Essay PreviewMore ↓
Hallie stated walking back home. She had seen enough decorations. It was time for her to finish the final decorations on her house. Once Hallie got home, her mom was outside putting up all of the lights. Hallie just made a couple of newspaper ghosts and hung them up in the tree outside of her window. It was getting dark, so Hallie’s mom said she would finish up and let Hallie get some rest.
Hallie slept very well that night. She had dreams about witches and pumpkins, but they were very nice.
Hallie woke up early the next morning because she wanted to have the best yard for Halloween. She didn’t have any more time for sleep! She ran down stairs and had breakfast. Her little sister, Ava had already woken up and she was drawing faces on all the pumpkins that hadn’t already been carved. Hallie’s pumpkin was in the shape of a black cat. She walked outside. Her yard was filled with spider webs of all colors, ghouls and goblins and she had her very own pumpkin patch. But, it still needed more. There were ghost lights and there were flashing on and off. They were very cool.
Hallie’s thoughts popped into her head, and she now knew what the yard was missing, a skeleton! Hallie’s dad had made one a few years back, and now it just sits in the garage.
How to Cite this Page
"Creative Writing: A Halloween Story." 123HelpMe.com. 16 Aug 2018
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Halloween: Fact or Fiction This story starts on September the 18 2000 on a rather cool evening in Southend, I was walking down this road, and it was long and dark, (it reminded of Nelson Street on a freezing cold morning). I don't know how I came to be walking down this road but I knew I had to do it; it was if my life depended on it, it felt as if a strange force was controlling my every action. I was drawn to this house, it looked like any other house really but I had a feeling, there was something different about it.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
523 words (1.5 pages)
- She waited for the phone to ring. An old lady named Erica was waiting to hear the good news for grandchild to be born. She finally gets the call that she has a grandson now. Very excited to meet her grandson she decides to fly Dallas the next morning and stay there for the rest of her life. As Jimmy grows up he really get s bonded with her grandmother. When he was ten she dies and there is a sudden change in his behavior. He was a genius in studies but ever since his grandmother died he had stated being to everyone around him.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
492 words (1.4 pages)
- Norma Green was a well respected lady that was very involved in the community. She was in her seventy’s and had a beautiful daughter named Sarah. Sarah was married to a wonderful man named Mark and they had a son named Jake. Norma suffered for years with breast cancer and despite her drive to beat the disease she died on November 5th, 2005. Grandma Norma was gone, but left were the treasured memories she left for her family. She was able to join her husband in heaven, as he died four years earlier.... [tags: short story, Ghosts, Creative Writing]
944 words (2.7 pages)
- Halloween Story - Original Writing Mr.Dean was a crooked man with a crooked mind. His face was slightly disfigured, a scar running down the length of his left cheek. His hair (or lack there of), was white and wispy. All day, he sat at his window, gazing out at the world, and despising anyone with a smile on their face. In his world, no-one would ever have the right to be happy. He was a miserable man with no life. On Halloween night, Mr.Dean was sitting at his kitchen table with a frown on his face.... [tags: Papers]
576 words (1.6 pages)
- Air Disaster- Creative Writing The sight that greeted my eyes was haunting. There were dead bodies as far as the eye could see, but somehow nobody had a scratch on them. The plane was in pieces, scattered all around. As the waves rolled up the beach, more and more bodies were revealed. The sun was burning high in the sky and everyone was beginning to tire out. The cliffs towered down on us; the sand burnt our feet as we trod carefully between the corpses. It was a shock; we hadn’t expected to find anything there, but it appeared that almost everyone who had been on the plane was lying here, on the beach, with us.... [tags: Creative Writing Examples]
956 words (2.7 pages)
- Walking inside the typical composition class, one can expect to see the students crafting the five-paragraph essay or working on a persuasive piece as they try to argue they side of an in-class debate. Composition classes do not only work on a studentís writing, they also get the students to think through their writing (at least the good ones do). There is a certain well-accepted style to teaching writing in the traditional composition class, and it works very well for many students and teachers.... [tags: Creative Writing in the Writing Classroom]
3568 words (10.2 pages)
- It had been love at first sight, the day I met Tom. That stormy night so many years ago, I can remember every last detail of it. The second I’d seen him, our eyes had locked. He was tall, had chocolate brown hair and eyes I could stare into all day. I knew instantly I was in love. A mutual friend had seen the intent gaze we shared and introduced us. And from then on, everything just got better and better. It was like living a dream. He took me out to dinner, met my parents – they loved him, he even agreed to come shopping with me.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
984 words (2.8 pages)
- For my first piece of original writing I intend to create a piece primarily written for entertainment however, I also want to portray an interest into historical and political persuasions. I aim to write this piece for an audience of teenagers to young adult who are aged from around fifteen to twenty-five and are male, I also wish to identify with those interested in political thrillers within this age range. The genre of which shall be a short fiction story consisting chiefly of narrative and written in the third person.... [tags: Creative Writing Essay]
673 words (1.9 pages)
- CHAPTER ONE: This is the story of george, the ticket booth guy. It was the last Saturday before halloween and the entire milwaukee zoo had been decorated. There were orange and purple lights hanging from the trees and spiders and cobwebs were dangling everywhere. It looked eerie and spooky. George was called up to the zoo manager’s office. “Bringing the dinosaur exhibit back this early?” asked George, rubbing his chin. “Trust me, HAUNTING with the dinosaurs will be a killer exhibit!” exclaimed the zoo manager, patting dust off his 2,000$ suit.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
620 words (1.8 pages)
- Halloween It was a dark and stormy Halloween night and Sal and Jess her best friend were at Sal's house for the night to watch movies. Knock, Knock, Knock, "Sal, someones at the door do you want me to answer it?", Jess yelled to Sal who was upstairs doing her hair in the bathroom. "Yeah Cool Jess its probably just some more annoying trick or treaters anyway", replied Sal. Jess got up off the couch and approached the door making sure to peer through the peephole to see who it was. All she could make out were two small dark figures so she guessed they were trick or treaters.... [tags: Creative Writing Essays]
846 words (2.4 pages)