Do you have crooked teeth? If so, you probably know how this problem can easily put a damper on your smile. But thanks to cosmetic dentistry, there are several types of procedures that are successful in correcting misaligned teeth. If you’ve stopped smiling because of your crooked teeth, consider what these cosmetic dental treatments have to offer, so you can determine the procedure that’s best for you.
Braces work by applying steady and gentle pressure on crooked teeth. Over time, your teeth are eventually moved into place without you feeling pain during the process. Thanks to modern advancements, contemporary braces are considerably lighter, besides smaller, than they were years ago. Keep in mind that:
• You can choose from several types of braces, such as tooth-colored ceramic ones that are not as obvious as standard metal braces.
• Standard braces are usually cheaper than other treatments for misaligned teeth, but they can take longer to produce results.
Invisalign is a cosmetic dental treatment that involves using plastic, transparent removable teeth aligners to squeeze teeth into their rightful position. Some considerations are those such as:
• It’s less visible than using traditional braces; the aligners are almost invisible.
• This treatment doesn’t involve as much time as using regular braces.
• On the other hand, it’s not the best option for everyone. You must have strong teeth and gums that are able to support these plastic braces.
• It can be more expensive than braces.
One of the best ways to correct misaligned teeth is by using porcelain veneers. Besides correcting fixing crooked teeth, Hinsdale Dental also use them to correct chipped...
... middle of paper ...
...a type of bonding compound on the tooth. Laser or drills may be used for shaping and sculping the sides of both the existing tooth, as well as the new tooth. As a result, you have a beautiful smile. This procedure is not as expensive as other treatments done for correcting crooked teeth.
You don’t have to settle for misaligned teeth. Call Hinsdale Dental and learn more about what we have to offer. Our dental professionals provide quality treatments for all types of dentistry. Besides cosmetic dentistry, we also do implant dentistry, restorative work and preventive dentistry. Our dentists and staff are up-to-date on the latest dentistry trends and have a reputation for providing patients with quality care and friendliness. Please contact us for all your dental needs.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- ... The main focus is given to the shape of the lips and balance between the lips. The surgery should be done such that the new lip look perfectly matches the face. Several factors such as age, gender, facial shape, and personal aspires, are taken into concern prior to the lip correction surgery. Lip reduction treatment tends to provide desired shape and size to the lips. Compared to UK, United States, and other such countries, the Lip Reduction cost in India is affordable. Complications: Lip augmentation procedure does not involve too much risk, compared to other cosmetic procedures.... [tags: lip enhancement, technology]
819 words (2.3 pages)
- Best way to whiten your teeth The pressure today to market yourself as a brand is tremendous. If you own a website or business, marketing is essential. Even if you only share personal details on social media, how you present yourself is very important, and a white, bright smile reigns supreme. A famous Hollywood television producer - when asked about game show contestant selection criteria - said that the biggest problem was finding contestants with good oral hygiene and bright smiles. This comment was made decades before teeth whitening kits, whitening strips and other products hit the shelves.... [tags: Dentistry, Teeth, Dental surgery]
1083 words (3.1 pages)
- How to get instant teeth whiteness by Led teeth whitening. Description: If you are getting tired with the usage of homemade solutions for teeth-whitening, then it is the best time when you should try out with Led teeth whitening which is pretty sophisticated. Are you in need of instant teeth whiteness. Well, in his case you can simply rely on Led teeth whitening. This is an advanced procedure of teeth whitening and this method can make you teeth whiter instantly. Dental stains are the leading reasons for yellowish r discoloured teeth and these stains can be completely removed from the root only by means of this improved teeth-whitening method.... [tags: Dentistry, Teeth, Dental surgery]
1287 words (3.7 pages)
