October 11th 2012, in the city of Fremont, a teenage mother went into an impossible labor in which her baby was not able to survive. The baby girl was announced dead shortly after being delivered. Teresa, the sixteen year old mother had a hard time accepting it but eventually had to carry on with the funeral of her dead baby. At the funeral, as soon as the coffin went in the ground the most baffling thing happened right before everyone's eyes. A baby's moan was heard coming from the coffin. The baby had regained it's life. That was the day that Teresa realized that baby was something special.
One afternoon as Angel walked home from school she was confused as to why there were two police cars and an ambulance racing passed her in such hurry. Angel had a bad feeling that something was not right. As she got closer to her house she saw a huge cloud of smoke surrounding the house in which she and her uncle lived. Angel was speechless and abashed to the point that she felt she would faint. Waiting for no time at all, Angel ran as fast as she could close enough to where she could see her uncle being carried into the ambulance. Uncle Joe was in critical condition where all there was to do was pray and wait. At the waiting room was Ang...
... middle of paper ...
...ng enough to overcome it all.
Angel went on with serving her fellow team of the F.B.I bring more criminals to justice. She was helping them for two years then was moved for her safety to work undercover. Working undercover was tremendous since she felt more comfortable knowing her life was no longer going to be in any danger. After all, Angel felt honored for making the world a better place for humanity. Almost everything was good in her life except for one thing which was not knowing anything about her uncle.
Uncle Joe wasn't hard to find because he still lived in the same place he used to. Angel was very excited to find her uncle alive and healthy. Angel quickly moved in with her uncle but never could figure out who the strange lady who spoke to her at the hospital was. They both however decided to take a trip far, far away and live their life to the fullest.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In the grey morning, he heard singing. The melodies and harmonies woke him up from his deep slumber, creeping into the small cottage through the bedroom window. He rose to his elbows and listened intently; it wasn’t loud, but it wasn’t soft, either. It was like a missed lover come home, calling to him, missing him. His thoughts flew to the girl that occupied his bed with him the night before, and called out her name. He waited for an answer and got none. Sighing, he rose from the bed and put on his day’s clothes: a faded cotton shirt, dark pants, and boots.... [tags: short story]
1757 words (5 pages)
- Shawn's P.O.V. "Then, you proceeded to knock me out, and then drag me to some hideout. I still remember that story you told me. Was it true?" Becca asks accusingly. I shake my head no. This conversation is killing me inside, and she doesn't even know why I did all of this stuff. my father would have killed me if I didn't. "That's what I thought. I had, no, have a bad feeling about you." She stands up and looks down at me shamefully. "You have to go." No. I will not leave this place. My father could kill me, not to mention Drew has become one of my best friends.... [tags: dialogue, shawns, becca]
1846 words (5.3 pages)
- A wise man once said, “Great minds think alike,” and before I could read literature, I believed him. I believed that to be one of those great minds, I had to be just like everyone else. The way I spoke, the way I dressed, and even the kind of ice cream I ordered had to be the same as my best friend, but as I grew older, I realized that it is our differences that set us apart from each other. Our differences make us not just unique, but interesting as well. Just as being different and interesting are good qualities for ourselves as human beings, they are good qualities for writing as well.... [tags: Writing]
776 words (2.2 pages)
- Darkness. It’s so cold. The moonlight, the only light helping Morpeth traverse the steep cliff under his feet. This wasn’t normal for him; Morpeth was used to sitting in meadows, hunting Earthbirds. It was a tragic event that had pulled him here; Two months ago, Angel-Croft Village was raided by bandits. Morpeth had seen them ride down the long path that led to his village. There were so many of them. They came in a blur. Swords and daggers drawn. Morpeth had left his parents that day, without saying goodbye, and now he would never have the chance.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
968 words (2.8 pages)
- Air Disaster- Creative Writing The sight that greeted my eyes was haunting. There were dead bodies as far as the eye could see, but somehow nobody had a scratch on them. The plane was in pieces, scattered all around. As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed. The sun was burning high in the sky and everyone was beginning to tire out. The cliffs towered down on us; the sand burnt our feet as we trod carefully between the corpses. It was a shock; we hadn’t expected to find anything there, but it appeared that almost everyone who had been on the plane was lying here, on the beach, with us.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Walking inside the typical composition class, one can expect to see the students crafting the five-paragraph essay or working on a persuasive piece as they try to argue they side of an in-class debate. Composition classes do not only work on a studentís writing, they also get the students to think through their writing (at least the good ones do). There is a certain well-accepted style to teaching writing in the traditional composition class, and it works very well for many students and teachers.... [tags: Creative Writing in the Writing Classroom]
3568 words (10.2 pages)
- The night before Halloween, started out swell, but as the day went on, it turned out to get much more exciting. Hallie was walking down the street and looking at all the decorations that were hung up throughout the neighborhood. Her favorite was the light blue wooden house that was nestled along the corner of Pine Avenue and Ivy Hollow. There were paper ghosts and gravestones set out all through the yard. The columns on the porch were covered with spider webs and bats hung from the ceiling. Hallie’s memory had just kicked in.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
435 words (1.2 pages)
- “I never felt so alone [or insert here]”, he wrote. Wrinkling his face, he immediately tore out another sheet of paper. The wire basket held over a hundred scrunched balls of white, abandoned pieces of his soul.] He paced up and down the same stretch of the room, feeling the cold tiles on his bare feet. “Inspiration….inspiration….inspiration…” The blank pages glowered accusingly, the white surface deflecting the harsh glare of the fluorescent bulb onto his weary face, acting like bleach on his bed-raggled, gold hair.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
1299 words (3.7 pages)
- It had been love at first sight, the day I met Tom. That stormy night so many years ago, I can remember every last detail of it. The second I’d seen him, our eyes had locked. He was tall, had chocolate brown hair and eyes I could stare into all day. I knew instantly I was in love. A mutual friend had seen the intent gaze we shared and introduced us. And from then on, everything just got better and better. It was like living a dream. He took me out to dinner, met my parents – they loved him, he even agreed to come shopping with me.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- For my first piece of original writing I intend to create a piece primarily written for entertainment however, I also want to portray an interest into historical and political persuasions. I aim to write this piece for an audience of teenagers to young adult who are aged from around fifteen to twenty-five and are male, I also wish to identify with those interested in political thrillers within this age range. The genre of which shall be a short fiction story consisting chiefly of narrative and written in the third person.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
673 words (1.9 pages)