Louise met the General and the General was attracted by her temperament immediately. Seeing her hard work and talents for designing clothes, the General also fell in love with Louise. Every day, Louise drew nice clothes pictures for the General and then they talked a lot about themselves. The General knew Louise’s pitiful childhood experience and Louise learned that the General also felt lonely sometimes. After seven days, they loved each other deeply. Before the General left, Louise gave him her ring without saying a word. She just...
... middle of paper ...
...came back, his mother can accept her. His mother of course did not want Louise to come back forever first.
However, several years later, a parade to celebrate the return of a successful designer marched on the street. Music of Suona, sheng, bass drum and other folk instruments mixed together to show the excitement of the girl. People were talking about the girl. “Who is the young girl?” “I knew her! She was once a tailor assistant!” “I knew she felt in love with the General once.” “The General has been alone these years.” “Now she came back to marry the General?” It was Louise who came back successfully. Separation was due and she looked forward to living with the General happily. The General was also a man who was loyal to his love, so he had been waiting for Louise all the time. Seeing Louise’s success, the General’s mother at last agreed with their combination.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Walking inside the typical composition class, one can expect to see the students crafting the five-paragraph essay or working on a persuasive piece as they try to argue they side of an in-class debate. Composition classes do not only work on a studentís writing, they also get the students to think through their writing (at least the good ones do). There is a certain well-accepted style to teaching writing in the traditional composition class, and it works very well for many students and teachers.... [tags: Creative Writing in the Writing Classroom]
3568 words (10.2 pages)
- Air Disaster- Creative Writing The sight that greeted my eyes was haunting. There were dead bodies as far as the eye could see, but somehow nobody had a scratch on them. The plane was in pieces, scattered all around. As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed. The sun was burning high in the sky and everyone was beginning to tire out. The cliffs towered down on us; the sand burnt our feet as we trod carefully between the corpses. It was a shock; we hadn’t expected to find anything there, but it appeared that almost everyone who had been on the plane was lying here, on the beach, with us.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- For my first piece of original writing I intend to create a piece primarily written for entertainment however, I also want to portray an interest into historical and political persuasions. I aim to write this piece for an audience of teenagers to young adult who are aged from around fifteen to twenty-five and are male, I also wish to identify with those interested in political thrillers within this age range. The genre of which shall be a short fiction story consisting chiefly of narrative and written in the third person.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
673 words (1.9 pages)
- We walked down into the bustling docks, stinking of long dead fish and seaweed. We walked past the decreped old fishing boats and their owners, all with rotting wooden lobster pots and old rope nets. The huge ship was moared in the harbour, its ancient gangplank rested lightly on the hole filled pier. Mr Cheese, our navigator, stood at the top polishing his peg leg, while Meet-Hook stood behind working on yet another wax painting. Otis and Carla ran up the gangplank and began to load the crates of sugar and cotten from the plantations into the hold.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
514 words (1.5 pages)
- Creative Writing on the Internet has evolved from being mainly an educational tool used over a network realized by a limited number of people who had the technical knowledge to access the data, to a widespread phenomena including not only including educational purposes but also personal interests, hobbies, and private consumerism as current browser technology makes the Internet more user-friendly and easily approachable. Since the earliest days of the Internet some of the largest providers and gateways have been universities and colleges across the world (like the University of Minnesota and its Gopher program ); many of these educational facilities would offer information about... [tags: Technology and Writing]
1270 words (3.6 pages)
- As I saunter onto the school field, I survey the premises to behold people in coats, shielding themselves from winter's blues. The sun isn't out yet, but the place bursting with life and exuberance, with people gliding across the ice covered floor almost cat-like. The field is effervescent and despite the dire conditions, the field seems to have taken on a life of its own. The weather is bad and the ice seems to burn the skin if touched, yet the mood is still euphoric. The bare shrubs and plants about the place look like they've been whipped by Winter himself.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
392 words (1.1 pages)
- She watched, as Frank and the many passengers aboard the boat sailed away into the darkening night. The reflection of the boat in the water highlighted by the moonlight began to fade just like Eveline’s dreams of a new life. Eveline could not believe that the opportunity to leave Ireland and her monotonous mundane life had been thrown away, for what was a split second decision, which she now deeply regretted. Her grip on the rusted iron railings gradually decreased and eventually her hands fell to her sides.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
1130 words (3.2 pages)
- In 2112, a High-Technical Robots Factory has invent and produce thousands of robots that contain every single human’s abilities, but in fact, they are even better than human because they has a lot of different special items, and each item has its own magical power. However one of the robots, called Doraemon, has a huge mistake during the process of manufacture. But none of the workers has found out. So now, Doraemon’s special items might not be always working properly, and sometimes it might have the opposite effect of the original power.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
1047 words (3 pages)
- You can't have it all, so they say. Either you are the excellent and young hotel manager, well-built athlete, reporter, photographer or football player. Then again, for the past ten years or so, having it all seems to be what Lu ZhenHua is all about. Starting out as one of the part-time reporters of Beijing Evening News when he was twenties, this 28-year-old hotel manager, triathlete, photographer and football player oversized the self and is definitely one of the busiest people today.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
832 words (2.4 pages)
- Minute after minute the phone had rang in both rooms as people young and old, had paid their mourning respects. The room had been in utter silence, it had been as if the phone had been demanding someone pick it up. It had become very irritating for most of us. I had seen the anger rising up in my uncle, as he has an extremely short temper. He had been trying to clear the furniture out of the front and living room. For everyone in my family, it had been an occasion they had never experienced before, in their lives.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
742 words (2.1 pages)