Well, it all started 76 years ago, the Earth was 9.55 billions years old and people are wearing a mechanical suit to protect themselves from the hot magnificent heat of the red giant star called the Sun. The temperature is about more than 189 degrees since the Sun is gradually growing and hotter every billion years until it dies and turn into a planetary nebula to a white dwarf.
One day, at a classy, old house, there stands Mr. Peabody staring at the Sun while looking anxious about something. He thinks there are 64% chance of the Sun expands to the Earth’s orbit, which mean the Earth is going to get swallowed and dies. After that, he then searches about the Sun life’s cycle, it told him that the Sun is expanding to Earth’s orbit and then turn into a planetary nebula which turn into a white dwarf. He got scared and search which planet is liveable like Earth and he found it a planet liveable like Earth called Gliese 581 G is about 2 light years(20 trillion km) away in the Gliese 581 system and he then search about Gliese 581 G. He thought it might be better if they leave, since the Sun is swallowing Earth and he don’t want to die like that, even though it’s too hot to live on Earth as if the Earth is Venus.
He then said to his adopted son called Sherman, who is 10 years aged and told him about it. Everybody forgets about this since technology has improved from the last 5 century and now everybody forgot since they are ob...
... middle of paper ...
...Earth and everything else is the same when the Earth was 4.6 billions years ago.
3 years later, Gliese was transformed into a mechanical, technology planet which everyone is safe to live there. Unfortunately, remember the boy called Saidou, he died on Earth after 4 years of living with the heat and melt peacefully to death. Once people, who were living on Gliese 581 G is living like the people on Earth when it was the year 2120.
70 years later, Mr.Peabody waited for this moment for a long time to see the Sun swallowing the Earth through his electrical telescope. ”Boom” shouted Mr. Peabody and was telling what he saw through his advanced glass and everybody was spellbound to see this happening. That’s the end of the story and everyone live happily ever after Gliese died later.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Air Disaster- Creative Writing The sight that greeted my eyes was haunting. There were dead bodies as far as the eye could see, but somehow nobody had a scratch on them. The plane was in pieces, scattered all around. As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed. The sun was burning high in the sky and everyone was beginning to tire out. The cliffs towered down on us; the sand burnt our feet as we trod carefully between the corpses. It was a shock; we hadn’t expected to find anything there, but it appeared that almost everyone who had been on the plane was lying here, on the beach, with us.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Destruction It was a dark, cold, cloudy day. The clouds covered the sky like a big black sheet, nothing to be seen except darkness that seemed to go on forever. This was the third day in a row that there had been complete darkness, there was no getting rid of it. This was because of ‘the meteorite.’ It was Daisy Chamberling that broke the news at her usual time, 5 o’clock. It was a horrific moment as shock was spread all over the world by this news. Usually Daisy goes on about unimportant cases but this time she was serious.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
1226 words (3.5 pages)
- The sand was hot, my face dripping with sweat. Taking a drink of water I looked at the vast open desert that will be below me in only a few short moments. Preparing for years on end, I stepped in and sat down. Twisting knobs and setting switches, I flipped the ignition. The giant dual engines came to life with an enormous roar with the slight hint of a whistle. Sand swept into the sky creating a wicked dust storm. “30 second to launch!!” a man behind several computer screens shouted into the headset.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
1124 words (3.2 pages)
- As the sun slowly settled, darkness began to overcome the Earth. Sickness—had come. The sickness slowly but readily crept into each home. It was the Midnight Theft. The destructive plague stole during midnight—it stole lives. Deep in the heart of Tukenasville, people were dying, and the whole country was beginning to perish. The flowers withered as they bloomed. The mountain peaks crumbled under steer weight. Animals fled to holes to live out the final moments of their life. People were distraught, and chaos was invading every planet in the macrocosm.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
1577 words (4.5 pages)
- I awoke to the sound of the wind. No, it couldn’t be, no wind on earth could create such a terrible din. It was like a cassette recording of the roar of a lion, only copied and re-recorded several million times. The sound was dappled with occasional grinds and shrieks, too, which caused me to wince whenever they reached my ears. Curious, I pried my eyes open and turned my head to the left. I nearly jumped sky-high in the air, for through the jungle mist I spied a vacuum cleaner. It awkwardly rolled back and forth, smoke emanating from the underside.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
1622 words (4.6 pages)
- Well, my story starts the same way that everyone else's does, creation. Only the way that I was created was probably a lot different to the way that you or anyone else was. I was created in a silversmith. Parts of me were dug out of the earth melted or cut and eventually all put together, in a way that someone wanted me. Therefore, unlike you, when I was created, people knew exactly what they were getting. I am also probably much older than you are and your parents, and maybe even your grandparents.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
2519 words (7.2 pages)
- Ever wondered what it's like to be a prisoner. He may have done something wrong to end up there, but ever wondered how someone's life is, once they get put behind the bars. I opened my eyes and a yellow light on the ceiling greeted me with a bright stare. I rolled myself out of the bed with a slight groan and my back started complaining by cracking in different places like firecrackers. I can see the sun shining outside my cell but no warmth is being given in. The only warmth I get is from my 2cm sheet of "blanket".... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
1025 words (2.9 pages)
- The river tore through the earth as a hungry worm, ripping its way to the ocean. Along the shore of the river stood an army’s camp, the war tents and gathering tents stood well-kept, but empty. Not a soul could be found on the camp, even the lowly camp followers had left. The men who inhabited the camp stood on a small hill nearby, they encircled the base of the hill as a man on top read a letter. “The Senate and People of Rome address you, Gaius Julius, and the men under your service. The Senate places your service as governor of Gaul at an end and requests you to return to Rome, immediately.... [tags: Short Story]
1996 words (5.7 pages)
- Arthur C. Clarke's Childhoods End One could never believe that such a piece as Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End," was written nearly 50 years ago. The story itself was far ahead of its time and will probably remain so forever. There are some who dislike or would rather not read science-fiction because of its highly idealistic writing and plot outlines. This novel is the greatest I've read of science-fiction as of yet. Taking consideration into the fact that I am a novice science-fiction reader, one could dismiss my statement as being naive.... [tags: essays papers]
1552 words (4.4 pages)
- Neuromancer-Creative Writing No one ever really thought that Skymat would ever end up looking the way it did, or run the way it is run. In the early 21st century the Ceo of Microtel and the Owners of Cybertech Inc., and Logics Inc branded together to start a colony of Americas most aristocratic citizens and put them somewhere. That somewhere took 4 years to decide and only after hundreds and hundreds of hours on consultation and thought, did Jean Marque Luquette of Logics decide that it could be done in the sky of our Earth.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
1374 words (3.9 pages)