... middle of paper ...
...d the answers. After putting me in jail for about 7 days the policemen sent me to rehab. I had to recover; I had to get my life back on track. They put me in a rehab center for about 6 months there I met a lot of people that taught me a lot of stuff, they taught me love and hope and faith. Most importantly they taught me that the heavenly pills are not good, they taught me that they are not my friends they are my enemy. They taught me that stupid pills would never help me they`d burn me, and turn everything into ashes. When I came out of rehab I had a new goal in life, I wanted to help people. I wanted to be like those people who helped me. Who made me who I am now, I don’t think I was ever as happy as now, I feel that right now I am infinite. Right now I rule myself and I control myself. Right now I`m the master, I`m the Queen and there is nothing that can stop me.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- When I first began Writing 101 I only had skills from high school and creative writing, and had no experience writing in a college setting. The reason I took this class was because it was a basic requirement for my studies. I started this class believing that I knew a lot about writing simply because I wrote often in my spare time, and creative writing was my favorite subject in high school. Now that this class is coming to an end, I realized there was so much I did not know about writing such as the rules and styles of writing.... [tags: Writing, Writing style, Creative writing]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- How can you benefit from creative writing. What is creative writing and how can you benefit from the use of creative writing. The definition of creative writing is: writing, typically fiction or poetry, which displays imagination or invention. This explains why creative writing is known as the most natural form of writing because everything is based on your knowledge, or your imagination. It allows you to become one with yourself and express your inner thoughts on paper. This form of writing grants the creative process to keep flowing until you grasp a “Shitty First Draft” as Anne Lammot says.... [tags: Creative writing, Creativity, Writing, Editing]
1004 words (2.9 pages)
- Anastasia’s creative writing My subject reported that she had been writing stories since early childhood. When she lived in South Korea, she created short stories in English. After moving back to Russia in 2003, she joined a literature club where a university Creative Writing teacher assisted her and other children to compose stories in Russian. The participants were given two weeks to write a story, which they later discussed with their peers in class and made some suggestions for improvement.... [tags: Writing, Short story, Literature, Creative writing]
790 words (2.3 pages)
- According to Dictionary.com's 21st Century Lexicon, creative writing is “the exercise of creating imaginative drama, fiction, or poetry, esp. as a course of study.” This means that in the whole area of creative writing there many different types. As shown in "What is Creative Writing. - Definition, Types & Examples" by Bryanna Licciardi, “types of creative writings include poetry, plays, movie/television scripts, fiction (novels, novellas, and short stories), songs, speeches, memoirs, [and] personal essays” (Licciardi).... [tags: Love, Creative writing, Plot, Writing, Thought]
1090 words (3.1 pages)
- Why Is Creative Writing An Important Field Of Study. Creative Writing is still a fairly new focus in the academic world. Since it found its place as a part of the English major, its importance and validation has been continually debated. Because of the influence of popular culture, today’s students have been strongly discouraged from pursuing studies within English or Creative Writing; what they aren’t being taught is the many benefits it presents. There is a strong stigma surrounding the English major, stating that it is impossible to get a good job with this degree.... [tags: Creative writing, Writing, Publishing, Creativity]
1043 words (3 pages)
- THE CREATIVE PROCESS As a student of Creative Media Practice, I have come to appreciate the concept of practice as research, people set about research for a diversity of reasons, but the major goals for academics is to address a problem, find things out or establish new heights. According to Robin Nelson in his book, Practice as Research in the Arts: “The term ‘Arts Practice as Research’ would probably not have been coined had artists not gotten involved with modern higher education systems in respect to programmes of learning” (2013: 3).... [tags: Narrative, Style, Writing, Fiction]
1514 words (4.3 pages)
- Hello, I would like your kind consideration and admittance into SNHU’s Online Masters of Arts in English and Creative Writing Program starting in August 2016. After careful review of the course descriptions within the curriculum and realizing the opportunity to study both fiction and non-fiction creative writing simultaneously, within a program tailored to strike a balance between learning through critical analysis of accomplished authors literature and a practical understanding of how their craft applies to my writing, an understanding of the relationship between author and editor and the editors specific role when revising different genres to meet unique publishing standards, and throug... [tags: Writing, Literature, Writer, Creative writing]
949 words (2.7 pages)
- Walking inside the typical composition class, one can expect to see the students crafting the five-paragraph essay or working on a persuasive piece as they try to argue they side of an in-class debate. Composition classes do not only work on a studentís writing, they also get the students to think through their writing (at least the good ones do). There is a certain well-accepted style to teaching writing in the traditional composition class, and it works very well for many students and teachers.... [tags: Creative Writing in the Writing Classroom]
3568 words (10.2 pages)
- Air Disaster- Creative Writing The sight that greeted my eyes was haunting. There were dead bodies as far as the eye could see, but somehow nobody had a scratch on them. The plane was in pieces, scattered all around. As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed. The sun was burning high in the sky and everyone was beginning to tire out. The cliffs towered down on us; the sand burnt our feet as we trod carefully between the corpses. It was a shock; we hadn’t expected to find anything there, but it appeared that almost everyone who had been on the plane was lying here, on the beach, with us.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- For my first piece of original writing I intend to create a piece primarily written for entertainment however, I also want to portray an interest into historical and political persuasions. I aim to write this piece for an audience of teenagers to young adult who are aged from around fifteen to twenty-five and are male, I also wish to identify with those interested in political thrillers within this age range. The genre of which shall be a short fiction story consisting chiefly of narrative and written in the third person.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
673 words (1.9 pages)
- Are Counselors Born or Made?
- Norse Clothing for Battle or Hunting
- Organizational Behavior in the Field of Sotware Engineering
- Scars Left from the War in Afghanistan
- The Violence Against Muslims Explained in the Article Modern-Day Witch Hunts by Jamie Dailey
- Errors Made by the Confederates During the Civil War