- Growing up, we dream to be astronaut’s, or doctors and lawyers. As time goes by we change what we want to do so many times. Getting stuck at times on making a choice. By the time we are juniors and seniors in high school getting ready for college we have a lot of pressure on us to make a decision. It took me slightly longer then others to fully commit on what I wanted to do as my career but I ultimately decided to become a dentist. Dentist, like many other medical professionals go threw extensive training and test to become certified in the field.... [tags: Dentistry, Oral and maxillofacial surgery]
1075 words (3.1 pages)
- The article Poor Teeth was written by Sarah Smarsh with the goal in mind being to shed light on the issue between upper and lower class society in a particularly concrete way. Teeth and dental health are an easy thing for people to imagine in their head because everyone has a set whether they’re white and shiny or black and rotted. This makes it easy to draw a comparison between people that care for their teeth and those who don’t. However, access to dental knowledge and services which the lower class often times doesn’t have is very different between the poor and the rich.... [tags: Dentistry, Teeth, Social class, Upper class]
1185 words (3.4 pages)
- Dentistry is a career that is a largely growing field in America. Between the years of 2012-2022, dentistry is expected to grow at a rate of sixteen percent, which is higher than the national average for all jobs (Occupational Outlook Handbook: Dentists). Dentists are responsible for diagnosing and treating oral problems. Oral problems can consist of any problems in the teeth, gums, lips, or other parts of the mouth (Occupational Outlook Handbook: Dentists). Some of the most common problems that patients see the dentist about are sores in the mouth, such as canker sores, the appearance of their teeth, including whitening and braces, and oral pains that can come from cavities or things of tha... [tags: Dentistry, Oral and maxillofacial surgery]
1610 words (4.6 pages)
- There are people in this world that do not fully comprehend the concept of what forensic dentistry is and what it encompasses. "Forensic Odontology or forensic dentistry is a branch of forensic science that deals with the handling, examination, and presentation of dental evidence in court." Forensic Odontology: A Closer Look | Forensic Science. (N.d.). Retrieved from http://www.forensicscience.org/resources/forensic-odontology-a-closer-look/. Forensic dentistry deals with the identification of individuals from human remains.... [tags: court, dead, teeth]
2038 words (5.8 pages)
- Dentists have been around for thousands of years. Dentistry got its start in the Indus Valley of India And Pakistan. “The earliest history of treating tooth related problems goes all the way back to 7000 BC, where the Indus Valley Civilization shows evidence of treating the mouth for tooth decay. The first method of treatment was bow drills, which were ancient primitive tools used for woodworking and treating tooth problems.” (http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/12/the-history-of-dentistry/)paragrah1 .These industrious would be dentists were master bead makers who used bow drills to cure tooth problems.... [tags: Dentistry, Dental assistant]
1029 words (2.9 pages)
- Bone and Teeth Tissue Regeneration The ability to be able to regenerate bone tissue by tissue engineering may be the first method of regeneration to be successful. Researchers are constantly looking for solutions to reduce the amount of complications that accompany dentistry and/or orthopedic treatment of congenital anomalies, trauma, periodontitis, and other diseases (Alsberg et al. 2001). Though the common treatments may include autograph tissue (tissue that was taken from one part of the body and placed in another part of the same body) or artificial teeth, there are many complications that are associated with these types of treatments (Xiong 2002).... [tags: dentistry, orthopedic treatment ]
1013 words (2.9 pages)
- Introduction Dentistry is a huge successful field to consider working in for a life time. It can benefit the dentist financially and emotionally. The steps of becoming a dentist can be very difficult and expensive. The expenses include the cost of college, dental school, and supplies. Most struggle to pay back loans that was used to pay for college. The question that is raised is if the expenses are worth becoming an orthodontist. Orthodontics make a lot of money and seem as if they have a joyful job helping others.... [tags: Orthodontics, Dentistry, Malocclusion]
775 words (2.2 pages)
- Notes On Child Labor And Its Solution
- Should Smoking Be Banned?
- Immigration And Ethnic Diversity Effect The Economy
- Understanding My English Language And Vocabulary And Structure Of The Language
- How Food Companies Are Spending Trillions Of Dollars On Processed Food
- Types Of Activities That We Can Ask Students