Introduce the company and the product/service idea for the new venture.
Triple S Night Club is a new company that will offer high quality services to its clients. Triple S is scheduled to begin operations on October 8, 2010. Triple S will be owned and operated by Shenise Ford. Our products will surpass local stores and area monopoly competitors by possessing a sparkle and creativity that a large amount do not have. Our aim is to revive and keep the elegance and sensation of dancing and relaxing. Our products vary from high-end artistic quality to contemporary and neighboring customs. Our goal is to offer the city with a social, entertaining, atmosphere and to stay a step ahead of our competition through an exemplary service provision.
Whatever you dreams are and you dare to bring it to us, we will create it for our customers. People of all ages and backgrounds will arrive to take pleasure in the unique, upscale, and modern atmosphere that Triple S Night Club provides. My company’s products are high quality, user-friendly and creative. My company intends to become a leading contender to all customers, by expanding and adding to its product line. The company plans to develop into a primary night club. Traverse promotion is intended to be one of the chief strategies in this industry since all products are targ...
... middle of paper ...
...n it is a new venture, the risks involved become even more great and dangerous. If a single person is holding a venture than the risks involved become his or her liability individually. However, to reduce risk, the best thing to do is to get the business credit started or converted in the form of a corporation.
There are several corporations out there, but being in a business you have to find which corporation best suits you. In the direction of reducing personal risk and controlling cash flow, it is important to increase and keep an accurately specialize portfolio that addresses both short-term liquidity needs and long-term goals, such as retirement, education funding and legacy wealth. Don’t mix personal and business banking together. Finally, keep reading up on the current news, keep researching various things on the internet, and stay current with technology.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Having a business plan is so important to you as an online marketer. But most people, who start online businesses, especially small businesses, do not really take the initiative to make a business plan. Probably they think that it 's not necessary. But for sure there is little you can achieve in life without proper planning. More so in the contemporary times when survival depends largely on one 's ability to organize your physical and mental resources well. The future is actually for those who are organized.... [tags: Management, Small business, Plan, Business]
724 words (2.1 pages)
- Creating a Successful High-Tech Engineering Business in Northern Ireland Contents Section Page 1 Introduction 3 2.1 Competition 3 2.2 Funding 4 2.3 Recruitment 4 2.4 Location 5 2.5 Technical Innovation 5 2.6 Global Market Trends 6 3 Conclusion 6 4 References 7 1 Introduction The aim of this report is to describe the factors associated with creating and developing a high- tech engineering business in Northern Ireland.... [tags: Business Entrepreneurship Plan]
1580 words (4.5 pages)
- ... Help and support Beginners often need guidance, that is why they need services like these. The best online business plan services will have staff that specializes in legal and business matters to help you transform your plan into practice. You don't need to go through a painful trial and error process as experts are already there to guide you. LivePlan LivePlan simplifies the process of writing a business plan by giving you access to your work and materials from any computer that has an internet connection.... [tags: success, plan, demographics]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Starting a Fabrication Business For the most part, in life a man’s best friend is a dog. To others it’s a truck or a recreational vehicle. For those people, they are always searching for bigger and better. That’s where fabrication companies come into play. Creating a custom fabrication and performance business can be very complicated with all the permits and legalities that must be done before beginning projects for customers. By starting a custom fabrication and performance shop along with creating a business plan, one can successfully run and operate their own business.... [tags: Small business, Business, Welding, Management]
1178 words (3.4 pages)
- A marketing plan is a comprehensive outline of the organization overall performance and success whose main aim is to provide business solutions by creating awareness to the customers expected. A Market plan can be operated under two different categories which involves strategic planning and tactical planning. Strategic planning involves the process of the organization creating its direction and making decisions that either affects the consumer directly or indirectly. Tactical planning involves taking of the organization strategic plans and creates short term actions to be met.... [tags: Marketing, Sales, Marketing plan]
1057 words (3 pages)
- The purpose of a financial plan is to establish the profit potential of a future business. The financial plan also includes reasonable assumptions of how much money the company will generate in the future. The plan includes: capital that is needed to run the business, how the money is being utilized, and how much money the company will generate to operate and re-pay creditors, lenders, and pay employees. In order to create a good financial plan, a potential business owner must estimate the capital they have to run the business, strategies to create business, and keep in mind good accounting practices as to not go over budget.... [tags: Balance sheet, Liability]
2507 words (7.2 pages)
- Business Plan BUSI 301 – BUSINESS LAW Professor Adriana Vidu Jeffrey Gunnoe Liberty University May 12th, 2016 Abstract The business that I will be creating is a food truck that supplies food and beverage services to work sites, events, functions, and anyplace that would require mobile food. I will be the owner and since it is a startup food truck service I will start the business off as a partnership. The food truck business is very limited in the Massachusetts area and has gone away from mobile food trucks but I believe that there is a need for such a business and I am looking to start this business adventure.... [tags: Partnership, Corporation, Types of business entity]
1598 words (4.6 pages)
- Evaluating the Plan for a Global Lock Business Fred Grunewald’s plan for creating a single global lock business is ambitious yet achievable. Grunewald’s experience working with different countries makes his plan feasible, especially with the acquisition of Emhart Corporation. The two factors form a solid foundation for the planned technostructural and strategic changes (Cummings & Worley, 2009). The acquisition of Emhart Corporation brought to Black & Decker eight separate company brands and their individual experiences, both domestically and internationally.... [tags: Global Business]
1152 words (3.3 pages)
- Many cybersecurity professionals believe that there are only three types of organizations: those that know that they have been breached, those that have yet to be breached and those that do not know that they have already been breached. Hackers have become increasingly successful in their efforts, and they are targeting large and small organizations across virtually every sector. The consensus of security professionals is that it is only a matter of time before every organization will suffer a breach.... [tags: Computer security, Security, Information security]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- Checkers Business Plan Organization and Mission Checkers®/Rally’s® is the nation’s largest chain of double drive-thru restaurants. With two drive-thru lanes and a walk-up window at our more than 800 locations, we are ideally positioned for today’s on-the-go guest. Known for our full-flavored, hand seasoned burgers, thick shakes and famous fries, Checkers/Rally’s provides the great tasting, fresh food with the robust flavors you crave – making our brand slogan, “little place. BIG TASTESM,” undeniable.... [tags: Business Analysis]
2308 words (6.6 pages)