Partnerships may also be risky. The actions of one partner could affect the stability of the partnership. The best means of a partnership is to have a written agreement of the obligations each partner has to fulfill to keep the company up and to determine what shares each partner owns within the company. One other down fall in a partnership is that any lawsuits or debts against the company will fall to the partner themselves; therefore, each partner is financially responsible for his or her share of the business debt (All Business, 2012). Partnerships also are restrained to how much money could be raised and how much the attract investors. When establishing a business a partnership may not be the best way to go. A more beneficial business structure may be to either have a sole proprietorship if no partner is needed or if partnership is needed ...
... middle of paper ...
...NERSHIP: The Pros and Cons. Retrieved 2012, from bizadvisor: http://bizadvisor.com/PartnershipProsandCons.htm
Investopedia . (2012). Managerial Accounting. Retrieved 2012, from Investopedia: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/managerialaccounting.asp#axzz1vmqtRLNS
Lake, L. (2012). Developing Your Marketing Mix. Retrieved 2012, from About: http://marketing.about.com/od/marketingplanandstrategy/a/marketingmix.htm
McCracken, G. (2010, January 7). How Ford Got Social Marketing Right. Retrieved 2012, from Harvard Business Review: http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2010/01/ford_recently_wrapped_the_firs.html
McGowan, K. &. (2012). Business (Vol. 4). Cengage Learning.
Startup Nation. (2012). Financing Options for a Small Business: Finding the Right Funding. Retrieved 2012, from Startupnation: http://www.startupnation.com/business-articles/890/1/AT_FindingFundingThatsRight.asp
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The business model is a design for a successful operation in business, identifying revenue sources, customer base, product and details of financing. It describes the rationale of how an organization creates, deliver and capture values in economics, social and cultural contexts. It may also be a plan implemented by a company to generate revenue and make profits from the operations. The module, therefore, includes the components and functions of a business. Large scale change Short term plans Expanding a business in some new areas always requires good research and a sober design making.... [tags: Products, Financing, Customers]
594 words (1.7 pages)
- Marketing decisions generally fall into four categories; product, price, place and promotion. These categories together, are known as the marketing mix, or the 4 P's of marketing. Subject to the internal and external constraints of the marketing society, the marketing mix gives marketing managers controllable parameters to make decisions that are centered on customers in the target market. The ultimate goal of the marketing mix is to create value and generate a positive response for any organzition.... [tags: Business Marketing]
1561 words (4.5 pages)
- Starting a small business is often one of the hardest things a person can do. Some people start a business out of pure fascination, or even as a hobby. Whether starting a business for personal reasons or simply the grandeur to make loads of money, everybody needs to have a plan. Starting a small business is no easy task and can take days if not months to prepare. The most important aspect to have is the tempura and heart to start a small business, as without passion, no business can succeed. One has to be his or her own boss, make dream, reality and be willing to market and sell a product.... [tags: Business, entrepreneur, informative]
2009 words (5.7 pages)
- Business Analysis of Africa Israel Investments We propose to present a five star hotel and hospitality leisure business in my country Kenya, which is the best tourist attraction country in Africa and one of the best in the world with many visitors trooping in and out of the country through out the year. After thorough investigations and survey on different aspects of businesses we decided to introduce this line of business which will include a shopping mall, car rental services(pick up from airport and at different points country wide), bureau de change, game arcade(amusement park), a banking mall, therapeutic and health resort centre, and also Safari tour arrangement section, which will arr... [tags: Business Proposal]
960 words (2.7 pages)
- There comes a time in the life of a growing business when you, as its founder and top manager, realize the company has taken on a momentum of its own. You influence it, certainly, but more and more you are swept by it.” – John Peterman Before looking at how an entrepreneur manages a growing business, it is first important to understand that as companies mature, they go through different stages and that in each stage,the entrepreneur will experience different problems. Thus an entrepreneur MUST be ready with the proper knowledge and skills to address these problems.... [tags: Business Management Entrepreneurship]
969 words (2.8 pages)
- ... There will be a trainer named Mr. Roshan shetty the training head of food and beverage service association Canada. STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES MISSION STATEMENT Jose’s mission is to provide the customer’s experience with an outstanding line of Italian pizza by giving our customers the extensive selection of traditional and gourmet. OBJECTIVES Jose’s long term objective would be to establish its presence in the market of pizza and to obtain the sales goals by attracting every level of customers and becoming a trend.... [tags: proposed project with projection]
2189 words (6.3 pages)
- Starting and maintaining a successful business is the dream of all entrepreneurs. Today’s advancements in technology have created new opportunities for business owners to get closer to this dream. The Web has been the most effective tool in creating new opportunities for business owners. An entrepreneur should be more successful by starting, marketing, and operating a Web-based business. The first reason an entrepreneur should be more successful starting a Web-based business is because it’s simple and inexpensive to set up.... [tags: internet, business, marketing]
541 words (1.5 pages)
- Factors of Tactical Planning and SWOT Analysis of Starbucks Millions of Americans these days depend on the glorious caffeine rich nectar provided to them daily by the local Starbucks chain store. With it’s humble roots firmly planted in Seattle Washington, this little coffee shop has turned from a novel idea, into a veritable necessity for Americans on the go. The amazing success of Starbucks can be attributed, in part, to tactical planning. It was through tactical planning that the management team behind Starbucks was able to be so wildly successful.... [tags: Starbucks Business Marketing Essays]
2365 words (6.8 pages)
- Ford Motor Compnay HISTORY Henry Ford was an engineer from Detroit, Michigan who had an idea. By 1902, Ford had attempted several times to produce a gas powered vehicle, but with little capital, he realized that his attempts were futile. Ford approached a man by the name of Alexander T. Malcomson about the possibility of manufacturing an automobile. Malcomson, a friend of the family and wealthy coal merchant was reluctant at first but finally agreed with Ford, and decided to assit Ford financially with his endeavor.... [tags: GCSE Business Marketing Coursework]
1848 words (5.3 pages)
- There are two basic ways of financing for a business: Debt financing and equity financing. Debt financing is defined as 'borrowing money that is to be repaid over a period of time, usually with interest" (Financing Basics, 1). The lender does not gain any ownership in the business that is borrowing. Equity financing is described as "an exchange of money for a share of business ownership" (Financing Basics, 1). This form of financing allows the business to obtain funds without having to repay a specific amount of money at any particular time.... [tags: Financing Finances Accounting Marketing Essays]
1367 words (3.9 pages)