the landscape, once majestic and verdant but now withered and dieing. I apprehensively forced my eyes to look directly ahead of me and focused them upon the house that had once given me so much happiness as a boy.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
469 words (1.3 pages)
- She watched, as Frank and the many passengers aboard the boat sailed away into the darkening night. The reflection of the boat in the water highlighted by the moonlight began to fade just like Eveline’s dreams of a new life. Eveline could not believe that the opportunity to leave Ireland and her monotonous mundane life had been thrown away, for what was a split second decision, which she now deeply regretted. Her grip on the rusted iron railings gradually decreased and eventually her hands fell to her sides.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- Minute after minute the phone had rang in both rooms as people young and old, had paid their mourning respects. The room had been in utter silence, it had been as if the phone had been demanding someone pick it up. It had become very irritating for most of us. I had seen the anger rising up in my uncle, as he has an extremely short temper. He had been trying to clear the furniture out of the front and living room. For everyone in my family, it had been an occasion they had never experienced before, in their lives.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
742 words (2.1 pages)
- I can still remember my joyful life with my granddad. Keeping in mind, the way he used to laugh, his big broad smile, the smell of his perfume, which he left everywhere he went. The way he used to put his family first in everything he did, not forgetting his love for the relations. However, none of those incidents will physically take place now. My blissful times with him have ended. I hate to think about him gone forever. It is upsetting. Nevertheless, he’ll never be forgotten.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- He glanced out of the window, watching the sky turning from a deep blue shade to a clear, blue, breezy morning. ‘A good day.’ He made a mental note to himself. The sun baked through the curtains, sharpening his enormous shadow. He thought of that fussy factory owner and sighed. ‘ What am I going to say. Hello, Mr. Martin. I’m afraid I can’t meet you in the hotel this afternoon. Guess what. I have had a terrible twist of fate and have turned into a big, juicy vermin. And then he would reply: How nice.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
781 words (2.2 pages)
- Elliot Stretched out his arms as he woke up from a restless night of sleep. Poor Elliot was too afraid to sleep, afraid of the mysterious beastie. In the night he could hear a continuous whispering coming from outside the shelter, the whispering turned into nightmares. After rubbing away the sleep from his delicate eyes with his grubby hands he remembered all the bad dreams from the darkness of the night. These brought a tear to his eye as he remembered the comforts of home.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
466 words (1.3 pages)