I fell in love with his fragrance.
I fell in love with his humour.
I fell in love with this feeling I have for him.
I fell in love with him.
My heart got a language now and my eyes got dreams. In love, my life got its meaning.
I called mum that night and told her how I liked Zane. Mum was ecstatic to know, I have fallen in love. She believes I should tell Zane what I will for him.
I decided to tell Zane how I felt for him.
I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I was afraid, what if he doesn’t feel the same way as I do.
I woke up quite late the next morning.
I had pain in my head. Maybe because I didn’t have enough sleep. I got ready and had breakfast.
Although I wasn’t feeling well I still decided to go out, because it was our second last day in Rome.
We all went for our last tour.
We stopped half way through to get something to eat.
I stayed in the bus. I wanted to tell Zain but don’t know exactly how to.
He sat beside me.
“do you want anything to eat ?” he asked
“ no thanks” I said
It was the two of us only in the bus. I thought this might be the best time to tell him.
“I need to tell you something.” I said
“yeah, about what ?”
I was shaking because I was so nervous.
“Zane, I have fallen in love with you”
He paused for a moment
“I’m not the right person to fall in love with.” He said
“yes you are” I said
“Don’t come close to me Maya, one day this love will destroy you.”
“ I am ready to take any risk. I will give up this world, to be near you”
“How can you love me so much ? How could anyone love someone so much ?
Our conversation was left there.
When we reached to our hotel, everyone packed up their...
... middle of paper ...
...cover agent.” He said in his last breath
“Zane, I’m sorry. I love you.”
“Zane ? Zane ? ZANNEE !!
He stopped breathing.
“Papa please wake up. Mummy papa’s heart is not beating. Tell papa to wake up mummy.” He broke down in tears
I saw his Zane’s blood froze in the ice.
I lost him, once again. This time in front of my own eyes. I’ve not even spent enough time with him.
Just after Zane died, the army force came and shot the terrorists.
1 year later
A few months after Zane died, I found out Danyal has cancer. He needed a bone marrow, but couldn’t find the right match.
He died after a year.
I am not the same person anymore and won’t ever be. Life has never been kind to me. When something good happens, something bad always happens after that. AND it gets worst each time.
I’ve only got dad with me now. I know one day I will be alone.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When I first began Writing 101 I only had skills from high school and creative writing, and had no experience writing in a college setting. The reason I took this class was because it was a basic requirement for my studies. I started this class believing that I knew a lot about writing simply because I wrote often in my spare time, and creative writing was my favorite subject in high school. Now that this class is coming to an end, I realized there was so much I did not know about writing such as the rules and styles of writing.... [tags: Writing, Writing style, Creative writing]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- How can you benefit from creative writing. What is creative writing and how can you benefit from the use of creative writing. The definition of creative writing is: writing, typically fiction or poetry, which displays imagination or invention. This explains why creative writing is known as the most natural form of writing because everything is based on your knowledge, or your imagination. It allows you to become one with yourself and express your inner thoughts on paper. This form of writing grants the creative process to keep flowing until you grasp a “Shitty First Draft” as Anne Lammot says.... [tags: Creative writing, Creativity, Writing, Editing]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Anastasia’s creative writing My subject reported that she had been writing stories since early childhood. When she lived in South Korea, she created short stories in English. After moving back to Russia in 2003, she joined a literature club where a university Creative Writing teacher assisted her and other children to compose stories in Russian. The participants were given two weeks to write a story, which they later discussed with their peers in class and made some suggestions for improvement.... [tags: Writing, Short story, Literature, Creative writing]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- It had been love at first sight, the day I met Tom. That stormy night so many years ago, I can remember every last detail of it. The second I’d seen him, our eyes had locked. He was tall, had chocolate brown hair and eyes I could stare into all day. I knew instantly I was in love. A mutual friend had seen the intent gaze we shared and introduced us. And from then on, everything just got better and better. It was like living a dream. He took me out to dinner, met my parents – they loved him, he even agreed to come shopping with me.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- THE CREATIVE PROCESS As a student of Creative Media Practice, I have come to appreciate the concept of practice as research, people set about research for a diversity of reasons, but the major goals for academics is to address a problem, find things out or establish new heights. According to Robin Nelson in his book, Practice as Research in the Arts: “The term ‘Arts Practice as Research’ would probably not have been coined had artists not gotten involved with modern higher education systems in respect to programmes of learning” (2013: 3).... [tags: Narrative, Style, Writing, Fiction]
1514 words (4.3 pages)
- Why Is Creative Writing An Important Field Of Study. Creative Writing is still a fairly new focus in the academic world. Since it found its place as a part of the English major, its importance and validation has been continually debated. Because of the influence of popular culture, today’s students have been strongly discouraged from pursuing studies within English or Creative Writing; what they aren’t being taught is the many benefits it presents. There is a strong stigma surrounding the English major, stating that it is impossible to get a good job with this degree.... [tags: Creative writing, Writing, Publishing, Creativity]
1043 words (3 pages)
- Hello, I would like your kind consideration and admittance into SNHU’s Online Masters of Arts in English and Creative Writing Program starting in August 2016. After careful review of the course descriptions within the curriculum and realizing the opportunity to study both fiction and non-fiction creative writing simultaneously, within a program tailored to strike a balance between learning through critical analysis of accomplished authors literature and a practical understanding of how their craft applies to my writing, an understanding of the relationship between author and editor and the editors specific role when revising different genres to meet unique publishing standards, and throug... [tags: Writing, Literature, Writer, Creative writing]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Walking inside the typical composition class, one can expect to see the students crafting the five-paragraph essay or working on a persuasive piece as they try to argue they side of an in-class debate. Composition classes do not only work on a studentís writing, they also get the students to think through their writing (at least the good ones do). There is a certain well-accepted style to teaching writing in the traditional composition class, and it works very well for many students and teachers.... [tags: Creative Writing in the Writing Classroom]
3568 words (10.2 pages)
- Air Disaster- Creative Writing The sight that greeted my eyes was haunting. There were dead bodies as far as the eye could see, but somehow nobody had a scratch on them. The plane was in pieces, scattered all around. As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed. The sun was burning high in the sky and everyone was beginning to tire out. The cliffs towered down on us; the sand burnt our feet as we trod carefully between the corpses. It was a shock; we hadn’t expected to find anything there, but it appeared that almost everyone who had been on the plane was lying here, on the beach, with us.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- For my first piece of original writing I intend to create a piece primarily written for entertainment however, I also want to portray an interest into historical and political persuasions. I aim to write this piece for an audience of teenagers to young adult who are aged from around fifteen to twenty-five and are male, I also wish to identify with those interested in political thrillers within this age range. The genre of which shall be a short fiction story consisting chiefly of narrative and written in the third person.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
673 words (1.9 pages)
- Creative Writing: I´m Blind
- Business Analysis: Dyson and Its Strategy for Marketing
- Why John Locke is the Greatest Philosopher of all Time
- The Definition of Success
- Texting Vs Talking: An Expoloration in Telecommunication Language by Thomas Holtgraves and Korey Paul
- How Does the Concentration of Copper II Sulphate Solution Affect Its Transparency?