Application server program
Data storage system
The existing computer system hardware, such as the printer as well as the print and fax combination printer and the remote desktops among others.
THE ORGANIZATION’S CURRENT SECURITY POSTURE
Considering the company’s operations, it is experiencing several risks. Such risks involve:
Malicious Hardware Insecurities – The threat involves the organization’s hardware that tends to contain other highly associated risks of malicious hardware and firmware codes that provides backdoors to the company’s systems.
Mobile Hardware - When individuals as well as employees within the organization use their PCs and mobile devices to access the open corporate network, serious as well as critical security risks are created.
CURRENT SECURITY POSTURE
The Cloud – Storing information within the cloud is often a sensible idea for most companies to adopt since most cloud providers tend to provide better security. However, high potential risks exist when huge repositories of information appear to be very attractive targets for most hackers.
Targeting OS X – The organization’s Microsoft Windows Operating Systems is vulnerable to several malware writers’ attacks.
CURRENT SECURITY POSTURE
Thus, the existing OS is highly insecure as well as easily compromised. Nonetheless, the OS X system is currently as well as increasingly targeted by attackers.
Disgruntled Employees – Such employees as evident from the organizational operations, tend to be the most serious (high) risk to the organization as well as its information.
A failure to curb as well as deal with the existing Network systems security risks, the company is bound to collapse because ...
... middle of paper ...
...ce trainings to the employees.
Security awareness need assessments of the organizations contemporary states as the efficiency of their IT security knowledge training programs.
Design effective Security knowledge program developments that will focus on the best practices as well as expert advices of the top data security advisers.
NETWORK SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAMS
Tailor a customized security training program that will establish flexible instructions as well as professional training supports performed by the company’s secure network matter experts.
Employ managed phishing to heighten employee data security knowledge against other phishing attacks by testing as well as learning reinforcements, and reducing the risks posed by them.
Build a managed security awareness program designed to fully implement as well as manage comprehensive programs for the company.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The programming Creative web design development languages and frameworks pattern for 2016 seem to be going more frontend development over after sales development. Below is just a simple record of what you should pay attention to and consider enhancing information on. Languages and Platforms Creative web design development PHP 7 is the newest edition of PHP. Big websites like Face book or MySpace, Search engines and the apple company use PHP. PHP 7 is also two times quicker than the first edition 5.6 - this will have a large step up from CMS techniques like Word Press and Drupal.... [tags: World Wide Web, Website, Web design, PHP]
961 words (2.7 pages)
- Adaptive Responsive web design Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files. It determines the layout, structure, text styles, images, graphics, colors, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to site visitors. The degree of customization included in the website design will determine the speed and cost of getting the site up and running. The web development process can be divided into three main components: server-side coding, client-side coding and database technology (Design Your Website, 2014).... [tags: World Wide Web, Web design, Display resolution]
1364 words (3.9 pages)
- Web servers are important in today’s internet market, they implement the Hyper Transfer Protocol (HTTP) and it can be run by any computer. It could be used in a local network as well on a wide diversity web site around the globe, enabling user to read information from various resources. A web server enables users to move from one site to another by links call Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). This hyperlinks are the responsible of setting fonts, emending related files (e.g. graphics), and setting fonts in web pages.... [tags: Hyper Transfer Protocol, HTTP, Internet]
1250 words (3.6 pages)
- Google has always been highly reputable when it comes to developing new programming languages. The company is always working towards improving the computer science field by adding a new language with features that will simplify coding itself. Google mainly focuses on developing languages that target web design and web implementation. Google is an exceedingly competitive company that strives to stay relevant and ahead of the competition. Recently, Google has developed several languages including Google GO and Google DART.... [tags: Programming language, Object-oriented programming]
746 words (2.1 pages)
- While technology continues to grow, communities across the world use devices differently based on the abilities they want them to perform. Some communities prefer the simple information based web services inputted by humans, while some are for the advancement to the point that computers can generate new information on the web. This change from the concept of Web 1.0 to Web 3.0 can affect the way different parts society function through daily activities. As technology allows us to access the web anywhere in the world due to the different devices society possess, the idea of accessing the internet and the world-wide web continue to be interchangeable.... [tags: World Wide Web, Web 2.0, Internet]
2100 words (6 pages)
- Single Sign-on Application Architecture and Design The subject matter of this paper is the integration of single sign-on based web architecture in place of the current design that provides multiple sites for company employees. Currently, employees wishing to access company related information are required to access approximately eight different websites and maintain records for different user names and passwords for each site. This paper will outline the design specifics that will be necessary for full integration and user functionality of the new web-based portal.... [tags: Web Site Business Online]
1265 words (3.6 pages)
- Server Technology is all over the world and used to help families, companies as well as ourselves in this everyday life. One of the server technologies I will be pointing out is Ning; Ning is a server where people can create their own personal site. Ning is also the social platform for the world’s interests and passions online. Ning was created because it was offered as an easy to use service that has allowed many people to join and create their Ning Network. Many people use this site to promote their church or companies or anything in the sort.... [tags: Technology]
1201 words (3.4 pages)
- SQL server 2016 In-memory OLTP: In SQL Server 2014 Microsoft introduced a revolutionary tool called In-Memory OLTP. In SQL server 2016 this is even better. This feature allows users to keep data into memory resident tables(memory optimized) and user may not be aware that he/she is working with memory optimized tables rather than disk space tables . SQL server engine works in different way if data is stored in memory optimized tables. It is not needed to read the pages into cache from the disk when memory optimized data are accessed.... [tags: SQL, Relational model, Database]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Web Design All of us at one time or another have surfed the Web. Whether for a school project, to shop for a holiday gift or special item, check a sports score, or just for fun our hands and mice have clicked a hyperlink, scrolled a page, instant messaged a friend or used a shopping cart. The web has become such an integral part of everyday lives. It has become the largest center of information. It is no longer possible to escape the web. The web is an extremely and primarily visual realm.... [tags: Ìnternet Computers Essays]
1104 words (3.2 pages)
- Knowing top web development skills is important in today’s world of changing and ever advancing technology. With web pages the number one way people learn, socialize, work, and even date the appeal of a page matters more than ever before. To stay ahead of the crowd it is essential to have knowledge of these developments. Mobile development As of late two thousand twelve mobile devices outrank PC in sales. Having a mobile site that is compatible on both formats is more important than ever before.... [tags: programming, design, internet]
555 words (1.6 pages)