A method that many home interior designers have found to be one of the best bathroom tile design ideas for creating a stunning bathroom is to cover the bathroom's walls and shower/bath area in small tiles. Small tiles help a small bathroom to look larger and give a large bathroom an increased air of spaciousness. However, using small tiles on a bathroom floor seems to distract from the overall ambiance of the bathroom decorations. Therefore, it is recommended that you use tiles that are larger than 12 square inches when tiling a bathroom floor.
One of the best bathroom tiles for decorating bathroom walls is the Kohler K-14207-WF Prairie Flowers Decorative Tile. This tile is patterned after the dinnerware of Russia's legendary Empress Catherine the Great. This 6-inch square tile features prairie flowers and floral designs accompanied by quotations from Aldo Leopold. When a homeowner uses this tile for decorating their bathroom or powder room, they are going to add an element of superb elegance to the room that they can definitely be proud of. Since this tile comes in a package of eight tiles per carton, a homeowner will only need a couple of packs of tile to create an exquisite look for their bathroom. Overall, this tile is one of the premier decorative tiles available for homeowners s...
... middle of paper ...
...esign in their home, but they will also have a space that helps to increase the overall value of their home. In the end, a homeowner is sure to find that remodeling their bathroom with decorative tile will be an investment that is certain to pay off.
Lee Wallender, "Bathroom Tile Ideas for a Fresh New Look," About.com
“5 techniques to use blue color in bathroom tile design,” Tile Design
“Kohler K-14207-WF Prairie Flowers Decorative Field Tile,” Faucet Direct
“Kohler K-14200-GB Garden Bandana Decorative Field Tile,” Faucet Direct
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- Are you decorating the bathroom of a new home or renovating the bathroom of a historic home. If so, then you need to know that selecting the very best bathroom tile designs is a critical part of fashioning a dream bathroom. Tile doesn't just serve the purpose of being a moisture-proof barrier in a bathroom. It also serves the purpose of being a feature that ties all of the bathroom's decorations together in a smooth flowing style to create a stunning decor in the bathroom space. Therefore, it is important to understand how to select and use the best bathroom tile designs available for your home.... [tags: Tile Material, Placement]
568 words (1.6 pages)
- Furthermore, it is vital that the company not only use effective cost management, but also adopt an effective accounting method that will help managers achieve goals. Blocher et al (2013) compares and contrast the three types of accounting method that will benefit the firm; Actual Costing Actual costing is the current rate of each activity pertaining to materials and labor to measure production. A firm uses this approach to analyze specific areas of the production process and accounting costs.... [tags: Cost, Cost accounting, Costs, Firm]
1160 words (3.3 pages)
- Every year a large number of new medicines receive marketing authorisation. It is the National Health Service (NHS) responsibility to decide whether the additional cost of purchasing these medicines is justified by the likely benefit to patients. For this reason, a multi-disciplinary activity known as the health technology assessment (HTA) has been created. In the UK, HTA mainly focuses on the clinical and cost-effectiveness of new medicines. In this essay it was discussed the processes through which HTA appraise new medicines and how the different policy makers within the UK use the most available evidence-based information to decide which technologies are most effective and appropriate for... [tags: safety, cost-effective, health]
1470 words (4.2 pages)
- The LEGO Group took multiple key areas into consideration when making the decision to outsource their product. First, LEGO took into consideration that they urgently needed to make transformations in all major areas of the supply chain, before they could decide whether or not to outsource. The company came to the conclusion that they needed to simplify the LEGO sets. A LEGO senior director even noted that, “This excessive complexity of shapes and colors of LEGO elements that was coming from the development was badly hitting the supply chain.” The over complexity of their product had caused a significantly high raise in costs, so before they could decide on outsourcing the product they neede... [tags: Supply chain, Supply chain management, Management]
1466 words (4.2 pages)
- Interior design is one of the most important professions. When thinking of design and architecture industry, it is necessary to keep in mind that the professionals emphasis on matters of everyday life when commencing a project. Important sectors of interior design consist of: residential, commercial, hospitality, healthcare, education and corporate designs. Thus, the field deals with numerous factors and affects almost everyone in some way. Design is goal-oriented– it strives to achieve a certain purpose.... [tags: Design, Designer, Interior design]
748 words (2.1 pages)
- The sole purpose of graphic design is the communication of a message and idea through art and graphics. Its beginnings can be traced back from the first cave paintings in Lascaux, France, to the hieroglyphs of the Egyptian culture, and eventually to the introduction of print and digital mediums. For an ancient practice that has turned into a massive industry, it is troubling to see that according to a poll question that was conducted in 2012, about 93% of graphic designers agreed to the statement that the graphic design industry is in bad shape and do not know where the discipline is headed (Tortorella).... [tags: Graphic design, Design, Typography]
2095 words (6 pages)
- Stacey Tile Company 1. SWOT analysis of Stacey Tile Company Strengths: + competitive advantage: the position of the location - within a radius of 500 km which represents 60% of the U.S. market of floor & wall tile (its biggest assest) +/- one operational tunnel kiln + good production manager with over 10 years in the company (Mr. Henley) +/- financial capacity of Mr. Gilbert + Mr. Gilbert’s experience +/- Mr. Gilbert’s motivation +/- equipment for glazing ¼ of the production Weaknesses: no fans; wooden floor (dust) no improvements of the factory building low number of trained workers high level of payables (including mortgage) -/+ no MIS system (inventories); visual control for product... [tags: Case Study Swot Analysis Stacey Tile]
1840 words (5.3 pages)
- My argument is how sustainable architecture can be used and how it can benefit the Earth and it’s residence in an environmental or cost-effective way. Thus, leading to exploration of the different forms, of technology and materials used. Further developing my research on how culture, or time, might have affected, what or why, the building might have been constructed in a certain way, and also how the location might have affected the designs, of the buildings. Thomas Herzog was born in 1941, In Germany.... [tags: sustainable architecture, environment, Thomas Herz]
2408 words (6.9 pages)
- 4 Important Design Concepts If you pay attention to these four concepts as you put the visuals together, the end products will be effective. 1) Make it BIG. Naturally, you'd like everyone in the audience to be able to actually see the visual you plan to use. This is complicated by not always knowing the size of the audience you'll speak to, or the size of the room you'll use. As a rule of thumb, if it looks right on the computer screen, it's probably too small. If it looks big, it's still too small.... [tags: Design]
1099 words (3.1 pages)
- A bank whose workers don't want to go home A creek runs through it Green buildings and bright workers Just rewards and perverse incentives Windows, light, and air Every building a forecast Harvesting bananas in the Rockies Urban forests Walkable cities In southeastern Amsterdam, at a site chosen by the workers because of its proximity to their homes, stands the headquarters of a major bank. Built in 1987, the 538,000-square-foot complex consists of ten sculptural towers linked by an undulating internal street.... [tags: Architecture Design ]
1949 words (5.6 pages)